The Children's Clinic Employee Reviews

Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 2, 2017
The staff at the time I was there were wonderful people, some of them I'm still in contact with. I worked closely with nurses and physicians. On a typical day I released documents, I scanned into EMR and answered questions from patients and I often covered the switch board for regular switch board operator. I filed documents, I retrieved charts from off site facility, The hardest part of that job was trying to get everything done in a timely manner, there was a lot to do. I managed very well. My manager at the time was a very good manager.
Pros
The staff and Physicians are great
Cons
commute
Poor management
CMA (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 27, 2017
Fast paced clinic with wonderful patients and parents. The doctors are amazing and very helpful but management is uneducated and unsympathetic to family and employee concerns.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No equality
Tcc
Front Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 8, 2017
It is a very fast paced place to work, your schedule will most likely be a fixed one. It helps the community which is great, and what makes it a great place to work for.
good place to work
Front Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAAugust 3, 2017
Starting pay for work is pretty decent here.
Easy place to work and learn. The most enjoyable part about this job is some of the people you met along the way. Hardest part about the job is the communication between clinics, everyone make up their own rules somewhere along the line that makes everything confusing for some of us.
Pros
Fun people to work with
employees matter
Patient Service Representative- PSR (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 22, 2017
love working for this company, pay starts off not as great but employee benefits are great and of course yearly bonuses are amazing. no room for advancement but not so bad.
Amazing place to work
Schulder, Phone Operator, Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJuly 10, 2017
The Children's Clinic was an amazing place to work. They always put their employees and patients first. They were understanding in any circumstance and felt more like a family than a workplace.
Excellent Doctor
Front Desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXJune 19, 2017
Everything is good at this clinic. The doctor has benefits and he takes good care of his employees. Management is where everything is off and decisions are very hard to be made.
Good for retail experience
Front Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bellflower, CAJune 2, 2017
One of my favorite jobs and I met alot of people I am still friends with.My customer service skills grew strong during the time I worked there and it was enjoyable.
Best work place
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMay 23, 2017
The best place to work as a medical assistant. The pay starts out above average. All the doctors are easy to work with as well as ALL the nurses! Best management as well. They always make you feel important
fun
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bluefield, WVMay 11, 2017
This was a great place to work at. Very busy doctors office. Loved the children. Staff equally fun and the doctor was excellent with his patients and his staff.
Great company to work for
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 1, 2017
Amazing doctors whom you can learn a lot from. I enjoyed working for them. I learned a lot about the ins and outs of working in the health care field.
Busy but Rewarding
Lab/X-ray (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARApril 24, 2017
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Working with children has it's own challenges but it is a rewarding atmosphere. Fast paced at times like flu season but still a pretty laid back work environment.
Overall good place to work.
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYApril 10, 2017
People are friendly, doctors are very flexible. The benefits are lacking but if you are looking for a laid back, friendly place to work, I highly recommend this place.
Pros
401K, good pay
Cons
Na
stressful environment but great employees
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, SCApril 3, 2017
I loved what I did. I love the patients, the questions and the fast pace environment. The job duties where not that hard and they included being able to learn other jobs within the office. Management was not professional due to them making irrational decisions with certain employees due to favoritism. No such than as treated fairly. If the boss was mad then you got yelled at. The employees was very caring and fun to be around. Every culture was welcomed with no questions asked. The hardest part of the job was trying to be perfect. The best part of the job was satisfying the patients and their parents.
Pros
great hours, off for holidays with pay
Cons
no benefits, stressful environment
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 9, 2017
Great people that I work with. But I can only say there is only one manager that I can say really knows her job and is no micromanages everything. I'm a strees ball everyday.
productive and very exciting
Medical Records Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJanuary 16, 2017
A nice and respectful place of business, fast pace and a lot of information to learn and gather daily. always striving to be the best doctors in town.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
fast breaks
fun workplace
LVN, Supervisor/ Dispensary Nurse (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 26, 2016
overall good company. Patients were interesting to work with. Doctors were nice to work with. Compensation could improve. Benefits are wonderful! Friendly coworkers. Workload could be heavy at times.
benefits
Cons
compensation
very fast paced
Student Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 15, 2016
your constantly working hard which makes the day pass by fairly quickly. its as if you are working with family. I enjoyed the time working with staff.
fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXApril 20, 2016
It is a office of 15 to 20 Doctor's. I really enjoyed working for the Doctor's, helping the patients and working with my coworkers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Productive and simply easy
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, NYJanuary 18, 2016
I worked on data entering. A day would be mostly entering info into logs and also seating waiting patients for the doctor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Children's Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.