The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Found 1,732 reviews matching the search
Upon departure
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2017
I had to leave to pursue my college career. I wanted to focus one hundred percent and every manager at the Cheesecake Factory understood that. I was very appreciative.
productve
Server (Current Employee) –  New York StateSeptember 19, 2017
A great place to work and meet people of different cultures. you will make a bunch of friends that later on you will call family. Everyone helps each other and you make the money you want to make.
Cheesecake Factory Culture
Host (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2017
The Cheesecake Factory is one of the best restaurants in the states. Working there made me feel honoured to be a part of such a great company. I learned a lot, met some amazing people, and of course had awesome cheesecake!
Pros
Being around great coworkers, and food
Cons
Very fast paced
ok
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 19, 2017
the cheesecake factory was an ok place to work, if you enjoy the high stress that comes from working in a extremely high volume kitchen, then this is the place for you.
The Cheesecake Factory
Senior II Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 17, 2017
I worked at Cheesecake for a long time and its just too many hours, there is no quality of life . I love working there but thats all I do. If there could be more of a balance that would be great.
Amazing work place
Host (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 16, 2017
I seriously loved working here. Everyone around me was so hard working and kind. We all worked together as a team so thing would go smoothly. It was crazy at night time but totally worth it.
The Best Decision I have made YET!
Bartender/Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Lyndhurst, OHSeptember 14, 2017
my dream job. Seriously. I would go back if the clientele altered. The people come from all over the world, including management, to producing a one goal changing the restaurant experience. It is the one of the best places to work and the best experience you could ask for in the food and beverage world. You haven't seen it all until you have been apart of the Cheesecake Factory exceptional experience. management pushes you every day to be and do better than you know you can. I love it here. But it not for everybody. you need great work ethics to manage the currents of the deep water. It gets rough. I learned about myself a lot as a and a worker person.
Pros
travel to open restaurants, Great management looks to help you become better employee, assuming you care to be one
Cons
too much gossip in a bad way amongst employees, Employees do steal so lock up your stuff. Alarm your car. The place is so great is bad in a bad way, This place is talentedly complicated
my review
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Huntington, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Really don't have anything bad to say. The food is great. They have of course the best cheesecakes in the world. The service is good. The have great food! It can get very busy though.
Pros
food and service
A great place
Server (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 14, 2017
The Cheesecake Factory was a great place to work and they were always striving to improve and be the best for their workers and the guest that came to visit. I really enjoyed my time with the company.
Fun work place
Chef (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WASeptember 14, 2017
Very fast pace job. Fun people, easy job. Lots of hours. Fun staff. Easy going job. Free food. Good everything I love the job if you ask me. The best job I've had
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No breaks really.

Want to know more about The Cheesecake Factory?

Ask a question
Great comoany to work for
Server (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Great company to work for , menu is incredibly big and has a wide selection of many cultural foods . Amazing dessert selection and drinks . Management could use some work but it was a very large place for only 2 managers to be on duty .
I clean the dishes and I stack them up
Dishwasher (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 13, 2017
I clean the dishes and I stack them upI am learning different stuffI am willing to learn more I am trying to move up to be a BuserI really like to show up on time to my job and I like to be there early
Pros
Cons
30 minute break
High past team related fun company
chashier /Server (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Great company to work . High paced team related working condition, where guest satisfaction is number one priority. Favorite part was the fresh product, and the large selections from menu.
Pros
Very popular resturant, great benifits
Cons
Lot's of food running
great fun some days.
Server (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLSeptember 12, 2017
very stressful,120 degree baking every day then 0-30 degree packing in cold from heat.standing long hour dish washing,general labor lifting 40 to 50 pound are more.
Pros
free cheese cakes
Cons
breaks from hot to cold before you go to cold.
Cook/Steward
Interim-Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 12, 2017
Cooked and prepared various company items from the menu. Responsible for making all company items to operate the restaurant. Communicated with various merchants for company orders.
Competitive Workplace with a chance of advancement
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 12, 2017
The company in general Is an amazing company to work for but the politics in individual restaurants can get alittle bloody. All in all, I would recommend any individual to join the team but avoid management at all costs if you want to have any involvement with your family and young children as the hours are long but can be rewarding if your willing to sacrifice family.
It's a good restaurant to work for
Server (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 8, 2017
It's a good restaurant to work for, but it's still just a serving job. Serving is the most stressful job I have ever worked. It makes it worse when you only make $2.13 per hour and hope that you make enough in tips to pay your bills.
Fast paced
Server/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2017
This is not the job for you if you do not believe in working hard. It's all about your effort with this job and at times you will not be fairly compensated for your struggles, other times you may be. It's strictly luck if the draw and how much you understand the business and are willing to work for your money.
College Job
Server (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 7, 2017
This is a great place to work, especially if you are in school. They work with your schedule and it is easy to pick up or drop shifts if you need to. Always busy :)
Fun place to work but poor management.
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 7, 2017
I really enjoyed being a sever here. I love my jobs, coworkers and the all the new guest that i would meet. The reasoning for me quitting was the lack of organization. The managers at this location would make my shifts a lot more stressful then they should've been.
Pros
discounted meals
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cheesecake Factory. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cheesecake Factory Reviews by Location