The Chicago School of Professional Psychology

The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Employer Reviews

Teaching creates learning for both the student and the teacher.
Statistics Teaching Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 1, 2014
This position, while not structured, provided the opportunity to enforce key learnings from courses. There was little structure provided, as well as essential tools to successfully complete tasks.
Fair
Dissertation Student (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 23, 2014
The school is expensive, but they provide a good overall education.
Very focused on quality education for its students - both personally and professionally
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 27, 2013
I enjoy working with a diverse group of colleagues with varied backgrounds and experiences. It gives an opportunity to learn new ideas for possible implementation for my own teaching practices or in business related endeavors.
Good benefits but not all depts or campuses are created equal
Associate Director of Admission (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 2, 2013
Pros: good health & retirement benefits
Cons: poor work-life balance for admission staff, vacation approval can be a challenge
I have a great, fun team and benefits are pretty good. However, our staff works the most as compared to other depts, even though we are supposed to have comparable work hours. The nature of our business makes it a challenge to take time off and the work can be repetitive. Yet, the people around me are bright and it would behoove the institution to cultivate – more... internal talent. I've learned a lot in terms of director management, budgets, and marketing. – less
Great People and Great Mission
Admission Counselor (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 11, 2012
Pros: great people, clean environment
Cons: no parking provided
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is located in Downtown LA and prepares student to become professionals in the field of Psychology. Our core values are Education, Service, Community and Innovation. TCSPP offers graduate level degrees as well as certifications and produces students who are well prepared to pass state licensure exams. The – more... school currently covers three floors of a historic building and is continues to grow! – less
Fun place to work!
Admission Counselor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 3, 2012
I work in the admissions department at TCS. Daily work involves reviewing applications, speaking with current/prospective students over the phone, through email, and by campus visists.