The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employer Reviews

Fun but very stressful
Certfied Trainer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaOctober 27, 2014
Pros: nice people, fun
Cons: stressful, hectic, no benefits or job security
Its a great place to work for younger people, hardly any benefits unless part of management.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK, FAST PACED RETURANUT
cook/ (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 22, 2014
A TYPICAL DAY WORKING FOR CHEESECAKE FACTORY , FAST PACED ENVIROMENT, VERY VERY BUSY. YOU REALLY WORK FOR THE MONEY YOU EARN EVRYDAY IS AN ADRENILINE RUSH. THE CO WORKERS ARE GREAT INCLUDING THE OTHER COOKS BECAUSE EVERYONE GIVES A HELPING HAND IF NEEDED.I WOULD SAY THE HARDEST PART IS THE WHOLE SHIFT BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE I ENJOY WORKING HARD AND I LOVE – more... THE FAST PACED RESTURANUT ENVIROMENT. – less
intersting workplace. Fast paced environment and learned to multi-task really well.
Cashier (Former Employee), Chestnut hill, MAOctober 21, 2014
i learned a few things working at the cheesecake factory. I really learned how to keep my composure in a really fast paced environment and had to do a lot of work with my hands. wether it was picking up phones, ringing in orders,packing food to go it was a good learning experience for me.
experience and skills
Barback, busser, team work player (Former Employee), Redondo Beach, CAOctober 21, 2014
My Impeccable restaurant services, abilities and skills:
Dedicate to providing a pleasurable dining experience with natural poise and friendly demeanor.
Talent at lifting and carrying large amounts of food safely, securely and gracefully.
Provided Superior guest service, friendliness and restaurant cleanliness using the restaurant's system and routines.
Incredible – more... memory with proven ability to quickly learn all aspects of new menus and specialties.
History of providing clear, polite and positive communication with diverse guests and co-workers to ensure seamless order placement.
Dedicate to maintain a clean dining room and adhering and legal standards.
Keep up with fast paced environment during weekend rush hours.
Maintain a constant stock of all liquors, alcoholic beverages and condiments while providing support for bartender's staff.
Comprehensive knowledge of alcoholic beverage mixing and serving.
Maintained exceptional customer service while managing multiple priorities.
Handle all guests inquiries with professionalism.
Knowledge in a wide a range of drinks recipes and accurate mixing measures without waste.
Describe menu items daily specials and provide recommendations when request, accurately relay the various ingredients and cooking method employed.
Handle cash, bus tables and input orders.
Inspect the ID of patrons to ensure minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages are always met.
Maintain 100% compliance to all standards: Ensure safety of guests and associates by completing training for food safety guidelines.
Ensure that all expectations were met and exceeded by actively checking up with guests and quickly correcting issues.
Developed repeat business by establish close and lasting relationship with guests.
Successfully completed long shifts of over 16 hours without appearing tired.
Received numerous restaurant awards for service and sales performance. – less
Fast pace
Hostess (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 20, 2014
We were ALWAYS busy. Of course we would have slow days but that was very rare. Up beat atmosphere.
Tremendous growth potential
Plant Engineer (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCOctober 15, 2014
Fun atmosphere, good people and great managerial atmosphere.
The Cheesecake Factory
Busser (Former Employee), 27679 Novi Rd, Novi, MI 48377October 13, 2014
Fast pased, fine dining, just great overall. High quality with the entire staff.
Great working enviorment.
Hostess (Former Employee), Lake Grove, NYOctober 10, 2014
Pros: 50% discount and occasional free meals
As a hostess I would manage the flow of servers and guests. I would establish the wait times and keep communication with kitchen staff and managers so there would be a good consistent work flow. Trained new incoming hosts/hostess. Kept bathroom and work stations clean. Dealt with customer issues.
Amazing Job
Baker/Cashier (Current Employee), Tampa FLOctober 10, 2014
I have been with this company for 2 1/2 years and don't think I will ever leave. Thanks to them, I have been able to move 3 times and relocate to the closet restaurant in the area.
Fast paced and Busy
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2014
Due to the location of the Grand Lux its always a busy. I enjoy a fast paced job so its a great fit for me. With the large amount of management staff not always on the same page it can make some day difficult.
Great work environment with great co-workers.
Server (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: lunch or dinner and great money
Cons: hard work can mean nothing to customers
Each day is very positive with a great family feel. The restaurant is always busy with something new to learn everyday! Have to be prepared to serve fine dinning style at a super fast pace. Management does a great job at keeping all the staff up to date with any important changes I am never confused on what is required from me.
Best place ever to work at. A lot of fun
BARTENDER - LEAD SERVER - TRAINER (Current Employee), san jose caOctober 9, 2014
Best place ever to work. I had some of my best work memories at this place.
great family oriented work place
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAOctober 9, 2014
Gathered and emptied trash and recycling bins. Notified building managers about needed repairs and replacement equipment.Cleaned and restocked dinning room items. Inspected previously washed dishes to check for cleanliness. Removed breakfast and lunch garbage after each meal period.
It's alright
Server (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 5, 2014
Pros: meeting great people
Cons: unorganized, telling employees how to do things several different ways
I've met a lot of good people but the place is unorganized. Some of the trainers we had in the beginning were rude. Didn't help with the stress of trying to shove a huge menu into my mind.
I Love my Job!!
Baker/Cashier (Current Employee), Tigard, OROctober 2, 2014
Pros: keeps you busy! always something to be done!!
Cons: long hours
Everyone that works there is a pleasure to be around!! Ive learned amazing communications skills! Ive also learned to be quick on my feet. The hardest part of my job is the long hours, but the best part of my job is seeing guests so excited to eat!! The management team there is the best around and i wouldnt trade them for anything!!!
Cheesecake
Bartender/ Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 1, 2014
My day at The Cheesecake varied. I was a bartender, trainer and a corporate trainer.
Efficiently ran environment with a growing staff community
Line Cook (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free meals
The Cheesecake Factory was a different place for me to work in. When I was employed there, I was greeted by a full service kitchen and eager staff. They were professional when needed to be, but could relax and joke around together when there wasn't a busy moment. The management team was something that I had never seen. They were patient, willing to – more... work with and alongside their employees, understanding, and open to guiding their employees, but not so closed minded that they didn't accept ideas of improvement towards their practices. The thing I found challenging was going from an upscale fast food to a busy full kitchen environment and all that entails. – less
Easy work, fun, Fast pace.
Full time waiter (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: staff meal on weekends and free food on a double on week days
Cons: short break, always on your feet.
Very fast pace. Fun easy work, co-workers are nice, Management is very good.
Productive and fun place of business
Scanner;Quality;Oven Operator;Prescaler (Former Employee), Battleboro, NCSeptember 27, 2014
I enjoy working. I enjoy working with different people. A typical day at The Cheesecake Factory is an exciting place of business. My manager, supervisor, and co workers carry the full workload. We all get along and work together to get the job done. I love the fact that we all work together to get the job done.
Fast paced High energy environment
Server / Baker (Former Employee), Murray, UTSeptember 25, 2014
Great company, constantly busy, everyone is on their a-game and willing to help each other to give the customer a great experience

1 2 3 4 5

About The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates 160 upscale, full-service casual dining restaurants, 146 under The Cheesecake Factory – Read more

The Cheesecake Factory Photos