The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employer Reviews

Great working enviorment.
Hostess (Former Employee), Lake Grove, NYOctober 10, 2014
Pros: 50% discount and occasional free meals
As a hostess I would manage the flow of servers and guests. I would establish the wait times and keep communication with kitchen staff and managers so there would be a good consistent work flow. Trained new incoming hosts/hostess. Kept bathroom and work stations clean. Dealt with customer issues.
Amazing Job
Baker/Cashier (Current Employee), Tampa FLOctober 10, 2014
I have been with this company for 2 1/2 years and don't think I will ever leave. Thanks to them, I have been able to move 3 times and relocate to the closet restaurant in the area.
Fast paced and Busy
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2014
Due to the location of the Grand Lux its always a busy. I enjoy a fast paced job so its a great fit for me. With the large amount of management staff not always on the same page it can make some day difficult.
Great work environment with great co-workers.
Server (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: lunch or dinner and great money
Cons: hard work can mean nothing to customers
Each day is very positive with a great family feel. The restaurant is always busy with something new to learn everyday! Have to be prepared to serve fine dinning style at a super fast pace. Management does a great job at keeping all the staff up to date with any important changes I am never confused on what is required from me.
Best place ever to work at. A lot of fun
BARTENDER - LEAD SERVER - TRAINER (Current Employee), san jose caOctober 9, 2014
Best place ever to work. I had some of my best work memories at this place.
great family oriented work place
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAOctober 9, 2014
Gathered and emptied trash and recycling bins. Notified building managers about needed repairs and replacement equipment.Cleaned and restocked dinning room items. Inspected previously washed dishes to check for cleanliness. Removed breakfast and lunch garbage after each meal period.
It's alright
Server (Former Employee), Reno, NVOctober 5, 2014
Pros: meeting great people
Cons: unorganized, telling employees how to do things several different ways
I've met a lot of good people but the place is unorganized. Some of the trainers we had in the beginning were rude. Didn't help with the stress of trying to shove a huge menu into my mind.
I Love my Job!!
Baker/Cashier (Current Employee), Tigard, OROctober 2, 2014
Pros: keeps you busy! always something to be done!!
Cons: long hours
Everyone that works there is a pleasure to be around!! Ive learned amazing communications skills! Ive also learned to be quick on my feet. The hardest part of my job is the long hours, but the best part of my job is seeing guests so excited to eat!! The management team there is the best around and i wouldnt trade them for anything!!!
Cheesecake
Bartender/ Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 1, 2014
My day at The Cheesecake varied. I was a bartender, trainer and a corporate trainer.
Efficiently ran environment with a growing staff community
Line Cook (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: free meals
The Cheesecake Factory was a different place for me to work in. When I was employed there, I was greeted by a full service kitchen and eager staff. They were professional when needed to be, but could relax and joke around together when there wasn't a busy moment. The management team was something that I had never seen. They were patient, willing to – more... work with and alongside their employees, understanding, and open to guiding their employees, but not so closed minded that they didn't accept ideas of improvement towards their practices. The thing I found challenging was going from an upscale fast food to a busy full kitchen environment and all that entails. – less
Easy work, fun, Fast pace.
Full time waiter (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: staff meal on weekends and free food on a double on week days
Cons: short break, always on your feet.
Very fast pace. Fun easy work, co-workers are nice, Management is very good.
Productive and fun place of business
Scanner;Quality;Oven Operator;Prescaler (Former Employee), Battleboro, NCSeptember 27, 2014
I enjoy working. I enjoy working with different people. A typical day at The Cheesecake Factory is an exciting place of business. My manager, supervisor, and co workers carry the full workload. We all get along and work together to get the job done. I love the fact that we all work together to get the job done.
Fast paced High energy environment
Server / Baker (Former Employee), Murray, UTSeptember 25, 2014
Great company, constantly busy, everyone is on their a-game and willing to help each other to give the customer a great experience
good work atomsphere.
Chef (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: discounted meals
Cons: not enough hours.
A typical day at work was always busy. I learned you have to be flexible. Management was good. The co-workers were always willing to help. The most enjoyable part of the job was cooking.
Restaurant at Disney area
Line Cook (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2014
I started working at the Cheesecake Factory back in 1999-2008, here I started working as a line-cook, cashier, dishwasher, loading and unloading the merchandise, assist in private parties and server as well as prep cook. I worked in different stations such as pizza/pasta, burgers and wraps, soups and salads and bakery. I enjoyed it because I was given – more... the opportunity to do pretty much everything in the company that had to do with assisting the customers. I enjoyed working my co-workers and till this days we still remain in contact. Management was super but it's unfortunate that the contract expired and they end up closing. – less
fun place to waitress
LEAD SERVER (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2014
Good job for someone in school.
Very friendly environment.
Not much room for advancement
fun work
Designate Trainer (Former Employee), Battleboro, NCSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free cakes on birthday
Cons: 401 k plan
i learn alot of things their i learn how to be a leader and how to train different people and run production the co workers r friendly the hardest part is stand up all day but i enjoyed it cause i learn how to do many tests
great
Front Desk/ Server (Current Employee), Providence, RISeptember 19, 2014
fun place to work for some hard workers. good team. fast pace and must be able to work under pressure.
Productive and fun workplace
Cook (Former Employee), BocaSeptember 18, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is making customers happy
Fun place to work if 21 to 25 years of age
Server (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: good money, flexible schedule, and good employee's
Cons: managers played favorites. will fire you over the littlest of things
Great place to work, but managers play favorites. Good training and always busy, to make money as a server or bartender.

About The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates 160 upscale, full-service casual dining restaurants, 146 under The Cheesecake Factory – Read more

The Cheesecake Factory Photos