The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
The data quality analyst uses project management skills and process improvement knowledge to support a strong data governance environment. Focus on creating data starter sets, and detection and resolution of data quality root causes. Partner with business and technology resources to create effective data starter sets and data quality solutions.
- gather requirements, design and support construction of analytic data starter sets
- evaluate data standardization requirements
- design and support data stewardship processes
- support business metadata change contraols
- support data qualits process design
- investigate and resolve quality issues
- create and analyze data profiles
- design and implement data cleansing processes
- design source to target maps for data extraction, transformation and load sequences
- Bachelor's degree in information management or a related field.
- Five or more years of professional experience.
- business process improvement
- business requirements gathering and analysis
- data analysis
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- MS Excel and MS Access
- data modeling
Qualified candidates have:
- in-depth knowledge of insurance business processes
- three or more years of experience SAS Enterprise Guide; SAS Information Map a plus
- in-depth understanding of insurance products and support platforms
- five or more years of experience performing data analysis using MS Excel and MS Access
- five or more years of software implementation and requirements gathering
Key Performance Indicators:
Success will be measured by
- data quality issues metrics, including intake volume, average open period, resolved volume
- analytic starter sets delivered
- data set specs created
- analytic use cases catalogued
Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k). Equal Opportunity Employer.