--The Children's Place in the Albertville Premium Outlet Mall is currently seeking a full time assistant manager. The Children's Place is a fun and rewarding place to work. Our number one goal is to make Mom's day!!! We offer great benefits and vacation time.
The right candidate will have retail management experience, including the ability to train, coach and develop associates. Will enjoy working in a fast paced environment, be very detail orientated and love working with MOM to create adorable outfits!!
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager to achieve all company goals and initiatives through driving sales, developing talent and executing company initiatives.
- Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, objective feedback in a timely manner to maximize performance.
- Responsible for assessing performance and providing the appropriate level of feedback on a daily basis
- Ability to model and coach associates to provide exceptional customer service and achieve store sales results
- Executes and maintains all visual standards and floorsets to company standards
- Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
Education and Experience
- 1-3 years supervisory experience, specialty retail perferred
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree Perferred
- Excellent Customer Engagement
- Talent and Self Development
- Effective Communicator
- Ability to give and receive performance based feedback
- Plan and execute strategies
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and evening shifts to meet business needs
- Ability to manuever on sales floor and stockroom, climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50lbs
If interested please apply at online at thechildrensplace.com, hit the carreers buttom at the bottom page. Questions can be directed to the store at 763-497-6661.
Indeed - 19 months ago