The Clorox Company

The Clorox Company Employer Reviews

Great Company and room to grow
SUPPLY PLANNER INTERN (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2014
Great room for advancement and growth, training program does not exist so they hire mostly people with experience.
Unmatched culture with a very inclusive environment
Multiple roles (Current Employee), Atlanta-based officesApril 24, 2014
Pros: inclusive, empowering, flexible and great culture
Cons: can be limiting if you aren't assertive
The Clorox culture is one of team work, no job can be accomplished alone - we are a VERY, VERY relationship driven culture. That can be intimidating for some and fuel for charging forward for others... It is a great company to work for because of the flexibility in the work, the hours and location; family-work-life balance could not be better. This is certainly a company where I feel empowered and equipped with the resources to drive results for myself and the company.

Clorox attracts many type "A" personalities so assertiveness gets you a long way in Clorox. It's not that kind of culture where you wait to be tapped on the shoulder for advancement. You own your career path so if you're not comfortable with reaching out, showing initiative and asking questions to develop a career plan, you'll be lost and/or stagnant. I've seen many people struggle with getting advanced because they don't make it a priority to develop a plan and communicate it to their manager.

The benefits are very good, the company performance is stable and growing, therefore job security is high and bonuses are nice. They could stand to improve in salaries and also management can be inconsistent or inadequate...but I suppose that can be found anywhere.

One of the few downsides to working here is that you'll find it tough to get solid, straight-forward, honest feedback. The culture makes it to where people are hesitant to be honest for fear of hurting your feelings or offending you. You must have a high level of self-awareness and build relationships so that people will feel comfortable providing you with the feedback you need to further grow and develop.
Great experience
Partnership Associate Manager (Former Employee), Oakland, CAApril 9, 2014
Enjoyed learning from my co-workers
Invaluable skills and experience with CPG
Great work/life balance
Excellent Place to Work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Hato Rey PRMarch 31, 2014
▪ In charge of verifying supplier key accounts for collection and payment.
▪ keeping records client up to date and creating customer data.
▪ Prepare reports for staff meetings.
The Clorox Company
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 11, 2014
Pros: food, donating time to charity
The people that work at the Clorox company are very nice. I formed bonds there that I won't be able to forget. They were great with work/life balance which made it easy for me to attend any school or sports related event. I learned a lot about retail businesses and the accounts receivable side which they trained me for. It was overall a great experience working for the Clorox company and will never forget it.
Excellent Work Place with Highly Motivated Leadership
Data Center Migrations Manager (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 26, 2014
I worked on Data Center migrations project for Clorox. The team is driven by a very highly motivated leadership which acknowledges the skills one brings to the table. At the same time it is a fun place to work as the work culture promotes integrity and work life balance.
Really great work/life balance. Wonderful recognition. The BEST people and great place to learn and grow.
Accounts/Payable Processor (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Clorox Company is a fast-paced environment and a great place for career growth and development. I have learned a lot from Clorox Clorox because of their great training program in place. As for the management, I have never before seen a company that cares so little for its employees. My Co-workers were the great, we may have our differences sometimes, but in the end we were able to get things done.
A great place to work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 19, 2014
A great traditional CPG training ground.Wonderful work/life balance, and strong, collaborative culture.
Eh
Lead Operator Technician / Line Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Great to move up
running the line daily
learned how to operate the machines
did their portion
they were great
hardest was the chemicals
enjoyable is repetitive
Great company but so much challenges in the organization
Revenue Deduction Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: better projects
Company needs to be more organized with respect to delegating duties and responsibilities to contractors.
Great Place, Great People
Trade Marketing Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 24, 2014
Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers
A ok place to work.
Process Operator (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: rotating shift. you work every other weekend.
Cons: constant changes of company rules.
If you are a Process operator, it will be a new experiance for you to learn something new, to build your resume.
Great organization
Organization Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great people
Provided great advancement and opportunities to grown and development
Workplace Review
Forklift Operator-Select Remedy (Former Employee), University Park, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Overall in dealing with all of the jobs I have had, the workplace environment was not that bad. I consider it as a usually job because with every job you have to work. I learned a lot of skills not just only work skills but skills with dealing with other people and their emotions on the job. The hardest part of the job is to basically not work because time will go by slow and you dread to be there. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to get the work done in a timely fashion.
Productive, Fast Paced Environment with excellent results.
Help Desk Team Lead (Former Employee), Oakland, CADecember 13, 2013
Pros: samples
Cons: our area could never be without somebody there to answer the phones.
Fast paced working environment but rewarding at the end of each day.
Co-workers became family & everyone working together to strive for a smooth ending day.
Clorox Working Experience
Compensation & Benefits Human Resources Analyst (Current Employee), Hato Rey, PRDecember 8, 2013
Working at Clorox is such as good as working from your home! Here we area a family an working hours are so pleasant that I love it!
Order Selecting
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fairburn, GANovember 20, 2013
Use forkift or palletjack for order selecting. putting thing in the warehouse away. RF scanning
nice Place to Work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), University Park, ILOctober 29, 2013
It is an okay place. The hours were very convenient for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was it was work that always had to be done. I like to keep working and staying busy.
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturer
EHS Compliance Consultant (Former Employee), MexicoOctober 16, 2013
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products, with fiscal year 2012 revenues of $5.5 billion. Clorox is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., and employs about 8,400 people worldwide and manufacture products in more than two dozen countries and market them in more than 100 countries
Clorox
Production worker (Former Employee), College Park, GAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: the people are nice
Cons: the paid is bad for for what you do
I really like working at Clorox. I hate my assigment ened. I unloaded the trucks and put the boxes on the conveyor. I also worked in fisheyes with mean I watched the bleach bottles making sure the bleach bottles didnt have any damages.

About The Clorox Company

Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green – Read more

The Clorox Company Photos