The Clorox Company

The Clorox Company United States Employee Reviews

Definitely has work/life balance!
Senior Manager, Supply Chain Strategy (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 15, 2015
Clorox is a great place to work. The people that work there are colleagues but also friends. It's like one great big family.
Overall, one of the best companies I have worked for
Customer Service Manager-Wal-Mart Team (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARApril 15, 2015
Pros: Culture, experience, security, diversity
Cons: management at lower levels block path for growth.
Clorox is constantly working on being a better place to work. It is the most diverse company I have come across. Work life balance is strongly encouraged but I suspect at higher levels this may not be the case.

VP is one to walk around and get to know people. Clorox is a very social office with many activities outside hours.

Like most, if you move up is decided more by politics than performance. Managers become friends with employees and show outward favor. There are people here at this level who have been here for 10-30 yrs without a degree. They are blocking the only positions available to use to move up and that will not change. The people below them have degrees and great experience. To move up, you have to leave and come back.

Despite that, it has still been a wonderful place to work. The opportunity for growth is the only reason I have for seeking employment outside of Clorox.
Good Company
Forklift Operator/Warehouse/Distribution,Packaging (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 12, 2015
Pros: You get to see the process of production, packaging to staging
Cons: short breaks
The typical day at work is steady and fast pace.
I have learned the importance of regulation and safety procedures.
One of the most enjoyable things about working there is the catered food that's offered on special occasions.
Great opportunity for advancement
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 8, 2015
Pros: Free products
Cons: short breaks, low pay through staffing agency.
Great pay and benefits once you go permanent with the company. But, you can be released just as quick as being hired. Being consistent with attendance can bring a promotion sooner than later.
FUN TO WORK AT EXEL CLOROX
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 24, 2015
a typical day at work is fun my co-workers and management take part in makeing the work place a happy place to work. the hardest part of my day is not comeing to work!
Clorox
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR Test Kitchen (Former Employee), PleasantonMarch 19, 2015
I really loved the commorodity, professionalism and the products Clorox provides. Consmer marketing and research is very interesting.
Easy Work but boring with long hours, decent pay and no benefits
TEMP (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAMarch 7, 2015
Pros: free product once a week
Cons: short breaks, no benefits
12 hour shifts, stand all shift, cold on docks on cold nights, hot on docks on hot nights, management ok, co workers are what makes the day go by with jokes, referencing movie scenes, work not hard at all just boring and interacting with co workers with a sense of humor and other veterans is slightly enjoyable
Great Place to work
Forklift driver (Former Employee), Monee, ILMarch 3, 2015
Pros: a lot of hours
Cons: the company doesn't like to pay overtime
A typical day at work was busy knowledgeable great teamwork hard part of the day was leaving to go home joyful time of the day was getting my quota.
Very lovely place to work, Top Managers are a pain, but overall I'll give a 9 out of 10
Assembly/Machine/Forklift Operator, Line Leader (Former Employee), Pearl, MSMarch 1, 2015
Pros: You know what days and time you are to come in and get off.
Insurance, 401k, very good pay. Atmosphere is great. Great people to work with. Great supervisors, that will work with you. You get to learn a lot with this company.
Cons: Short breaks, not everyone can break at same time, breal times changes from time to time.
Great company
Senior Director (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: bonus pay out, diversity
Cons: west coast centric
Wonderful company located on the west coast but with operations across the entire US as well as global. Great coworkers, very team oriented. Loved working here
Great family of workers
Data Entry Specialist II/ line lead (Former Employee), University Park, ILFebruary 4, 2015
Becoming apart of the Clorox family was very beneficial. they helped me receive most of my factory experience & Gave more opportunity regularly to everyone
Exel semi productive company
Forklift Operator Specialist (Current Employee), Fairburn, GAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: free give ways and contests
Cons: bad mangerment team.
It was a ok company the benefits. The bad was the management team some of them were not professional with the way they handle situations.
Nice place
Packer (Former Employee), Forest Park, GADecember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working here. The pay and hours were ok. The work was easy but temporary.
Great company with solid product offerings and a strong people culture
Customer Support Team Manager (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 23, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: lean staffing
Provide direction to team of 30 customer support analysts; Interact with customers, sales team, cross functional team members
Productive Company
Forklift Operator Specialist (Current Employee), Fairburn, GADecember 22, 2014
Pros: safe enviroment, receving free give aways
Cons: big spillings
Clorox was a productive company to work for. I was able to grow with the company with the experience I learn.
Productive work environment
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 12, 2014
Great place to work with plenty of advancement opportunities, friendly managers, great coworkers, and on-site security insured a safe work environment.
sucks
production worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 27, 2014
rude shift leaders, they talk to you any kind of way. I do not tolorate any kind of disrespect.
changing culture
field sales office (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILNovember 7, 2014
What I enjoyed initially about working at Clorox was the feeling of having a job where people were trusted and treated as adults who were all there for a common purpose.
As time as passed, I notice part of the culture is to create competitive and at times hostile work relationships as people competed for limited career advancement opportunities.
clorox
FORKLIFT/MACHINE OPERATER (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 6, 2014
the place was a good job to work at and paid good to begin with. like how the company is ran,
clean and fast moving
Production engineer (Former Employee), University Park, ILOctober 29, 2014
It was very fast and moving and it was not stop moving. It was a temporary job through a temporary agency.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Clorox Company

Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green – Read more

The Clorox Company Salaries