The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Employee Reviews

Team Effort
Quality assurance engineer intern (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTSeptember 7, 2016
Working in groups with up to 10 people to meet deadlines, but having fun (possibly playing chess or ping pong during breaks) and feeling like you are an integral part of the team is a focus for everyone, especially the managers.
Best "Job" Ever!!
Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 28, 2016
I loved my mission! This was the best 18 months of my life and I am so grateful to have had this experience! I have nothing bad to say about this! It taught me so much about hard work and about how to succeed in life!
great place to work
Secretary of the Priests Quorum (Former Employee) –  Sylmar, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Well-run clean storehouse to help people in need. It was run by volunteers who were all very friendly and caring towards the customers.
It was dope
Missionary (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 23, 2017
Best two year of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I would definitely go back and do it again. I've never been more happy than when I was serving.
Pros
Everything.
I was not employed here
Full-time Missionary (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTDecember 5, 2016
I was not employed here, I served a mission here. Most sacred two years of my life. I can't comment on them as an employer. I am sure it is also phenomenal.
Wonderful Experience
Mission Presidents Wife with special assignments (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 1, 2016
It was a wonderful experience working with senior missionaries and young missionaries. Loved all of it. Arizona is a beautiful place with the sweet diversity of the white mountains.
Pros
Beauiful area
Cons
Gets a little hot in July and August
Good money but that's it
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 31, 2017
Good pay but that was it. Terrible management that will not work with you what so ever. Benefits were decent but not great. Terrible schedule.
The greatest experience ever
Fulltime Missionary (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, El SalvadorJune 25, 2016
This isn't a job where we get paid, it's volunteer work to help others where we are specifically needed to be to persistently share a message that helps gain people's faith and hope. Service is done 24/7 while on work and studying of the materials given are what we do to understand the teachings that are given to others.
Pros
Experience
A church calling
Young Single Adult President (Current Employee) –  1375 N Willow Ave. Rialto CA, 92376September 16, 2016
I dont get paid because this is work for god. I love the gospel and especially my calling. I do everything i can to magnify my calling. The support of my fellow brethren allows me to achieve my goals
Mission
Missionary Service (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CANovember 9, 2016
Not sure why its having me submit a review since this was for a church mission. Experience was amazing & difficult with diverse challenges that I have applied to life.
Missionary life
Missionary (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 1, 2016
It was a mission. Knocking on doors. We would hold conversations with people on a daily basis. I loved being able to talk and meet new people.It taught me greater people person skills.
Pros
Happiness
MIssionary
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJuly 28, 2016
There is no greater opportunity to learn and grow in this very rewarding calling. Everyday you are out there doing service to anyone who needs it, translating, learning for about yourself, your abilities, and strengthening your weaknesses. This is just beyond rewarding.
fun and exciting
LDS Missionary (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 16, 2017
served a mission to arizona, teaching the people about jesus, served a lot of people giving them service and helping in any way i could
Pretty Good
Volunteer Missionary (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDDecember 8, 2016
Overall very good. Was volunteering. Very considerate leaders and health benefits. Though the hours were long, it was definitely worth it.
Excellent
Missionary (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT 84403January 16, 2017
This place is great. I have nothing against it and all the good things to say about it. Being a missionary is the best and greatest thing ever!!!!!!!
Internship
Intern (Current Employee) –  Riverton, UTSeptember 26, 2016
Working for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is one of the best jobs that I have. The work, atmosphere, and co-workers are top of the line. I would recommend all to work here if they could.
Missionary Work
FULL-TIME MISSIONARY (Former Employee) –  HondurasSeptember 8, 2016
Worth the 2 year sacrifice. I was able to work in two leaderships of training new missionaries and to lead a small group of 6 missionaries as they met their daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Recommend for all
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake, UTOctober 14, 2016
I recommend for all, was a great experience and I would do it again, I love helping people and watching them learn and grow and this was a great environment for that.
An experience I wouldn't trade for anything.
Missionary (Former Employee) –  The PhilippinesAugust 10, 2016
It was a wonderful time to go out and share messages of hope and faith to the people and to learn from them. It was hard work but always worth it. Ive learned to be a better person because of my time here.
2 year service mission
Volunteer Missionary (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDMay 16, 2016
this was a 2 year service mission. A typical day consisted of teaching people about what I believe. I learned how to teach in an effective manner. There wasn't really any management. Loved everyone i worked with. Hardest part was trying to find new people to teach and the most enjoyable part was meeting new people and learning about them.
Pros
Being outside everyday
Cons
not being able to find people to teach.

4.8