The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Employee Review

View all The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reviews

Best Two Years
Missionary (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 4, 2014
Every single day while being a missionary is not the best day of my life, but the overall experience is the best thing to happen to me.

We would wake up at 6:30 and start studying to get ready for our day of going out and attempting to teach people. I was specifically given hard companions to work with because I was trusted to be able to get along with them and be able to get the work done.
Pros
Helping People
Cons
Sometimes People didn't want to be helped.

Other The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Employee Reviews

Team player
Assistance Financial Clerk (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 17, 2018
Good working condition, and less stress on the job. nice environment, and friendly people. worked culture was good and coworker are friendly and are willing to helped. Employees are team player. The most enjoyable parts of the job was working with people from different cultures back ground, and willing to shared new ideas for the up keep of the job to achieve the goal and objective.
Wonderful & enriching place to work.
Missionary Service (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, SCJanuary 17, 2018
I absolutely loved my time working for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I would return and do it again in a heart beat. I hope to work for them again someday.
Pros
wonderful work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8