The Cheesecake Factory

The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Found 1,285 reviews matching the search
Hostess/Food Runne r
Food Runner/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 16, 2017
As a hostess you have to seat the servers equally while ensuring that the restaurant flows from the front house to the back house. Food running is getting food out in a timely manner making sure the guest have all they need to enjoy their meal.
Very energetic work atmosphere
Server (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2017
This is a very fast pasted work environment. It is a great company to work for. You will get to meet many new people. Please take the time to learn your job detail. Menu knowledge is a must. Always maintain a positive mental attitude to be able to continue ur with the company and or to advance.
Pros
Beautiful management
Cons
Short breaks
Great fun place to work
Assistant Executive Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Island , NYJanuary 16, 2017
I learned so much from this company. When I joined I had no idea how many systems there were to learn. There is no other way to produce that much food than without very good structure.
Pros
I learned a lot
Cons
Lots of hours
Productive and fun
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 15, 2017
this job has opportunity for higher positions and pay raises which is great, that is if you excel in your job. Managers aren't that great when it comes to their workers.
Pros
discount
Cons
they don't care about you
Fun Family Style Dining..
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Very good experience to learn for a greater future in the kitchen industry.. The pleasure to be able to handle food in a monor for consumption to a lot of guest and having them come back for more is always a very good thing..
Up and Down
Baker (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2017
The people here are kind and fun to be around, I've made so many amazing friends. However, this job can be very stressful and managers are not the most understanding of that. Pay is okay, but not enough to live off of unless you're making tips or working doubles constantly.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
No breaks, low pay
people friendly and dedicated
Busser/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJanuary 13, 2017
i have a great dedication for working and getting to know and understand the job and i perfect it. i also dont allow others dictate my dedication to get the work done
great
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJanuary 12, 2017
A typical day is pretty busy. We start with a server meeting with our manger for the day and what we could improve for the day. After the meeting we go out on the floor and we serve tables. My co-worker was up-beat and fun and we all worked together. Sometimes the hardest part of the job was big parties.I enjoyed my job as a whole bc I get to meet new people and I like to show my guest a great time while they are eating.
Daily work
Silverware Roller/Kitchen Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJanuary 12, 2017
Nice restaurant, but hours always being cut. Management team always changing, and makes difficult to maintain part time hours
Pros
Greeb ticket free meals
Cons
Hours
Napkins, silverware
Napkins (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJanuary 11, 2017
I'm doing roll up the silverware and folded linen. Sometime I help the busser to separate the silverware and put in wash. Four to five hours to stand.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
Less hours

Want to know more about The Cheesecake Factory?

Ask a question
A hectic enviornment
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 11, 2017
The management sucked overall ..the cooks on the line were always aggravated which led to miscommunication.. The pay was efficient and the hospitality was good
Enjoyed the head staff
Dish washing, Janitor Specialist, Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoyed work with open minded people who was always friendly. I enjoyed the opportunity they gave me to grow within the company.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks
Production Operator
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Battleboro, NCJanuary 9, 2017
We work hard everybody is like family and I have enjoy my time there every body work as a team an we all come together as one. The job give every body a fair chance we make delicious cheesecake for the customers an give good quality
Good place
Line cook, Prep cook, Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 9, 2017
Great people to work with always busy. learned a lot as a cook. great hours. management was okay. good pay. good food. i would go back to this company if i could.
Alright company
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77072January 9, 2017
It's an alright place to work for. You remain busy and are given the opportunity to advance. Extremely busy for the most parts. So make sure your very upbeat.
Great opportunities if you work hard for advancement
Server (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 7, 2017
I started my 10+ year career with Cheesecake Factory bussing tables and working in the bakery. I quickly started serving and eventually worked almost all positions including expo, and working the line with the BOH. I was promoted to corporate trainer and selected to travel and open several new restaurants. The hardest part of the job was extremely long hours. I truly enjoyed working in the fast paced environment and my co-workers and managers became my family.
Pros
Great people, fun, fast paced
Cons
Not many cons
Fun work place
Dishwasher/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 7, 2017
Great environment and family oriented. The company was really busy at time and is known for one of the best companies to eat and dine in. Great food and great Customer service.
Pros
Free lunch and great pay
Cons
Busy on hoildays
worst job I ever had.
Food Runner (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAJanuary 5, 2017
The people at the Sterling Cheesecake factory makes working for the company sucks. The managers are rude and care less about your personal life. the employees are rude and quick to disrespect you. worst job ever.
Pros
free food
Rather not say
Hostess (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTJanuary 5, 2017
I was a little disappointed with working here the hours as a hostess are terrible, even though they say they will help accommodate us as employees as well that wasn't done for me unfortunately. I expressed more than once that the hours they were giving me I could not work but yet they still decided to give me those hours and not change my availability
no complaints
Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 5, 2017
I loved working at the Cheesecake Factory, the job security here is amazing, and the work place is always fun and exciting. As a hostess you are always quick on your feet and never bored.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cheesecake Factory. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cheesecake Factory Reviews by Location