The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Designated Server trainer (Former Employee), Natick, MAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches and food discount - fantastic benefits. weekends manditory.
Cons: very youth oriented
Very customer oriented. Company culture was to please the guest at every opportunity.
Very supportive of staff.
Benefits were great.
Lots of room for advancement if desired.
Very youth oriented.
Productive, And Influential.
Line-cook (Former Employee), Birmingham,AlJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: co-workers, managers, food and schedule.
Cons: money
A typical day at work was preparing for my shift and cooking with my team members. I've learned the true meaning of team work, and the value of cooking. My managers were understanding and treated me with respect. They also were strict but also prepared us how to improve on our cooking techniques. The hardest part of that job was cooking at a fast pace, and preparing great food all at the same time. The most enjoyable part of that job was working with my team members. I say that because I learned something new everyday and had fun while doing so.
Life as a cheesecaker.
Server (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great job culture and employee/manager interaction
Cons: short breaks, no gratuity
The typical day at my job is fun, there are many coworkers that have great personalities but being a server is difficult sometimes. I would say the hardest part about this job is dealing with all different types of guests but it helps me understand how to handle certain situations in customer service.
Nive
Hostess (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJJanuary 21, 2015
Clean nice place to work friendly staff...... i like that they were kid anndf vhf dvhuld vndfbgdfbaefbsayfgan erjqperh jnsduf bROY
Easy and fun first job
Hostess (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2015
It was a great first job. Very fun and taught me a lot about customer service and learning to talk to people.
Fun high energy workplace.
Server/District Trainer (Former Employee), Edina, MNJanuary 19, 2015
Good money! Fast paced environment. Happy patrons. It was easy to send guests out the door because the menu and food preparation, timing and presentation was always consistent.
Fast paced and a great place to develop different skills
Linecook/ Stewart (Current Employee), Miami, FlJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great area/ atmosphere
Cons: traffic around restaurant when going home
My typical day involved coming in early to do count and numbers. I would then prepare my workstation to get ready to work on the line. Everyone does their jobs so everything runs smooth although it gets extremely busy.
Great place to work and loveable staff
Server, Busser, Cashier, Host (Current Employee), Short Pump, VAJanuary 10, 2015
great place to work, open to close its all about the guest experience and how can you make that day memorable for the new comers.
Fun place with plenty of room for advancement
Line Cook (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunch, great co-workers advancement opportunities.
Cons: long hours short staffed.
I enjoyed my time with the Cheesecake factory. The management was always professional yet able to make the work enviorment fun. There are many opportunities for advancement and good work ethic and dedication is always noticed.
Great Pay
Server (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free dinner if you work a double
Cons: rude staff/management, no breaks
Past paced environment and great tips! You meet really awesome customers working here.
Productive and busy working with food and beverages
Server (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJanuary 9, 2015
A typical day is pretty busy. We start with a server meeting with our manger for the day and what we could improve for the day. After the meeting we go out on the floor and we serve tables. My co-worker was up-beat and fun and we all worked together. Sometimes the hardest part of the job was big parties.I enjoyed my job as a whole bc I get to meet new people and I like to show my guest a great time while they are eating.
Fun place to work but a lot of hard work
Server (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 7, 2015
Very fun place to work. Hours were extremely long but money was good when I was serving for the company. Management team was amazing and I loved working with my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of my job was making money and interacting with the guest. The least enjoyable part was the long hours on your feet.
All kinds of cheesecakes
Cashier/Baker (Former Employee), Orland Park ilJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: my coworkers were amazing
Cons: the management was all over the place
In this job I worked as a cashier and curbside, which means when people would call in for take out orders I would take the orders and get the orders ready and bring it out to them. The hardest part was when there was a lot of orders and having to get things all together. The best part was being able to try all the many kinds of cheesecakes and all the different kinds of foods.
The Cheesecake Factory offers great opportunities
Server (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: food was always exceptional
Cons: servers made 3.62/hr
I was a server at The Cheesecake Factory for 3 years and I loved working there. Very fast pace environment and I was constantly meeting new people. The Cheesecake Factory offers wonderful benefits and hours to their staff.
Favorite workplace environment
Designated Trainer (Former Employee), Towson, MDJanuary 2, 2015
The management teams and service staff that i worked with from all of the cheesecake factories i was employed with, were AMAZING!
Very active and fun place to work
Hostess / Baker (Former Employee), West Hartford, CTDecember 30, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: it gets extremely busy on weekends
Very hectic but friendly workplace. The general manager is awesome!
Very fast paced Restaurant. Refined Saute cooking skills
SAUTE LINE COOK (Former Employee), San Mateo, CADecember 30, 2014
Pros: strengthen tolerance and patience skills. refined multi- tasking skills.
Cons: medical care coverage, job security
Prepped station, made sure adequate backup product was present. This two man station would and could generate 200-350 plates per 8 hour shift. Cleaned and restocked station for day shift, Would frequently help inventory walk-ins.
It is good that the kitchen is my pacion and my work distracted my mind
Line Cook (Current Employee), West Hartford, CTDecember 23, 2014
When my work began, I would start with my assignments in the area of the kitchen. I learned how to handle me in the kitchen. My co -workers liked working in teams. There wasn't a difficult part, all tasks in my job were enjoyable. I would've enjoy all parts of my job because I knew what I was doing.
Good for a Restaurant
Server (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLDecember 19, 2014
Pros: tips, teamwork (fellow servers, cooks, bar staff, and bussers)
Cons: lack of benefits, clientele, and general appreciation of the staff
A faced-paced, well oiled machine. The high volume of business translates to a fair income based off of tips, but the company benefits are severely lacking. Medical/Dental benefits are extremely expensive and vacation is difficult and complicated to earn. Sick days are nonexistent.
It was okay
Cook, prep, dishwasher (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CADecember 18, 2014
I beleive management good of done a better job of there employees in the dishroom. We do not get paid to walk around and work slow. i like team work and fast pace team members.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates 160 upscale, full-service casual dining restaurants, 146 under The Cheesecake Factory – Read more

The Cheesecake Factory Photos