The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
We are currently seeking a field marketing representative for the Western Montana area. The field marketing representative manages our relationship with appointed independent agencies. Primary activities include analyzing, evaluating and pricing commercial business. Other responsibilities include marketing and negotiating new business terms and conditions, assisting with new agency appointments, developing growth and profitability plans and collaborating with team members.
- Qualified candidates have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Other educational accomplishments are considered a plus, such as:
- Professional selling skills courses
- Sales field training courses
- Earning the CIC or CPCU designation
- Have a minimum of 3 - 5 years of commercial underwriting experience
- Understand agency management opportunities
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Be a highly effective communicator
Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k). Equal Opportunity Employer.