The Cleveland Orchestra Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Exciting environment but not worth the stress
Publications Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 27, 2013
The title for the position I held did not reflect the actual job. Graphic Designer and Project Manager were the two main roles that I played and the volume of work was too much for one person to handle. There weren't enough resources to allow a normal work/life balance and the upper management did not understand the need for a production artist when previous people in this position had one. My health and happiness is more important to me.
Pros
work culture, performances, celebrity appearances
Cons
employee value, unreasonable expectations
A well respected company.
Window designer and merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 17, 2012
I enjoy working with the manager in the gift shop. We communicate well which makes this a pleasant work environment. I work with the manager and independently. I design and install windows and merchandise the store. It is always challenging due to the small size of the space. There is a lot of merchandise to show and it should not look cramped. I strive to create an impression of new merchandise even if it is the same items that have been there for a while.
Pros
working for a company that i respect and with people i enjoy.
Cons
there are no benefits since i am an independent contractor.
Loved this job
Personal Driver for Of Franz Welser (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 14, 2013
Drove conductor and guest artists. Was able to listen and learn about classical music from one of the top three orchestras in the world.
Pros
music-culture-the conductor and musicians
Cons
nothing

4.3