Requisition #: 13-30613
Job Title: Whole Exome Sequencing Data Analyst
Scheduled Shift: Days
Employee Type: Regular - Full Time
*Scheduled Days: Monday through Friday
Requirements: Advanced degree in Genetics or Molecular Biology preferred. A minimum of 5-7 years related laboratory experience with demonstrated mastery of advance technical skill inventory, including next generation sequencing.
Job Description: The Division of Genomic Diagnostics at CHOP offers cutting-edge diagnostic genomic testing using the latest technologies including whole exome sequencing. We are looking for a motivated individual with strong genomic data analysis background to join the whole exome data analysis team. The main job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Conduct mutation impact assessment and variant interpretation
· Prioritize genomic variants and identify pathogenic mutations underlying patient’s phenotype
· Contribute to optimization and standardization of the data analysis workflow
· Write protocols and policies related to clinical genomic diagnostics
· Assist with preparing manuscripts and presentations
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status.