The Clorox Company

The Clorox Company Employee Reviews

great place to work and have fun
Blow Molding Tech. Level (Former Employee), Perryman, MDJuly 1, 2015
Pros: pay is great and learning a new trade
Cons: managment not always fair
fun place to work, learn a new trade, benefits are great with profit sharing. work is hard but its worth the knowledge that you learn from qualified techs and maintenance personnal
Hot and a fast paced enviroment.
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAJune 28, 2015
Pros: plenty of overtime.
Cons: very hot. short breaks
A typical day at Clorox was very hot and fast paced. I honestly learned how to work and concentrate at a fast pace without getting frustrated. The management team did their job very well and made sure everything was completed on time. I enjoyed my coworkers. We made sure we were always on point. There was nothing really hard about the job. The most enjoyable part was actually gaining more information about the forklift and learning new task as well.
Good Company but lackluster management
R&D (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 21, 2015
Pros: Tight Coworkers; relax atmosphere.
Cons: Lackluster management
Management needs to do a better jobs at looking in on low level workers and ensuring they are actually working. Too much meetings.
fast work pace
production line worker (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAJune 20, 2015
very fast work place with hardly any down time. love 3rd shift pick up the slack from other shift, get in get in done go home still have you hold day ahead of you
Very friendly work enviornment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2015
There were 12 hour shifts so most of my time was spent away from home. I made the best of it by being friendly with other co workers and being a team player.
Great Company
Operations Engineer (Former Employee), Pleasanton,CAJune 3, 2015
Pros: Management
Cons: None
Great company to work for. The management really supported the employees. It was too bad that the upper management decided to outsource IT.
management cares less about employees
loader (Former Employee), fairburn gaMay 29, 2015
Cons: management.!
Line leaders take job too serious and management doesn't.leaders talk to you disrespectful and get you fired for no reason or explanation, especially that racist white mf on 2nd shift and cj ugly niece with the moustache .most places give you a grace period but be 1 minute late there and it's over.defenitely not a place to look for a career out of.
productive
Order Filler (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAMay 14, 2015
Pros: the hours are great
Cons: short breaks and no 15 min or nothing
its just a job if you work with the temp service.If you work for the actual company then it may be a little better .Buts it okay if u just want a job
managed wireless technology domestic and foreign
IS Procurement Analyst (Former Employee), Oakland, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: First hand exposure to new technologies before company wide rollouts
Cons: Company downsized, layoffs of whole divisions
This was my favorite department and experience with the Clorox Company. I worked with computer technicians and engineers, had a lot of hands on training and first exposure to new technologies before being rolled out Company wide. I enjoyed scheduling and handling Executive Officers' cell phone installations in their company vehicles.
Good learning experience in the manufacturing industry
Line Technician (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2015
Pros: Close to my home
Cons: Shuting down.
Working at Clorox was great, the work culture was to work safe, management always said they wanted their employees to leave the plant the same way they came in, safe. Overal a nice place to work. The commute was short and quick.
Definitely has work/life balance!
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Strategy (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 15, 2015
Clorox is a great place to work. The people that work there are colleagues but also friends. It's like one great big family.
Overall, one of the best companies I have worked for
Customer Service Manager-Wal-Mart Team (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARApril 15, 2015
Pros: Culture, experience, security, diversity
Cons: management at lower levels block path for growth.
Clorox is constantly working on being a better place to work. It is the most diverse company I have come across. Work life balance is strongly encouraged but I suspect at higher levels this may not be the case.

VP is one to walk around and get to know people. Clorox is a very social office with many activities outside hours.

Like most, if you move up is decided more by politics than performance. Managers become friends with employees and show outward favor. There are people here at this level who have been here for 10-30 yrs without a degree. They are blocking the only positions available to use to move up and that will not change. The people below them have degrees and great experience. To move up, you have to leave and come back.

Despite that, it has still been a wonderful place to work. The opportunity for growth is the only reason I have for seeking employment outside of Clorox.
Good Company
Forklift Operator/Warehouse/Distribution,Packaging (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 12, 2015
Pros: You get to see the process of production, packaging to staging
Cons: short breaks
The typical day at work is steady and fast pace.
I have learned the importance of regulation and safety procedures.
One of the most enjoyable things about working there is the catered food that's offered on special occasions.
Great opportunity for advancement
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 8, 2015
Pros: Free products
Cons: short breaks, low pay through staffing agency.
Great pay and benefits once you go permanent with the company. But, you can be released just as quick as being hired. Being consistent with attendance can bring a promotion sooner than later.
FUN TO WORK AT EXEL CLOROX
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 24, 2015
a typical day at work is fun my co-workers and management take part in makeing the work place a happy place to work. the hardest part of my day is not comeing to work!
Clorox
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR Test Kitchen (Former Employee), PleasantonMarch 19, 2015
I really loved the commorodity, professionalism and the products Clorox provides. Consmer marketing and research is very interesting.
Easy Work but boring with long hours, decent pay and no benefits
TEMP (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: free product once a week
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
12 hour shifts, stand all shift, cold on docks on cold nights, hot on docks on hot nights, management ok, co workers are what makes the day go by with jokes, referencing movie scenes, work not hard at all just boring and interacting with co workers with a sense of humor and other veterans is slightly enjoyable
Great Place to work
Forklift driver (Former Employee), Monee, ILMarch 3, 2015
Pros: a lot of hours
Cons: the company doesn't like to pay overtime
A typical day at work was busy knowledgeable great teamwork hard part of the day was leaving to go home joyful time of the day was getting my quota.
Very lovely place to work, Top Managers are a pain, but overall I'll give a 9 out of 10
Assembly/Machine/Forklift Operator, Line Leader (Former Employee), Pearl, MSMarch 1, 2015
Pros: You know what days and time you are to come in and get off.
Insurance, 401k, very good pay. Atmosphere is great. Great people to work with. Great supervisors, that will work with you. You get to learn a lot with this company.
Cons: Short breaks, not everyone can break at same time, breal times changes from time to time.
Great company
Senior Director (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: bonus pay out, diversity
Cons: west coast centric
Wonderful company located on the west coast but with operations across the entire US as well as global. Great coworkers, very team oriented. Loved working here

1 2 3 4 5

About The Clorox Company

Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green – Read more

The Clorox Company Salaries