The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

High School....
Hostess (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Free Luch
To me, this job was like being back in high school.. I feel no one really respect each other.. Coworkers for the most part, got along.. But management; Terrible. Not in the sense of not getting along, But getting a little too friendly.. Too touchy..
Cheesecake factory
Baker/Cashier (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 25, 2015
Ive learned how multitask by working at the cheesecake factory. The most enjoyable part of my work days are when we are busy because I enjoy making our customers happy.
It can suck your life away
Busser/Food Runner (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTAugust 25, 2015
Pros: Free Food, Great CoWorkers, Great Pay
Cons: They Break you down to build you back up to their standards.
I was apart of this corporation for 3 years. I started from the bottom and semi-worked myself to the top. It was all I could do to get the promotions they promised me from day one, but the pay was great! Every coworker was there for one another and it was almost like a small work family. Though this place will run you dry. The hours are ungodly and sometimes it seemed never ending. But the experience was definitely worth it.
Nothing too hard but you have to be willing to work
Food Prep, Line cook, deep cleaning (Former Employee), SLC, UtahAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Free food with a green card you sign up for.
Cons: work hard and fast they will drop you if they don't see potential in the first few days
Not the worst place to work by far. The lazy people be aware, you work as soon as you arrive until you leave. minimal downtime in the restaurant.
Steady fast paste job
Dish Washer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 24, 2015
My review of the job was a pretty good experience, Working in a different work place with different people. The day i started the Cheesecake Factory was the moment i knew fast paste job really exist, worker were friendly. Work starting getting fun after lunch knowing yu only had 4 hrs lift in it was gonna fly by.
Hard work at the cheesecake factory.
Server (Current Employee), Marina Del ReyAugust 23, 2015
Pros: views of the beach, granted requested off days.
Cons: better management team
Awesome co-workers, great views and fun enviroment.
Management could support a little better but aside from that its a great place to work.
Fast pace restaurant
Hostess, Baker and Cashier (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLAugust 23, 2015
A fast pace restaurant with amazing co workers. The restaurant if full of friendly people all helping each other out and working together as a team and supporting each other.
Energetic and fast-paced working environment
Bartender (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 21, 2015
There was never a dull moment. CCF was a fast-paced restaurant that forced you to multitask and stay organized. Management was dedicated towards providing 100% guest satisfaction.
Lively and fast paced work environment with many young people
Front Desk Hostess (Former Employee), Brea, CAAugust 21, 2015
The Cheesecake factory requires all employees to work quickly and efficiently. They often hire many people between the ages of 18-25 which makes for a fun workplace but if they are not careful it could lead to some immaturity among the employees. High energy is required and people skills are a must. Overall, it was a fun place to work.
Great team environment where everyone is willing to help one another.
Server (Current Employee), Thousand OaksAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great work environment with good pay and friendly coworkers.
Cons: Inconsistent schedule/shifts.
Very good team environment where everyone acts as family to one another. People are always helpful and anticipating others needs, and very understanding. The management team is also very friendly and wholeheartedly wants you to succeed.
Productive and accomplishing
Server (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Great employees and management
Cons: No breaks, constantly busy on feet for long hours
The Cheesecake Factory is a very challenging but fun place to work. Our location allows me to interact with people from all over the world. The scheduling is very flexible with my life and it is a great company to be a part of.
fast-paced, serious work environment
Pasta Chef (Former Employee), Bay Shore, NYAugust 20, 2015
The Cheesecake Factory is a well establish company, beginning in California in the 1980's. This company has spread across the US in the following decades. The company is well-organized, and has a solid infrastructure. It is a hard job, but they are fair to employees, and offer room for growth
Great place to work.
food server (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOAugust 18, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: I was on my feet for hours.
It was a very fast paced ,busy resaurant.I would work about 25 hours per week. They provided minimum health insurance and gave me a very flexiblke schedule which made it ideal for school.
server
Server (Current Employee), Frisco, TXAugust 15, 2015
Pros: Money
Cons: Hours
It is a good company to work for. Decent pay. Can get really busy. Pretty basic server job. A rather large tip out. Can get a lot of undesirable shifts like food running, hosting, etc..
Productive workplace
Janitor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2015
Pros: nice co-workers, nice environment
Cons: healthcare
I would arrive and right away start cleaning my area that I was assigned. I picked up all of the garbage, I made sure the floor was cleaned and everything was spotless before I left
PRODUCTIVITY, BUSY ENVIRONMENT, FUN WORKPLACE
Dishwasher/Cleaner (Current Employee), Bay Shore, NYAugust 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches and decent breaks and fun people
Cons: busy, very hard laber
A typical day at work is very busy and you have to be very alert and active and need to work together as a team to get through the day better and more efficient. the hardest part of the job is when it gets very busy and frustrating so we work faster and harder. Managers are always curious to check up on us to make sure the restaurant is flowing accordingly.
Great
Hostess (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 13, 2015
Fun place to work. Staff was really fun!!! The only thing I didn't like was that you never got off when they say would get off... meaning you would keep working till they said you could go and it wasn't busy at all
Excellent place to work
Server (Former Employee), Sunrise, FloridaAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Money, Co-workers
Cons: Parking was always difficult to find
Working at the Cheesecake Factory was great. I enjoyed going to work and interacting with so many different people. I had 4 to 5 managers on the floor with me at all times, so it was easy to access one when issues occured. My co-workers were great and helpful. The job was very rarely difficult. The more business the better. The most enjoyable part of working at the Cheesecake Factory was going in to work and always having things to do. The money was also good.
Quick pace work environment
Host/To-Go (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Discount on food
- Greeted customers
- Maintained knowledge of products
- Answered calls
- Handled food
- Coworkers were nice
- Learned to multi-task
Great Company
Lead Trainer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 6, 2015
I have been with the company for over five years now. I have enjoyed it for the most part. I have found advancement to be difficult for myself.
Headquarters