The Clorox Company Employee Reviews

productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2017
Clorox is a very productive work place. very organize and fast paste place. some days are slow and some are non stop consistent work. The adverge days would consist of lifting 45 pounds for 9-10 hours a day
Pros
free bleach
Cons
short breaks
Great employer
I. Troubleshooter Blow Molding (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 7, 2017
Excellent training opportunities The company puts the safety of their employees above everything else. Just a great and fun overall place to be employed.
Benefits
Cons
good people to work for and with
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  University Park, ILMarch 3, 2017
extremely fast paced. once one job was finished they made sure you were sent over to another part of the factory to make sure you always stayed busy
a great job opportunity
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2017
a day at work was pretty ok. work went smoothly as expected. i would definitely recommend others give Clorox a chance. there was experiences i never seen before working here.
good culture
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 27, 2017
overall good place to work with good culture and hard working co workers. some ability to move up in the organization. employees with long tenure and summer hours that close at 12:30 on Fridays
Its great environment
Forklift (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDFebruary 24, 2017
Some people are very nice a good job too enjoy and people are very helpful her and you will find out more by asking ?'s and that's about it
Pros
You do get somw good things ask questions
Cons
Breaks you do get breaks
The warehouse
Sanitation cleaning (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, SDFebruary 24, 2017
It's a good place juss got too keep up lms and there are two warehouse s here I work at the new it's nice people here at times you will get tired and at times you don't depends on how you like it but it's good and can learn more about it before you make s good decision
Pros
You some good stuff out of it all
Cons
Be tired at times where u wanna do a different job
Clean and organized
Packer Operator (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSFebruary 23, 2017
Worked at a sturdy pace with likeable people .

Love the distance of traveling and near multiple eating places.

Work in very suitable temperatures.

Had friendly supervision.
Pros
Positive attitude
Cons
Union problems
nice place to work the people are really good people
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, KSFebruary 23, 2017
this job had a nice environment and the people made the job even better management would walk to assure that everyone and everything was ok working fine
Great work life balance
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAFebruary 20, 2017
Flexible hours, with the option to work from home at least one day a week. It can be hard to get promoted if you don't network internally.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Politics

Want to know more about The Clorox Company?

Ask a question
Exciting! I learned so much about introduction new product lines from start to finish.
Buyer I (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Exciting!

I learned so much about introduction new product lines from start to finish.

The management team was awesome! They gave you the opportunity to learn and fail with support they gave you confident on the highest level possible.

The best! The group that I was privileged to be hire by really care and that included the management and co-workers.

Traveling. While I enjoyed visiting the working plants it was hard to leave my family.

Togetherness. We worked in the community as a family at least one or twice year.
Pros
Benefits, Great Management, The level of experience, and the co-works.
Cons
Communiting
The clorox company is a great place to be employeed. There are incintives for doing great work safely and effectively.
Distribution Associate (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAFebruary 13, 2017
At the Clorox company they pride on safety overall and that's something that I really admire. The work itself is not hard and the breaks are spread out so that you don't drain yourself before the shift is over. Management provides a nice environment that enjoyable which also make the team effort that much more pleasant.
Clorox is a safety first work place
Shipping and receiving forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDFebruary 10, 2017
Clorox is clean, organized and safe work place. Levels achievement can be difficult to achieve . Teamwork concept is top-rated. I loved driving my forklift in shipping and receiving.
Pros
can work for nomeroius certitficates
Cons
leavels and some managers can persent difficacultys.
Both great companies!
Operations Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAFebruary 7, 2017
I held progressive leadership positions with both companies. They are well-managed and completely transparent environments. Best practices are shared and all leaders share information for the good of the company.
Pros
Transparancy, leader development
Cons
very good place and it was a very good job
Forklift (Former Employee) –  Union City, GAJanuary 31, 2017
it was a very good job pays well learn a lot about warehouse work down to forklifts very well at operating forklifts.it was a nice environment nice people with good personality and very kind
Productive and fun place to work at.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJanuary 22, 2017
It was a great place to work. The company really took care of the employees and employees were happy to work there. They get everyone involved to help them learn their skills. Management interacted with everyone and listened to people. This place had great benefits and vacation time. Good 401k. They have a really good learning program.
Pros
company bought lunch for everyone once a month, They didnt micromanage people, Great vacation time and benefits
Cons
no cons
It's a decent place to work.
Order Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 18, 2017
I have worked for the Clorox Company for quite a few years and overall it has been a favorable experience. There are some internal things that I feel are somewhat discriminatory on an ethical basis, even though they may be legal. e.g. Some employees are allowed to tele-work and some are not, even when they are in the same pay grade. I have seen internal politics on advancement where people are promoted based on who they know. Although I could never prove that, it's pretty obvious. Other than that it's really a pretty decent place to work.
Pros
I have never felt micro-managed at Clorox
Cons
Work life balance was better in the past.
Great commute, close to home
Human Resources Specialist (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 17, 2017
Good company.
Enjoyed my co-workers.
Close to home, my commute was great, better than having to travel to Palo Alto. This was the best part of the position.
Wished the assignment was longer
Pros
Good cafeteria
Cons
Assignment ended
Best Company - hands down
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJanuary 9, 2017
The Clorox Company is a wonderful place to work. The management is outstanding, and to be a part of the culture is a once in a lifetime opportunity for growth and education.

A typical day at work includes interacting with some of the finest people on the planet. I learned that the job of providing my customers with the best service is amply rewarded with great pay, great appreciation and ongoing support for a lifetime of security and fulfillment.

The people that work at Clorox are well educated (top schools in the country) and yet humble. The culture is based on everyone working as a team to accomplish the goal of providing the world with great products.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with the Clorox employees every day. Truly a family.

The hardest part of the job was the cost of living in the SF Bay area. The commute was too much, so I decided to relocate and find another wonderful company.
Pros
Culture, pay, people
Cons
Cost of living in SF Bay area
Great Company
Crew Lead/Packaging Operator (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GADecember 30, 2016
Awesome company for advancement and industry experience. Great pay and centrally located in the Atlanta area. They offer full benefits, 401k, stock options, life insurance, health insurance, dependant care insurance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Clorox Company. Our community is ready to answer.