The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of The Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on net written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and an important competitive advantage. We strengthen service by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
As we expand risk control efforts, we currently have openings for a:
- Loss Control Workers’ Compensation Specialist
These specialists function as experts on loss prevention programs. Responsibilities for these positions may be fulfilled remotely, but require periodic travel to our Fairfield, Ohio headquarters.
Qualified candidates have:
- 10 years of loss control experience with an emphasis in the corresponding line of business
- undergraduate degree in engineering or applicable science or related experience and training. Advance degree is preferred.
- professional designations such as CSP, CFPS, CIH, OHST, CPCU, ARM or CRM
- pursued continuing education opportunities regularly
- demonstrated initiative to develop new or enhanced methods for loss controls
- knowledge of corresponding business lines, policy coverages, regulations and consensus standards
- ability to develop and conduct training programs
- ability to work independently to accomplish initiatives
- experience with technical research and written and verbal technical communications
- interpersonal, consultative and organizational skills
- proficiencies in Microsoft Office tools and related software
- educate agents and policyholders about applicable insurance coverages.
- facilitate unified risk control within company business units
- provide technical support for field and headquarter inquiries
- conduct technical risk reviews
- develop risk evaluation forms and policyholder services
- monitor the effectiveness of risk evaluations and policyholder services
- develop and deliver education programs and staff competency training modules
- review company claims and loss trends in order to initiate loss mitigation efforts
- relay claims mitigation methods for use in lessons learned initiatives and claim indemnification processes
- research, prepare and deliver reports, forums and seminars about risk controls
- Monitor and report on current government standards, consensus standards, trends, and best practices
- participate in professional associations, technical committees and specialty groups to stay current and report on emerging issues
- develop content for the online training portal
We offer a competitive and comprehensive salary and benefits package including a matching 401(k) and company vehicle program. To apply for this position, visit the Careers link at www.cinfin.com. Equal Opportunity Employer.