The Clorox Company

The Clorox Company Employer Reviews

The Clorox Company
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 11, 2014
Pros: food, donating time to charity
The people that work at the Clorox company are very nice. I formed bonds there that I won't be able to forget. They were great with work/life balance which made it easy for me to attend any school or sports related event. I learned a lot about retail businesses and the accounts receivable side which they trained me for. It was overall a great experience – more... working for the Clorox company and will never forget it. – less
Excellent Work Place with Highly Motivated Leadership
Data Center Migrations Manager (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 26, 2014
I worked on Data Center migrations project for Clorox. The team is driven by a very highly motivated leadership which acknowledges the skills one brings to the table. At the same time it is a fun place to work as the work culture promotes integrity and work life balance.
Really great work/life balance. Wonderful recognition. The BEST people and great place to learn and grow.
Accounts/Payable Processor (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Clorox Company is a fast-paced environment and a great place for career growth and development. I have learned a lot from Clorox Clorox because of their great training program in place. As for the management, I have never before seen a company that cares so little for its employees. My Co-workers were the great, we may have our differences sometimes, – more... but in the end we were able to get things done. – less
A great place to work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 19, 2014
A great traditional CPG training ground.Wonderful work/life balance, and strong, collaborative culture.
Eh
Lead Operator Technician / Line Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Great to move up
running the line daily
learned how to operate the machines
did their portion
they were great
hardest was the chemicals
enjoyable is repetitive
Great company but so much challenges in the organization
Revenue Deduction Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: better projects
Company needs to be more organized with respect to delegating duties and responsibilities to contractors.
Great Place, Great People
Trade Marketing Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 24, 2014
Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers
A ok place to work.
Process Operator (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: rotating shift. you work every other weekend.
Cons: constant changes of company rules.
If you are a Process operator, it will be a new experiance for you to learn something new, to build your resume.
Great organization
Organization Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great people
Provided great advancement and opportunities to grown and development
Workplace Review
Forklift Operator-Select Remedy (Former Employee), University Park, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Overall in dealing with all of the jobs I have had, the workplace environment was not that bad. I consider it as a usually job because with every job you have to work. I learned a lot of skills not just only work skills but skills with dealing with other people and their emotions on the job. The hardest part of the job is to basically not work because – more... time will go by slow and you dread to be there. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to get the work done in a timely fashion. – less
Productive, Fast Paced Environment with excellent results.
Help Desk Team Lead (Former Employee), Oakland, CADecember 13, 2013
Pros: samples
Cons: our area could never be without somebody there to answer the phones.
Fast paced working environment but rewarding at the end of each day.
Co-workers became family & everyone working together to strive for a smooth ending day.
Clorox Working Experience
Compensation & Benefits Human Resources Analyst (Current Employee), Hato Rey, PRDecember 8, 2013
Working at Clorox is such as good as working from your home! Here we area a family an working hours are so pleasant that I love it!
Order Selecting
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fairburn, GANovember 20, 2013
Use forkift or palletjack for order selecting. putting thing in the warehouse away. RF scanning
nice Place to Work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), University Park, ILOctober 29, 2013
It is an okay place. The hours were very convenient for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was it was work that always had to be done. I like to keep working and staying busy.
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturer
EHS Compliance Consultant (Former Employee), MexicoOctober 16, 2013
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products, with fiscal year 2012 revenues of $5.5 billion. Clorox is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., and employs about 8,400 people worldwide and manufacture products in more than two dozen countries and market them in more than 100 countries
Clorox
Production worker (Former Employee), College Park, GAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: the people are nice
Cons: the paid is bad for for what you do
I really like working at Clorox. I hate my assigment ened. I unloaded the trucks and put the boxes on the conveyor. I also worked in fisheyes with mean I watched the bleach bottles making sure the bleach bottles didnt have any damages.
fun loving company like a family
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 1, 2013
great company to work for!! Always made me feel special and I never felt like I was at work so It made me want to work that much harder to make the company successful.
fun loving company like a family
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 1, 2013
An Excelent company to work for!
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), WheelingSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: excelent work out, heavy-lifting (up to 45lb boxes; 56 per pallet), familly-like work atmospher, many-shifts (1st-3rd)
Cons: somewhat missleading advancment opportunities, little social interaction besides breaks
Oddly, I really enjoyed the warehouse environment. I say it's odd because I'm a very personable person and being required to wear earplugs somewhat greatly dismisses the human connection.

People have this "nod", like a hello and keep up the good work, all entailed in the simple gesture.

Although somewhat, well very much so mundane duties I had, the – more... place felt like a family.

Each person played an important role in securing the success of the company and in essence one another. And I liked that feeling. Point being, even though a rank and file employee, I still felt essential. After-all had I not palatalized all those boxes, the pallets that were shipped off to the consumer, the whole operation would be rendered null and pointless.

Somewhat a poetic harmony, the machines did most of the actual work, yet each employee was basically just another gear of a great entity that was a non-stop production.

I would say if you hang in there long enough, indeed there is a light at the end of tunnel leading to growth. However this may take up to 4 years depending on how you carry and present yourself.

Personally, this happened to be a "second job" that extended a longer time than I anticipated.

I started "in the back" stacking boxes on pallets as they came off "the line" (motorized conveyer) There were only three of us most of the time and it generally was an overall very rewarding experience.

I then became a temporary machine operator (still under a temp agency) with promise of being hired on salary...

Then I would be re-assigned to "the back" to palatalize boxes again, then another-day when coverage was needed I'd be re-assigned to operating a machine.

Kind of like being strung along, a yo-yo effect and sensation.

Time passed and passed. The answers I received pertaining to the potential of being "hired on" lacked consistency to the point I didn't want to stick around to see how many more months or years it would take.

Although I left a happy person, I don't regret the learning experience. – less
Productive and fun working in warehouse environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fairburn, GASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care benifits
Unloading and loading trucks, RF Scanning, learned new software, met new co- worker. I learned how to operate different industrial equipment

About The Clorox Company

Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green – Read more

The Clorox Company Photos