The Chickasaw Nation Employee Reviews

Godd place to work.
Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKNovember 20, 2017
Good place to work with good benefits. Its slow to move up and the pay is ok for this area. It has good people and good customers to work with. I would recommend.
Great local company to work for
Benefits Leave Manager (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKNovember 11, 2017
I have been an employee for 12 years 10 in the same department. Chickasaw Nation is a great company overall. Excellent training opportunities and tuition reimbursement program.
Pros
excellent benefits and retirment plan
Counseling is meaningful work.
Family and personal crisis counselor (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKNovember 8, 2017
I counsel by appointment. I am available for counseling to any employee of the Chickasaw Nation. It is meaningful to help people when they are in pain.
Managing job duties for the night maintenance shift
Shift Supervisor/Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKNovember 7, 2017
I have worked for this company for almost 7 years and I have worked on every shift available and have done my job to the best of my ability only to be asked to take a cut in pay and lose my title.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management
Great place to work!
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  Goldsby, OKOctober 25, 2017
The work environment is well balanced. The IT department has great managers who are easy to work with. They are all very welcoming and provide great mentorship. If this was a permanent position, I'd stay here until retirement.
Ok Place to work
Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKSeptember 21, 2017
i have been with the company for 7 tears and its a pretty good place to work for,,there are some pros and cons but will get that with any job, the people are good to work with as well
Cons
no soda machine
good
Administrative Assistant to Chief Officer (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKSeptember 19, 2017
I enjoyed working with the administrative team. The Chief Officer was very knowledgeable and worked well with other areas of the Tribe and was willing to teach and mentor all employees.
Great internship experience
Petroleum Exploration Intern (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKSeptember 17, 2017
I interned as a Petroleum Exploration Intern for the Chickasaw Nation, and it provided such a great opportunity to work over the summer. I learned a lot about the oil and gas industry and I worked with great people.
Nice
General Manager- Chisholm Trail Casino (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKAugust 23, 2017
great place to work, people are friendly and the job is never boring. I met a lot of good people there who want to work for the greater good of their people.
Great people to work for
Intake Worker/Counselor (Former Employee) –  1911 W Plato Duncan OklahomaJuly 11, 2017
Great people to work for. Very rewarding job. I loved working with the students and staff. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I have never met a bad attitude .
excellent company to work for
facility services (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKJuly 7, 2017
they created a positive energy around the work place also gave us positive reinforcement on a daily basis. They trained me well to do my job and supported my efforts to move forward.
Pros
great people, fun work enviroment, positivity
Cons
none i can think of
Loved it!!!
PLAYERS CLUB SERVICE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKMay 31, 2017
Great atmosphere, great staff, and almost great management to top it all off. Yet the HR department, is way off balanced. When directing others to abide by the established codes and rules of conduct, they should probably display that better then the general staff, however that was not the case.
Pros
Great Atmosphere!!!
Cons
Tipsy HR Department
Productive face paced environment
Facility Technician (Current Employee) –  Ada, OK 74820May 27, 2017
Opportunity to meet new people and different cultures, learn different aspects of the levels of work place. Helping and assisting customers and maintaining a clean and productive environment.
Productive and Great workplace
Health Education Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKMay 25, 2017
Working for the Chickasaw Nation is and was an amazing experience and opportunity. I love the mission statement and the way everyone has set forth to improve the quality of life for the Chickasaw people. Hands down I would recommend to work for the Chickasaw Nation any day of the week.
Chickasaw nation
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKMay 16, 2017
Depending on who you are working with and for it can be a great place to work, or a horrible experience. There is a lot of favoritism played in the Chickasaw Nation.
A good place to work if you like night-time hours
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Thackerville, OKMay 10, 2017
It's a Casino and it's open 24 hours and seven days a week. Almost everyone working there smokes, so if you don't like cigarette smoke, you may want to avoid it. Also, the workers they need are mostly for weekends.
Great tribe and great place to work
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKApril 27, 2017
A wonderful place to work with people who love what they are doing. Employees are dedicated to a mission and know how to give back and are able to give back to the community through this organization.
great place to learn from the states most successful and progressive employer
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  OklahomaApril 18, 2017
Great place to learn with all the resources in the world. No excuse to fail. All you can do is advance with the knowledge you gain on the job. You are compensated for the more skills you learn.
It was a good team to work with, but contract ended and positions changed, which made it difficult to stay
Contractor to Western Area Power Administration (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COApril 4, 2017
The team was good, but the contact was not easy. Titles and positions changed and work slowed down, which made it difficult to stay. Enjoyed the position.
Great atmosphere
Clothing Grant specialist (Former Employee) –  Ada okMarch 26, 2017
Working for the Nation was a positive experience. They offer many different ways to better yourself. The benefits also are a huge help. I would highly recommend someone to apply there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Chickasaw Nation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2