The CCS Companies

The CCS Companies Employer Reviews

Superviser
Supervisor, General Collections/ Client Advocate (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHDecember 9, 2013
Supervised 75-100 representatives, to collect unpaid medical bills, cable bills, ext.
Supervised subrogation collections
Poor management
Quality Assurance (Former Employee), Salem, NHOctober 30, 2013
Debt Collection office
Poor Management
Nice co-workers
During state emergencies office is always open
Not professional
Great staff. Fabulous manager
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee), Newton, MASeptember 5, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: need for additional communication between upper level management and teams.

Review and audit for accuracy, phone skills and account management, for staff of up to 56 at times.
Contact person for several major insurance carriers for problem resolution
Resolve outstanding issues between staff and all contacts.
Deliver overall quality score of 98% to management monthly.

Learned insurance reimbursment percentages for insurance claims for several states.

Most difficult part of the job was leaving the company when they eliminated my position.

My direct supervisiors, (there were two of them), were amazing
leaders.
Productive company
Supervisor, Call Center Outsourcing (Former Employee), Salem, NHSeptember 4, 2013
This company was a good productive, fast paced work place. I started as a temp and within 3 months I was promoted to supervisor. My director was an amazing boss. She taught me so much. I value the time that I spent working there.
Constantly busy
Insurance Recovery Analyst (Current Employee), Newton, MAAugust 22, 2013
What I can say about this company is that I have grown within the company. I am very thankful for that.
Productive and team based environment
General Collections and Subrogation (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHAugust 20, 2013
Pros: stocked up vending machines
The most enjoyable part of this job was that we were able to work in a team environment while staying productive in the workplace. Competitions to see who can collect the most money. I was generally always in the top 2.
The hardest part of this job was reading exact scripts when on the phone without putting too much add-lib into a conversation by phone.
The best part of this job was the opportunity for advancement. I was promoted to Subrogation.
Managed all aspects of Client Relations, Administration, Procurement
Client Services/Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Newton, MANovember 13, 2012
The CCS Companies is a national debt recovery institution with four locations in the New England area.CCS is considered to be a highly successful A/R financial organization servicing the insurance, medical, student loan and communication industry leaders.
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative- Call Center (Former Employee), Andover, MAJuly 10, 2012
a typical day at work is answering inbound calls from customers and communicating with the leaders with any help that is needed

About The CCS Companies

CCS is an industry leading provider of professional services to the telecom industry. We offer a wide range of services supporting – Read more