The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Found 1,285 reviews matching the search
Basic hosting job
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 21, 2017
The environment is fast-paced and the other workers were not as welcoming as you would hope. No sign on promotion only if you been with the company for years.
Pros
Managers would recognize hard work
Cons
Other staff unfriendly
Consistently busy
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Chestnut Hill, MAFebruary 20, 2017
Typical day at work includes arriving to work for pre-shift alignment and then heading to your station. I learned how to balance a 6-8 table station while maintaining a cool head and keeping myself collected. Hardest part of the job would be keeping yourself calm under constant pressure, and continuous seating.
Fast Pace Environment
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 19, 2017
The Cheesecake Factory is a very fast pace environment & always something new everyday. It is one of Top Fortune 100 Best places to work and still growing. Offers very good benefits to all staff.
Fun company to work for
Instructional Design Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calabasas Hills, CAFebruary 19, 2017
CCF can be a fun company to work for if you fit their culture. Good management and plenty of snacks. Fair to good compensation packages and ability to rise in your area of expertise. Collegial environment.
Strong Brand
Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2017
Fast paced and long hours.

Incredible training program and ability to expand.

Stores in CA are incredible. Build outs are very detailed
Awful environment and unprofessional staff
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 19, 2017
The first week of working for this restaurant I was being hazed non-stop by coworkers, and I was disrespected by a chef who was careless about helping a new employee in the kitchen (the new employee was me). The manager was very nice and polite until I had addressed what was going on to him. The manager did not acknowledge what was going on or how I was feeling, so it was clearly a hostile environment for many new employees such as myself.
Pros
Excellent kitchen to work in
Cons
Unprofessional staff
Good job
Dish Washer (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CAFebruary 18, 2017
Overall the job is great. The company give you good amount of hour. There just kind of picky with the schedule. The lunch are really cheap there. Great staff there
Pros
Great people work with.
Cons
There no much skill need in this job
Fast paced restaurant with decent earning potential
Service/Kitchen/Host/Management (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTFebruary 17, 2017
Overall this company is a pleasure to work for and with. Extensive training ensures knowledge of all job requirements and management is generally there to help.
Productive work enviroment
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Great place to work the employes and also the management there is very well structured only reason I left was beacuse I was dealing with some personal health issues
fast paced
Server/Waiter (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAFebruary 16, 2017
good benefits for being a waitress but very exhausting. A very fast paced environment. If you dont know how to multitask then this is not the job for you.
Decent place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 16, 2017
It's a decent place to work, the money is very good. The biggest issue is the management. They micromanage and play favorites
Pros
Great money!
Cons
Management, late hours
Fun energetic place
HOSTESS/FILLER (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85016February 14, 2017
very friendly coworkers
everyday is a new day, something different to look forward too
management is the best
always excited to go to work
Pros
50% off
Cons
50% off
GREAT Culture
Baker (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 14, 2017
The typical day there was a calm but busy day. I learned more about treating customers with care no matter what their attitude may be. The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere.
Great place to work while raising my daughter
Server/ Designated Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOFebruary 13, 2017
A very busy restaurant with the potential to make lots of tips. Very flexible hours. Great insurance plan. They planned fun outside activities for the employees outside of work.
fun work place
Line cook (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 12, 2017
Working by myself in a fast environment learning something new moving fast learning how to work 2stations keeping my station clean helping others when needed
Fantastic work environment.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COFebruary 10, 2017
Very good company to work for. I worked second shift. 1st shift would've been easier on my schedule but I needed a job. Friendly staff. Great management. Outgoing staff and very professional. All dishware had designated spots to be stored in.
Pros
Discounted meals.
Cons
Didn't receive pay raise after our agreed 30 days.
fun workplace u get to taste food
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIFebruary 10, 2017
very steady and balanced especially for someone with experienced skill, great benefits for those looking to have a career in the specified job area. the hardest part of the job is dealing with the heated environment, yet the most enjoyable part is the day everyone gets paid
Pros
free lunch dinner
Cons
heavy clothing high heat
Lively cultural
Dishwasher, Prep Cook, Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 9, 2017
It was a great place to work. Co-workers were very helpful and persuaded you to push on for higher positions. Everyone worked as a unit. Managers accommodated to my schedule.
Pros
Free soups.
Cons
Short breaks.
The Company
LINE COOK (GARED MANGER COLD AND SALD) (Former Employee) –  Germantown, TNFebruary 8, 2017
My first big major to work for to were I was able to use my culinary skills that I gained in culinary school. My first fine dinning place. great environment and workers
Pros
Knowledge
Great place
Server (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MAFebruary 7, 2017
I have been at the cheesecake for quite a while now and I absolutely love it. It is a fast pase sit down restaurant. The management is phenominal and so are the co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cheesecake Factory. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cheesecake Factory Reviews by Location