The Clorox Company

The Clorox Company Employer Reviews

A ok place to work.
Process Operator (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: rotating shift. you work every other weekend.
Cons: constant changes of company rules.
If you are a Process operator, it will be a new experiance for you to learn something new, to build your resume.
Great organization
Organization Development Coordinator (Former Employee), Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: great people
Provided great advancement and opportunities to grown and development
Workplace Review
Forklift Operator-Select Remedy (Former Employee), University Park, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Overall in dealing with all of the jobs I have had, the workplace environment was not that bad. I consider it as a usually job because with every job you have to work. I learned a lot of skills not just only work skills but skills with dealing with other people and their emotions on the job. The hardest part of the job is to basically not work because – more... time will go by slow and you dread to be there. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to get the work done in a timely fashion. – less
Productive, Fast Paced Environment with excellent results.
Help Desk Team Lead (Former Employee), Oakland, CADecember 13, 2013
Pros: samples
Cons: our area could never be without somebody there to answer the phones.
Fast paced working environment but rewarding at the end of each day.
Co-workers became family & everyone working together to strive for a smooth ending day.
Clorox Working Experience
Compensation & Benefits Human Resources Analyst (Current Employee), Hato Rey, PRDecember 8, 2013
Working at Clorox is such as good as working from your home! Here we area a family an working hours are so pleasant that I love it!
Order Selecting
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fairburn, GANovember 20, 2013
Use forkift or palletjack for order selecting. putting thing in the warehouse away. RF scanning
nice Place to Work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee), University Park, ILOctober 29, 2013
It is an okay place. The hours were very convenient for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was it was work that always had to be done. I like to keep working and staying busy.
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturer
EHS Compliance Consultant (Former Employee), MexicoOctober 16, 2013
The Clorox Company is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products, with fiscal year 2012 revenues of $5.5 billion. Clorox is headquartered in Oakland, Calif., and employs about 8,400 people worldwide and manufacture products in more than two dozen countries and market them in more than 100 countries
Clorox
Production worker (Former Employee), College Park, GAOctober 11, 2013
Pros: the people are nice
Cons: the paid is bad for for what you do
I really like working at Clorox. I hate my assigment ened. I unloaded the trucks and put the boxes on the conveyor. I also worked in fisheyes with mean I watched the bleach bottles making sure the bleach bottles didnt have any damages.
fun loving company like a family
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 1, 2013
great company to work for!! Always made me feel special and I never felt like I was at work so It made me want to work that much harder to make the company successful.
fun loving company like a family
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 1, 2013
An Excelent company to work for!
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), WheelingSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: excelent work out, heavy-lifting (up to 45lb boxes; 56 per pallet), familly-like work atmospher, many-shifts (1st-3rd)
Cons: somewhat missleading advancment opportunities, little social interaction besides breaks
Oddly, I really enjoyed the warehouse environment. I say it's odd because I'm a very personable person and being required to wear earplugs somewhat greatly dismisses the human connection.

People have this "nod", like a hello and keep up the good work, all entailed in the simple gesture.

Although somewhat, well very much so mundane duties I had, the – more... place felt like a family.

Each person played an important role in securing the success of the company and in essence one another. And I liked that feeling. Point being, even though a rank and file employee, I still felt essential. After-all had I not palatalized all those boxes, the pallets that were shipped off to the consumer, the whole operation would be rendered null and pointless.

Somewhat a poetic harmony, the machines did most of the actual work, yet each employee was basically just another gear of a great entity that was a non-stop production.

I would say if you hang in there long enough, indeed there is a light at the end of tunnel leading to growth. However this may take up to 4 years depending on how you carry and present yourself.

Personally, this happened to be a "second job" that extended a longer time than I anticipated.

I started "in the back" stacking boxes on pallets as they came off "the line" (motorized conveyer) There were only three of us most of the time and it generally was an overall very rewarding experience.

I then became a temporary machine operator (still under a temp agency) with promise of being hired on salary...

Then I would be re-assigned to "the back" to palatalize boxes again, then another-day when coverage was needed I'd be re-assigned to operating a machine.

Kind of like being strung along, a yo-yo effect and sensation.

Time passed and passed. The answers I received pertaining to the potential of being "hired on" lacked consistency to the point I didn't want to stick around to see how many more months or years it would take.

Although I left a happy person, I don't regret the learning experience. – less
Productive and fun working in warehouse environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Fairburn, GASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care benifits
Unloading and loading trucks, RF Scanning, learned new software, met new co- worker. I learned how to operate different industrial equipment
production is and great place to work at clorox
Production Line Laborer (Current Employee), Forest Park, GAAugust 28, 2013
clorox is and good career job if you can handle the strong chemicals, from the bleach products. working at clorox I learned more about management than any previous company I've work for in the past, the hardest task at clorox is adjusting to the chemical, the employees are nice and the most enjoyable asset at the company is the weekend off for family – more... time. – less
Productive and a fun place to work.
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAAugust 20, 2013
It is actually a great company to work for ive been with the CEO of the company from another EXEL site he is a wonderful leader.
Productive workplace
Assembler (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2013
Pros: great compensation and benefits
Cons: night shift because i have children
Clorox was a good company to work for pay and benefit wise, but the hours and schedule were long and confusing at times. While working at Clorox I was on a 12 hour, rotating night shift which did not line up with having small children for me personally.
Productive and fast pace.
Production Work (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: nothing
You really learn to work with a team and meet new people. The job wasnt hard at all. I enjoyed the fast working envorinment.
Great for work/life balance & interesting work
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 28, 2013
(+) Great work/life balance and interesting work with smart people
(+) V good training programs
(-) Has gotten progressively more political & about show and less about substance in marketing and consumer insights
Manufacturing Company - purchased SOS Division of Miles Inc.
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2013
Pros: location was close to home
Cons: job comes first, everything else second mindset
Extremely heavy and hectic workload i.e. 14-16 hr workdays.
ADMIN
Member of African American ERG at Clorox (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 12, 2013
Pros: a family company, 401k, stockplan, events
Cons: no space to raise
I Work a full day Monday-Friday, and I am a admin to 36 sales people in and out of the field

About The Clorox Company

Clorox is a global company with leading brands that have become household names: our namesake bleach and cleaning products; Green – Read more

The Clorox Company Photos