Applicant must be professional; detail-oriented; customer service focused; minimum 5 years experience as an administrative assistant or bookkeeper.
Company provides business, marketing and financial management services to professional athletes and small businesses.
Description: Purpose is to enhance Executive's effectiveness by providing information management support, implementing administrative systems, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Produce information by inputting, editing, retrieving and transmitting data.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Quickbooks.
- Contact vendors, customers, and third parties on behalf of Executive to retrieve data.
- Provide historical reference by utilizing filing systems.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and ensure operation of equipment.
- Contribute to team effort and any other administrative tasks as required.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Excellent telephone/email skills and etiquette
- Excellent writing skills
- Full working knowledge of word, excel, internet, and Quickbooks
- Communicate with vendors, customers, and third parties via telephone
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with ease and trust
- Multi-task several projects on short deadlines
Successful Candidate Will Be:
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Great attention to detail
- Punctual and responsible
- Work well under pressure
- Approachable and friendly
- Professional demeanor and appearance
Indeed - 20 months ago