The Cincinnati Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Cincinnati Financial Corporation, stands among the nation’s top 25 property casualty insurer groups, based on direct written premiums. Our commitment to the independent agency system began in 1950 and is our company’s core strength and competitive advantage. We excel by offering agents and policyholders a local presence, unparalleled claims service, loss control consultation services, work-saving technology initiatives, and competitive products, rates and compensation.
Our newly formed marketing area is looking to define and set strategies for major customer groups, with the goal of driving increased premiums and making it easier to do business with The Cincinnati Insurance Companies.
- lead efforts to establish a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) element within Marketing; deliver positive ROI from in-depth data mining of current policyholders and potential future targets
- collect and communicate customer insights, including management of the mechanisms to gain such knowledge
- be the voice of multiple customers (associates, agency personnel- principals, producers and CSRs, policyholders, investment community) in the determination of business and communication platforms
- drive changes in process and mindset around how we interact and define work streams
- create an environment that fosters collaboration and innovation across organizational boundaries
- develop a roadmap for improvements, with detailed assessment of budget and resources required
- ensure compliance with industry regulations
Qualified candidates will have earned a bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- five to seven years of marketing experience, preferably in a service-driven industry, ideally within a matrix organization
- excellent leader/teacher: dynamic in content, humble in approach
- proven track record of innovation and process improvements
- aptitude for project management and the ability to balance an environment of fluid priorities
- solid understanding of online and mobile technologies, both B2B and B2C
Selected associates receive a comprehensive salary and benefits package, including a matching 401(k). Equal Opportunity Employer.