The Children's Center

The Children's Center Employee Reviews

Rehab environment ages 0-17 years
Therapeutic Recreation Intern (Former Employee), Bethany, OkAugust 1, 2013
Pros: great rehab experience
Cons: staff is not very personable
I am currently interning with The Children's Center for recreation therapy. A typical day includes individual and co-treat sessions with children of many diagnosis. Some diagnosis include TBI, cerebral palsy, transverse myelitis, cortical visual impairment, osteogenesis imperfecta and many more. After treatment session, I document patient progess. Assessments and discharge summaries are to be done in a timely manner. I have also planned community re-integration outings for some of my patients.

I have learned about many different diagnosis and how to fulfill the duties of a recreation therapist.

The hardest part of the job is the unknown, considering I am a student and still learning.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the reward knowing I have positively impacted the lives of the children that come.
wonderful place for children
Licensed Agent/Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee), Bethany, OKJuly 18, 2013
worked as a nurse right out of school, most nurses were patient and kind, great teamwork, patient charge nurses. preferential treatment given to members of management's church/family. helping children and their families was the best part of the job, the nepotism was certainly apparent.
awesome place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Bethany, OKJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: awesome schedules
love love working here. great people , wonderful values. wonderful benefits as well

About The Children's Center

The Children’s Center is a private, nonprofit pediatric hospital serving children with complex medical and physical disabilities – Read more

The Children's Center Photos