The Children's Workshop

The Children's Workshop Employer Reviews

Small Childcare center with great families!
Lead Toddler Teacher (Current Employee), Westborough, MAAugust 11, 2013
This is a great center with small ratio's. A perfect place to form great bonds with the families and children in my care! The most enjoyable part of my job is watching the children in my class grow everyday. It is a joy to see them cross all the different mile stones!
Good place to use as a starting point
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Seekonk, MAAugust 4, 2013
Pros: they offer a day of trainings and you can also win prizes
Cons: the pay could be better
I have worked for the company for a few years. The pay isn't that great, and raises are based on a percentage rate. The good thing is that they have many locations so if you want you can transfer.
Fun summer job for athletes and for those who enjoy children
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee), Providence, RIMarch 29, 2013
I was very fortunate to be able to work for The Childrens Workshop over the summer. This was a great experience to be able to teach, play and take field trips with the children.
Summer Camp Counselor (Former Employee), RIOctober 19, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the kids learn and understand.
Fun and Well Educated
School Age Teacher (Current Employee), Central Falls, Rhode IslandAugust 13, 2012
A typical day with School Age in Central Falls can be fun if you get involved with the children. Arts and Crafts projects, Games, and outside play are things these children love to play.

Sure some days are easier than others. But I love this job, the co-workers and more importantly the children I work with. I love teaching them things and learning new things from them as well.

The hardest part of the job is Miss-communication with Management. There is way too much of it, and it stresses out staff when they don't know what is going on, or what is supposed to be expected.
It's an okay place to work
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Warren, RIJune 26, 2012
Pros: job security
Cons: pay
I guess it goes by which center you work at, I am sure they are all different. They don't pay the best and barely give raises. It is a daycare and people are always having children therefore it is job security. However when there are not a lot of kids, your hours get cut and they send people home.
Loved this job
Teachers' Aide (Former Employee), Greenville, RIMay 13, 2012
This was one of the greatest jobs. There was great staff and a very nice sized business. The kids were great and had plenty to do at all times.

About The Children's Workshop

At The Children's Workshop we're not a large company with a cookie-cutter approach. Each of our programs is unique and designed – Read more