The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Found 1,470 reviews matching the search
Great food and Atmosphere in great area of town
Server and Host (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
This was a great area of town to work in. The atmosphere and building was beautiful. A great staff that participated in the concept of teamwork. Good food personalities and memories. I will remember it as i move on in my journey in the restaurant and hospitality industry,
Pros
Staff, free lunches, location
Cons
penalties, comps
Shift Execution
SR. Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 25, 2017
Reviewing previous sales and making adjust according to trend. Addressing staffing and inventory needs. Preparing for upcoming holidays or events. Learning how to manage the volume of one shift and planning for upcoming events. Understanding the importance mastering and ensuring all area operating effectively.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Balancing
Exhausting but worth it
Prep Chef/Hot Line Chef (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 24, 2017
had some difficult managers but overall enjoyed working here. needed more experienced trainers, lot of do it yourself attitudes but made a lot of friends too
the amazing place to work at.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 24, 2017
working for the cheesecake feels like working with family amazing staff, managers and i love the culture there. it gets busy, but slow during summer. overall i love it
its a nice place
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 24, 2017
If you have no experience it a good place to start off. If your in the restaurant industry already then its not a good place to be. the money good on the weekends.
Pros
the staff
Cons
nothing
Felexible Scheduling
Server, Hostess (Current Employee) –  Lake Grove, NYMay 24, 2017
Fast paced, yet enjoyable work. Scheduling is flexible in the sense that I was able to balance going to school full-time while also working here part-time.
Fun, engaging, and fast paced work environment
HOST AND BAKER (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 24, 2017
I love working at The Cheesecake Factory. Discounts both on and off shift, one of Forbes top 100 companies to work for, and amazing coworkers. Management can be interesting to deal with at times. Each has their own style of doing things. Sometimes that can be confusing. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place to work, especially if you are a student at UNR. Management is very flexible with school schedules.
A decent corporate food job
Server/Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 24, 2017
The cheesacake factory is a very high paced environment with a huge menu selection, also the name is very well known as they are a multi-national chain restaurant. this means that during the busy season and even on a slow night in a good section you can make money off of table turns alone. however when it is slow and the sales are down it is a struggle to be a server at any place i could imagine .
Productive growing company
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAMay 22, 2017
Cheesecake had been a huge part of my life .. I have only grown over the years. I have been given so many opportunities and I could not ask for a better job
Pros
Opportunity of growth
Cons
Busy
A Typical day at work
Host (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 22, 2017
You always come into work to great people to work with. Managers are always willing to help you out when you are being overloaded with something. Great people to work with.
baker
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 22, 2017
● Greet customer in a friendly manner.
● Organizes and stocks any productions products.
● Prepares and serves baked products.
● Assists in maintaining cleanliness in the preparation and service area.
The Best Job Experience You Can Have while attending college
Busser - Prep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2017
Working at the cheesecake factory has many pros having a fun environment to work in is awesome when the task require for fast past non stop work. the opportunities are countless for the establishment
Great place, great staff, great food.
Server (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMay 22, 2017
Enjoyed the atmosphere. Very complex menu and high volume which taught me different skills including multi tasking, customer service, sales ability, etc,.
Overall a good place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 22, 2017
Management needs some work. When we get busy we run out of cups, plates, important menu items etc. consistently. Other than that it's an easy gig. No drama and I enjoy my work environment. I Definitely, make more money pm shifts vs. am shifts.
Pros
I make enough to pay my bills
Cons
Management doesn't care enough about the tools we need to be successful
Fun work Place
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJMay 22, 2017
Very fast paced environment, keeps you on your toes all day. The other employees are more like family so they understand if you have anything going on and cant make it in.
Fast paced work enviroment
Shift Lead, Trainer, Expo, and Server (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2017
The Cheesecake Factory was the best serving job I have ever had. The benefits could always be better, but considering it's a restaurant I can't complain.
Flexible hours and room for growth
Server and Expoditer (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMay 22, 2017
The Cheesecake Factory provided a flexible schedule for those who worked full and/or part time. I enjoyed the fast pace and the opportunity to grow within the company. Hard work and dedication was rewarded with better sections and growth opportunities. The management really cared about the restaurant and how it ran. By far the best serving experience I have had in my 13 years of restaurant experience.
Great managment
Food Server/trainer (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 22, 2017
Flexible schedule..great team approach to the service industry great management. .fun environment hot schedule format for picking up extra shifts....
Pros
Fun work place
Cons
No 401k or pension
high volume fast pace work enviroment
4 Star Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJMay 22, 2017
cheesecake is a very successful business but there are some pros and cons in it. at this locations the lack of teamwork is what hurts the business at times. Good benefits
Pros
good benefits
Cons
teamwork standards
good place
Prep Cook-stewarding (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 20, 2017
goodplace to work great food and new experence for lewarning about recepes and others areas of the restaurant bussnes area but in general good and last two years was learning good things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cheesecake Factory. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval