The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Fun Place To Advance
Line cook / Broiler (Current Employee), Metairie, LAMay 24, 2015
Its an Opportunity to better your culinary skills fast paced and challenging great friends to work with great management and nice pay scale good company to move up and further yourself in bettering your family.
flexible job for students
Server, Baker, Hostess (Current Employee), Huntington Beach, CAMay 22, 2015
Pros: easy money
Cons: dispensable
if you are a student looking for an easy way to make money, without requiring a lot of hours, then The Cheesecake Factory is a great place to look.
Most amazing opportunity that truly complimented my character.
Baker (Former Employee), Waikīkī, HIMay 20, 2015
Pros: team players
Cons: ????
Creating moments for our guests that will become cherished memories are definitely what absolute Aloha has instilled in my heart and I give to everyone I encounter. To give is to receive, with a positive and kind spirit. Having integrity and being a role model in what you do says a lot. Actions.

Team work is essential, COMMUNICATION is key and always be on time. Be grateful no matter what!!!!
Great Place to Work
Mananger (Former Employee), Paramus, NJMay 18, 2015
It is an industry leader for a reason. They truly care and value the people that work there. It is always a challenge and there is never a dull moment.
line cook
Line cook (Current Employee), Brandon, FLMay 16, 2015
I love the different ways they are creative with the foods. The co workers are fun to work with. But the managers are not they don't like to listen to anyone in the work place it all about them.
Good Learning Experience
Kitchen Support (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 15, 2015
Extensive menu provides employees with a lot of learning opportunity, learning many different cooking and food prep techniques.
There can be potential within the company
Bakery (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2015
When trained by company trainers it was a great experience; however, once restaurant became opened and the managers took the reigns it became a disaster. There is a lot of advantage taken over those who work well and learn fast and not enough acknowledgement or advancement within the particular restaurant.
Great place to work with engaging environment
Server (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule, Earn free food
Cons: opportunities to keep server moral high
The Cheesecake Factory is a great place to work. It's fast-paced and keeps you moving. Great staff and managers make an awesome work environment.
Is Serving a Competition
Designated Trainer Server (Former Employee), San Jose, CAMay 15, 2015
At the Cheesecake Factory you have to make sure the guest is your number one priority. How do you do that? Follow the training that is mandated by the company to assure their servers stand above the rest. Finding ways to be successful without other companies propaganda getting in the way of championship service. Cheesecake Factory excels amongst all other companies in training and food taste. Do you want to follow a great company then look no further.
Great Company to work for
Server (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 14, 2015
Pros: Free Work Meals
Cons: healthcare
Made me a better server by teaching me the essentials of making the guest experience superb. Very organized work environment with important steps of service essentials on doing it the Cheesecake way.
Plenty of business
Server (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLMay 12, 2015
Plenty of work to keep moving. Decent money up until the auto gratuity was removed. Management is supportive of the staff and you can move up in the company if you desire.
Excellent family atmosphere with significant support.
Server (Current Employee), RenoMay 7, 2015
Although the shifts may vary, when you are there, support from management, kitchen management, and fellow servers is wonderful.
Fast-paced and fun
S Cooper Street (Current Employee), Arlington TexasMay 7, 2015
Pros: Discount on food
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work consists of greeting, communicating, and tending to guest needs. I learned how to manage my time, communicate to guest that needs further explanation on food items, and managing money. My co-workers are encouraging throughout the shift as we support each other through teamwork. The hardest part of my job is staying away from the yummy cheesecakes I worked with daily since its my favorite dessert. The most enjoyable part of the job is the great relationships I've built with my co-workers.
Stressful, bad management
Cashier trainer/to-go girl and Hostess (Former Employee), Novi, MIMay 5, 2015
Cons: no breaks-at all, bad management
I worked at the restaurant in Michigan and it was the most stressful, non-balanced work life/environment I had ever experienced. I was there for a year and a half and couldn't wait to leave once I got the opportunity to do so.
Great
Hostess (Current Employee), novi, miMay 1, 2015
Great place to work. Great environment, very professional staff. Flexible hours. Most enjoyable part is interacting with guest.
Productive ,get along with others
Production Worker (Current Employee), Battleboro, NCMay 1, 2015
Pros: they give away safety gifts
Cons: short breaks and its thrid shift
not knowing what time we getting off one minute it be this time and the next be anywhere from one two hrs later and they don't give raises and reconize the hard workers in my dep just the others
Warm and Friendly Envirnoment
Hostess (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2015
Managers are always engaging and there when help is needed. The whole restuarant works as a team to help one another succeed.
Wish it could've lasted forever
Server (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 29, 2015
I loved working here. I gained a lot of experience and everyone was so fun and unique!
i was always busy and made great money
the hardest part was when people didnt think they needed to tip
family resturant
Server (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 29, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: scheduling
The pay is good but the management and employees suck. The schedules were bias and you basically had to suck up to get a good schedule. This was one of my worst jobs and I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here.
good company to work at.
Busser/Silver ware cleaner/Production (Current Employee), Danbury,CTApril 27, 2015
Pros: no benefitts
Cons: no sick leave
fun,fast paste,easy going,unexpected things happen everyday no matter what.team work effort through the whole shift.,My tips I get at the end of a hard day of work.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates 160 upscale, full-service casual dining restaurants, 146 under The Cheesecake Factory – Read more

The Cheesecake Factory Salaries