The CE Shop Employee Reviews

The CE Shop - Inside Sales position.
Customer Sales and Service - Inside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COFebruary 21, 2018
The CE Shop is growing every day. The owners and mangers are passionate and demonstrate interest in every department. They take the time to get to know every employee and know every employees name.

Work hours are fair with weekends off and rarely a demand to work evenings.

Benefits such as 401k, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are available to full-time employees. PTO is earned based on the hours worked and PTO rollover is included at the end of the year.

As an inside sales representative, the work is monotonous and the "smile and dial" approach can get old quickly.

Working with and selling to real estate agents is not easy. Especially when the product that is being sold, continuing education, is avoided/procrastinated by most real estate agents who view a real estate license renewal every 1-4 years as a burden of the business.
Pros
Great CEO/owners, supportive staff and management, Benefits, work/life balance, transparent business plans
Cons
Monotonous work duties, segregated office, hardly any company sponsored events
They Do What They Say They Do
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 21, 2017
This is one of the first companies that I've worked for that provides a great environment, lots of opportunity, and a tremendous culture.

They know their market, are forward-thinking, and have a plan in place that makes sense!

It's open-book management, which means they share everything about how the company is doing, where we're going, and how we're going to get there.

I've had my fair share of companies that promise one thing and deliver another. This is the first time I've ever had the pleasure of being pleasantly surprised that the 'honeymoon period' doesn't end.

Don't get me wrong- you work your you know what off. There's a furious pace, but when you work as a team and have fun doing it, the days just fly by.
Pros
Pto, Lunches, 401k, Good Benefits, Great Culture, Relaxed Environment
Cons
Fast-Paced - not for someone who wants to sit and cruise.
Say a great place to work but my worst work experience EVER!
Sales and Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CODecember 6, 2015
Not a good work experience
Dont trust them
They fired laid off and pushed out more good people than any other company I ever worked for. Ruined good peoples lives
Cons
Say they are a great place to work but it is a lie