The Clorox Company Employee Reviews in United States

Safety is Number 1
Troubleshooter Blow Molding (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2016
If you don't want to work safely don't apply. Most places do a lot of talking about safety but Clorox is serious.
Compensation is more than fair.
The plant I work at is closing; otherwise I would have worked here forever.
A place to grow and learn
Plant Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Caguas, PRJuly 6, 2016
Busy environment, always things to do and learn. Good managers and co-workers.

A lot of work to do.

Good work environment.
co workers
co packer (Former Employee) –  farburn gaJune 16, 2016
i got along great with my fellow coworkers i enjoyed working there it was fun.the only thing i did not like was working 12 hrs everyday and they only gave us a day notice. they never tell you things on time.
Improper training, Crews are not friendly to newcomers
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAMay 25, 2016
I worked at the Forest Park plant and within a week of working there it became very apparent that it was a very cliquey and stuck-up work environment that DOES NOT TRAIN NEWCOMERS PROPERLY. This is the reason I was let go after 60 out of my 90 day probationary period. Crew leads are responsible for properly training you on your zone from day 1 until your 90 days are up and you become a full employee of Clorox. My crew lead made little to no effort to train me and quiz me on machines and knowledge of the line. I asked several times to be trained on more equipment, eager to learn and to help out more, but I was just replied to with a "we'll see" or "maybe". Turns out all the other temp-to-hires already knew their whole lines already, yet I only knew my zone.

I overheard a lot of back talking about fellow co-workers and temps, even about myself. I was a temp-to-hire, which they talk ill of behind our backs over the littlest of things, usually not even pertaining to our job performance (which we all were doing well). Trivial things they complained about like in my case "not socializing with fellow crew members". I'm there to work and earn a paycheck, not chat it up. It's really as if some crews think they are back in high school gossiping about other employees and goofing off on the line instead of paying attention to the machines and equipment, it's ridiculous. Especially due to the fact that a lot of people working here are in their mid-thirty's and up. You would think people would be a lot more mature.

Another thing I would like to point out is the employees that have
  more... worked there for quite few years have a vibe that comes off as they being better than everyone else. I did not like that, we're all working the same jobs, what makes them any better than a new hire or temp?  less
Pros
Great work schedule
Cons
Improper training, favoritism, new hires are treated poorly, cliquey work atmosphere
Very productive
Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2016
Its hard to get on permnant they pay is low the hours get cut on a regular the pay is not worth the time too many broken rules no leardership within the company
Cons
HEALTHCARE
Medium
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30022April 27, 2016
Re-organization and position requirements exceed position salaries and levels.Goal setting is determined by what other positions feel a person should be doing, not by what the position requirements are. Internal job postings are mostly pre-determined as to who they assign.
Pros
Free products
production
Production (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAApril 18, 2016
I loved it but i had to relocate back to columbus to better my self. Management was good at first in till they hired and fired.
A good place to work for
Senior S&OP Demand Planner - HomeCare Division (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAMarch 4, 2016
Did forecasting activities for homecare brands. led S&OP censuses meeting to create financial and manufacturing forecasts.
Productive and a great place to work
Machine Operator / World Class Operations Special (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Training associates Autonomous Maintenance Steps 1, 2, 3 / CILs and we eliminated 75% of minor stops and Failure reductions.
Management and co-workers worked side by side hardest part was starting a new machine with new co-workers but it would work out great when they would understand the process. Leading them was most enjoyable all working as a team.
Pros
Some time we would get Lunch on the Plant.
Cons
Not enough time in the day
Productive and fun workplace.
Deduction specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 22, 2016
Extreme work. Learn everyday, management is not clear about their expectation, grate co-workers, hardest part of the job is to fulfill managements expectation, the most enjoyable part of the job is get to learn a lot.
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Great company to work for. Good life work balance overall.Pay folks fairly for the work they do. Long term projects and job security.
Productive upbeat work place
RECEIVING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Harford County, MDFebruary 15, 2016
This is a great work place for any employee full with energy and great communication among co-works and management what's not to love about that
A stressful enviorment.
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAFebruary 12, 2016
The company was not a good place to work. They treat the employees like they are not humans and they talk to the employees any kind of way.
Production line.
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 10, 2016
Unload trucks with empty bottles onto an assembly line. Must keep the line tight so as not stop machinery. Fast paced. I learned how the bottles are filled with chemicals, sprayer tops and labels added automatically and then the completed product is boxed. I liked keeping the spray trigger container full.
Pros
Free energy drinks to keep me cool.
Cons
Working a fast paced line.
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILFebruary 8, 2016
I have great days at work. I learned to be more helpful. I like working with people my co workers are great the mangement is great
Great Company
Blow Molding Technician- My Primary (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDFebruary 2, 2016
Great to Company to work for , They are very motivated in the safety and well being of all their employee's. Management is always involved and encouraging employees to work through their Skill Level Blocks to better them self's in their own personal achievements to gain advancement within the company.
Pros
Family/Life Balance, Education...
Great work place
Blow Molding Technician / Lead (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAFebruary 2, 2016
Great work place and environment
if you are looking for a company to grow within this is it.
Company cares about their employees
paid vacation/sick pay
Great Company
Order Management – Supply Chain/ Logistics (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 27, 2016
The Clorox Company is a great company to work for. The people truly make the culture enjoyable. The company has plenty of opportunities to advance.
Supportive Management Team, Good Corporate Culture, Fun Working Environment
Assistant Tax Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 23, 2015
The management team is supportive and willing to listen to your needs. Co-workers are generally fun and closely tied. .
Pros
Flexible work hours. Annual reduced work hours schedule between Memorial Day and Labor Day
Cons
IT Support
Overall Review
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CADecember 9, 2015
Many activities are outsourced so you're involved in more problem resolution activities and projects. This is not a flat organization. There are many levels of review and approval.
Pros
Great work life balance
Cons
Loss of historical knowledge with layoffs/terms.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Clorox Company. Our community is ready to answer.