The Clorox Company

The Clorox Company Employer Reviews

Excellent work environment
Materials/Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee), Caguas Manufacturing PlantAugust 1, 2014
Professional people in a serious and solid company is what you'll find at Clorox.
PRODUCTION SUPER
production Supervisor (Former Employee), FOREST PARK,GAJune 30, 2014
Pros: good working hours
Cons: temporary
GET PRODUCTION SCHEDULE, REVIEW IT ,SIGNIN ALL EMPLOYEES, PLACE EMPLOYEES WHERE NEEDED,ADJUST EMPLOYEES AS PER SCHEDULE CHANGED.
not so fun
Assembly Line/Sorter (Former Employee), fairburn, gaJune 26, 2014
this job description was includes tagging product boxing product and making boxes for product a typical day you can do one or al three things in one. this job tired your body out and also made very sore which is the worst part about it other than that its fun
na
warehhouse worker (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
great company to work for good co worker i love that job i was always on time love the over time doing my job and other
FUN
Administrative Support Grade Level #3 (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJune 18, 2014
Pros: kids get place
Cons: returnng not placed
WE MUSTBE READY AT ALL TIMES- INCLUDING FINGERPRINTS & BACKGROUND CHECK
What is like working at Clorox
IS Analyst (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: get to know the right person and you'll be there for life....
Cons: those how don't like to show or teach you there job..
A good place to learn if you a good fast note writer. Some people like to keep it ti them self's I guess for job security purposes.

I myself found it to be a very good Company to work for until I was out-sourced.
Lots of Sap experience
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland, CaliforniaMay 30, 2014
Keyed hundreds of invoices daily at work. Met new friends in the shipping and freight department.
Great Company and room to grow
SUPPLY PLANNER INTERN (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2014
Great room for advancement and growth, training program does not exist so they hire mostly people with experience.
Unmatched culture with a very inclusive environment
Multiple roles (Current Employee), Atlanta-based officesApril 24, 2014
Pros: inclusive, empowering, flexible and great culture
Cons: can be limiting if you aren't assertive
The Clorox culture is one of team work, no job can be accomplished alone - we are a VERY, VERY relationship driven culture. That can be intimidating for some and fuel for charging forward for others... It is a great company to work for because of the flexibility in the work, the hours and location; family-work-life balance could not be better. This is certainly a company where I feel empowered and equipped with the resources to drive results for myself and the company.

Clorox attracts many type "A" personalities so assertiveness gets you a long way in Clorox. It's not that kind of culture where you wait to be tapped on the shoulder for advancement. You own your career path so if you're not comfortable with reaching out, showing initiative and asking questions to develop a career plan, you'll be lost and/or stagnant. I've seen many people struggle with getting advanced because they don't make it a priority to develop a plan and communicate it to their manager.

The benefits are very good, the company performance is stable and growing, therefore job security is high and bonuses are nice. They could stand to improve in salaries and also management can be inconsistent or inadequate...but I suppose that can be found anywhere.

One of the few downsides to working here is that you'll find it tough to get solid, straight-forward, honest feedback. The culture makes it to where people are hesitant to be honest for fear of hurting your feelings or offending you. You must have a high level of self-awareness and build relationships so that people will feel comfortable providing you with the feedback you need to further grow and develop.
Great experience
Partnership Associate Manager (Former Employee), Oakland, CAApril 9, 2014
Enjoyed learning from my co-workers
Invaluable skills and experience with CPG
Great work/life balance
Excellent Place to Work
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Hato Rey PRMarch 31, 2014
▪ In charge of verifying supplier key accounts for collection and payment.
▪ keeping records client up to date and creating customer data.
▪ Prepare reports for staff meetings.
The Clorox Company
Customer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 11, 2014
Pros: food, donating time to charity
The people that work at the Clorox company are very nice. I formed bonds there that I won't be able to forget. They were great with work/life balance which made it easy for me to attend any school or sports related event. I learned a lot about retail businesses and the accounts receivable side which they trained me for. It was overall a great experience working for the Clorox company and will never forget it.
Excellent Work Place with Highly Motivated Leadership
Data Center Migrations Manager (Current Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 26, 2014
I worked on Data Center migrations project for Clorox. The team is driven by a very highly motivated leadership which acknowledges the skills one brings to the table. At the same time it is a fun place to work as the work culture promotes integrity and work life balance.
Really great work/life balance. Wonderful recognition. The BEST people and great place to learn and grow.
Accounts/Payable Processor (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Clorox Company is a fast-paced environment and a great place for career growth and development. I have learned a lot from Clorox Clorox because of their great training program in place. As for the management, I have never before seen a company that cares so little for its employees. My Co-workers were the great, we may have our differences sometimes, but in the end we were able to get things done.
A great place to work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 19, 2014
A great traditional CPG training ground.Wonderful work/life balance, and strong, collaborative culture.
Eh
Lead Operator Technician / Line Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Great to move up
running the line daily
learned how to operate the machines
did their portion
they were great
hardest was the chemicals
enjoyable is repetitive
Great company but so much challenges in the organization
Revenue Deduction Analyst (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: better projects
Company needs to be more organized with respect to delegating duties and responsibilities to contractors.
Great Place, Great People
Trade Marketing Business Analyst (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 24, 2014
Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers Excellent Co Workers
A ok place to work.
Process Operator (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: rotating shift. you work every other weekend.
Cons: constant changes of company rules.
If you are a Process operator, it will be a new experiance for you to learn something new, to build your resume.
Great organization
Organization Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great people
Provided great advancement and opportunities to grown and development

About The Clorox Company

Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green – Read more

The Clorox Company Photos