We started with a simple idea: Bring celebrities and their fans closer together, for charity, and for just a simple $5 donation! It would be an opportunity of a lifetime for fans, and a chance for the celebrity to use their time for a good cause.
We believe in the power of one person to make a big difference. It's the power of the micro-donation. The power of a lot of people giving small amounts which adds up to a huge positive force for good.
We are a young start up, with funding secured and are building out our team. As the director of sales, you will be responsible for building the sales team and will report directly to the chief of operations.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of a traditional and digital marketing offerings. Prior business to business sales experience is necessary. This is a position for an energetic and charismatic individual who understands how to generate leads independently and thrives in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Develop agendas, objectives, and business processes to build and guide the sales team.
- Generate leads and work directly with celebrities and their managers to coordinate their engagement with the company.
- Manage all data requirements and tracking of activities such as follow up on lead generation, etc.
- Partner with IT to develop effective and efficient tools to support the sales and marketing effort.
- Sales and marketing analytics. Perform data analysis on pricing, promotions, sales strategies, and marketing programs. Provide competitive analysis and coordinate and consolidate competitive intelligence across sales and marketing teams.
- Develop a model for consistent measurement of performance against quota based on sales motion, implement and monitor.
- Manage the sales support staff including admins and phone support.
- Establish a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role.
- 3+ years direct supervision experience
- Experience working with celebrities or in the entertainment industry is a strong plus.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing organizations in rapid growth technology companies.
- Sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales; preferably in a start-up environment.
Indeed - 21 months ago
We started with a simple idea: Bring celebrities and their fans closer together, for charity, and for just a simple $5 donation! It would be...