The Chickasaw Nation

The Chickasaw Nation Employer Reviews

Overall great place to work with no future
SURVEILLANCE OFFICER (Former Employee), Kingston, OKApril 10, 2014
Pros: job is great and the employees are awesome.
Cons: a dead end part time position with limited time with your family.
this place has great people to work with and overall a job with no clear pathway except to the nearest exit.If you have no family or plan on leaving yours this will be perfect for you single azz. Unless part time is what you planed to be your whole life.
Security Clearance
IT Service Help Desk (Current Employee), OKApril 9, 2014
Good Job and nice people to work with. Obtaining a security clearance is a valuable asset.
Contract work for the government
Contract Employee (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 1, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: not a government employee, so no government benefits
A place to start if you are seeking government work. Or for a career as a contractor. The contract has ended, but very friendly people. Sensitive data was handled every day, so if you are good about keeping secrets then you would do well here.
Ever changing environment
Standard Operating Procedures Specialist (Former Employee), Norman, OKMarch 19, 2014
Working with a Medicare contract it was an ever changing environment. Updating the standard operating procedures was a challenge at times due to the constant changes so the job was never boring. Co-workers were great. Management was a bit lacking in the communication department. Promotions seemed to be at times based on who you know and not your ability.
Not a Progressive Organization
Instructional Systems Designer Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 3, 2014
The company does not provide the tools that people need to do their job. Not very flexible when it comes to work-life balance. Everything that needs to be done has to occur from their headquarters in Norman, Oklahoma.
CNI
Drafter I (Former Employee), Puurcell, OkJanuary 14, 2014
Utilized IntelliCAD 4, Adobe 8.0, Abby Fine Reader 8.0, and Text Entry V4 to work on data conversion (Drafting, text entry, zoning and proofing manuals.) military contracts through Intertribal Information Technology Company (IITC), Dimension 4 (D4), and Data Conversion Laboratory (DCL).
The income was decent at this place
Electronic Gaming Attendant (Former Employee), Thackerville, OKJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: not family oriented, and not up to date on their polices and procedures.
In this field, I worked on slot machines, as well as provided excellent hospitality. I assisted gaming vendors with maintenance of the machines and game installations. I assisted customers by prepossessing their jackpots wins, refunds, and issues with malfunctioning slot machines.
I learned how to take care of large amounts of money, and how to handles – more... customer and machine issues. – less
Challenging and rewarding career opportunity
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee), Norman, OKJanuary 7, 2014
A great company to work for. This organization offered me a challenging and rewarding career.
Fun and challenging place to work
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73129January 7, 2014
Pros: good benefits
My experience with CNI was a very fast pace, multi-task call center supervisory position from working alone to training and supervising a team.
A typical day at work
Case Analyst (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSNovember 25, 2013
Pros: felixibility
Cons: system issues
The day begins with looking at different pieces of correspondence and respond appropriately.. These must be done by a certain time before they are out of compliance.
Get along well with management
Administrative Specialist III (Current Employee), Washington, DCNovember 20, 2013
Excellent benefits. Management works well with staff; communication is open and friendly. Excellent work environment.
Productive yet fun place to work
Data Clerk (Current Employee), Aberdeen, SDNovember 15, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: instability of contract work
Distribute documents to myself and co-workers for review.
Review documents for accuracy and give errors if needed.
Management was very helpful.
Could not have asked for better co-workers
Not knowing year to year if contract would be renewed.
Learning new things all the time
Great Company to work for!
Client Service Administrator III (Current Employee), Tinker AFB, OKNovember 13, 2013
I've worked for CNI for over 5 years. I love the management style and the benefits package. CNI has always treated me well. In a work environment like mine, that's the prime motivating factor for coming to work everyday!
Average place to work
Region Project Manager (Former Employee), Anadarko, OKNovember 12, 2013
I worked here for two years on a contract. My experience overall was average.
Professional
Case Analyst I (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MsNovember 4, 2013
I love working at Chickasaw Nation, the dislike about it is its ran by contract and you can be layed off at anytime.
Wonderful comany to work for
Case Analyst (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSOctober 21, 2013
Opportunity to advance in this company! this was a great company to work for. I do not have anything bad to say about this job.
Great Place to work.
Civilian Contractor Telecommunications Mechanic (Former Employee), Dayton, OHOctober 15, 2013
I wish I still worked for them. My job was terminated due to government funding.
Great Place to Work
Security Guard (Former Employee), Thackerville, OKOctober 12, 2013
The Chickasaw Nation is an excellent place to work. They really care about their employee's.
Very closed-society
Grant Writer (Former Employee), Ada, OKOctober 5, 2013
Cons: no creativity allowed
This is a good place to work if you are satisfied with rote assignments and little creative latitude. The internal politics are horrid. They value process over product.
The work was always fun.
Yard Worker (Former Employee), Lone Grove, OKSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: not enough pay
It's been awhile, but I remember the Chickasaw Nation had always been a great place to work with many job opportunities. The people were always nice and the work was enjoyable.

1 2 3