The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Employer Reviews

Firm Foundation
Volunteer (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJuly 25, 2014
grateful for the lessons learned & serving one another is essential to the society fiber
Very Productive, good environment of people
Volunteer Work/Community Service (Current Employee), Missoula, MTJuly 18, 2014
Pros: helping people in need
Cons: volunteering
Since this was all volunteer work every day was different. I loved doing community service with them.
Church I attend
Lawn Maintenance / Custodian (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJuly 18, 2014
Responsible to clean two building and lawn maintenance. great place to work.
Wonderful experience
LDS Missionary (Former Employee), Baguio, PhilippinesJuly 15, 2014
I was an LDS Missionary in the Philippines for 2 years and was able to teach and help others. I learned Tagalog and was immersed in a different culture and surrounded by friendly and life changing people.
Sales team
sales (Former Employee), New YorkJuly 7, 2014
Pros: team manegement
Cons: feelng
This company is very important passtion.
Working at Xero has been a life altering experience. After working at many tech companies prior and larger corporations, Xero has been the place I have been looking for. I spend my time each day working on innovative and creative solutions to help accounting professionals and small businesses. I am surrounded – more... by the best and the brightest and work closely as part of a truly global team. – less
Church service.
Volunteer (Former Employee), TempeJuly 5, 2014
Church service with wonderful LDS people. We helped out members of our ward and community.
One of the greatest experiences of my life!
Volunteer Service Mission (Former Employee), Новосибирск, SIBJune 25, 2014
This was one of the most difficult, but rewarding and enjoyable jobs I have ever had! Of course, it wasn't a "job" in the traditional sense of the word, more like a service, volunteer mission. But, many of the skills that I have today, I owe to my experiences as a missionary in Russia.
Best Job Ever
proselyting missionary (Former Employee), Pocatello, IDJune 18, 2014
I was a Full Time Missionary for my Church spreading the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I loved every minute of the two years i spent serving the lord.
church
first counselor it is my job (Current Employee), martinsburg, WVMay 30, 2014
This is my church. I gained many skills from it and I love going. I already explained this on the resume.
The greatest time of my life.
Full-time Missionary (Former Employee), Birmingham, EnglandMay 27, 2014
Everything I am, I owe to these two years. I learned patience, leadership, humility, and the value of endless hard work.
Training, Teaching, Networking, Goal setting and meeting
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Former Employee), Arcadia, CAMay 19, 2014
We would teach people how to bring their life in closer harmony with God and we would work in the community.
Humbling experience
Volunteer Representative (Former Employee), Guatemala CityMay 13, 2014
Pros: spiritually uplifting
Able to conduct multiple workshops and teach many lessons on the importance of family values and the importance of living a directed life.
I gained a strong sense of satisfaction every week.
Sunday School Teacher (Former Employee), Farmington, MEMay 13, 2014
This wasn't a job, per se--- I was simply called to this position. I received no money for this work. . . and, actually, I'm perfectly okay with that. Being able to teach twelve-and thirteen-year-olds each week was reward enough.
great company and I want to belong.
SECURITY OFFICER 1 (Former Employee), Quezon City, PhilippinesMay 1, 2014
Wonderful company and very organize and I want to share my 15yrs of experience as Security Officer in your company.
Church Service Missionary
Church Service Missionary (Former Employee), Genève, GEApril 29, 2014
A really great experience to go out and meet new people, see different cultures, and have opportunities to build character.
A well balanced purpose-driven workplace
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Riverton, UTApril 27, 2014
Pros: on-site cafeteria and gym
The work environment is excellent. Management and co-workers are professional and we have respect for the work we do and for each other. I have enjoyed the cafeteria and the gym.
Best Two Years
Missionary (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 4, 2014
Pros: helping people
Cons: sometimes people didn't want to be helped.
Every single day while being a missionary is not the best day of my life, but the overall experience is the best thing to happen to me.

We would wake up at 6:30 and start studying to get ready for our day of going out and attempting to teach people. I was specifically given hard companions to work with because I was trusted to be able to get along – more... with them and be able to get the work done. – less
bad company to work for
Maintenance / Master Journeyman (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2014
Cons: all of the above
owner is a thief to his customers and employees. Everything he claims to be in all of his company he is the opposite.
Volunteer as a missionary, rendering service to the communities surrounding Roseville California.
Volunteer Missionary (Former Employee), Roseville, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: great life experience.
I served as a volunteer missionary in Roseville, California and the surrounding areas. I was a ordained minister for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for my 2 years service. I was able to proselyte for the Church. As well I was able to perform community service throughout my 2 year service. Being a missionary involved 24/7 service. A – more... standard proselyting day consisted of starting the day at 6:30am and studying, planning, proselyting and doing community service. Missionaries are required to do extensive planning both daily and weekly. As a missionary we were assigned various companions over varied periods of time. We lived with, and worked with those we were paired with and we were required to be together 24/7. I learned how to effectively plan, how to work hard and how to be of service to people around me. – less
Not really a Job
Full Time Missionary (Former Employee), Bahia, BrazilMarch 22, 2014
I served an LDS mission in Bahia, Brazil. The days were long and walked a lot!

1 2 3 4 5

About The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the LDS Church or, informally, the Mormon Church) is a Christian primitivist – Read more

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints Photos