The College of Health Care Professions

The College of Health Care Professions Employer Reviews

Admissions Advisor Team Lead
Admissions Advisor Team Lead (Current Employee), Houston, TexasMay 19, 2014
Pros: great working enviroment
Cons: no up-to- date computer/telephone networks
• Increase annual sales by 40% while consistently exceeded monthly sales quota.
• Responsible for all phases of the student admissions process.
• Responsible for generating prospective students for enrollment in Associates and Bachelor degree programs for Health Care
• Team Lead - Business Development Division.
• Adhere to sales goals for degree programs – more... by following standardize guidelines and procedures.
• Conduct product knowledge seminars for Admissions Team/Students – less
Want to pass on Skills and Knowledge!
Health Payments Education Director (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 28, 2012
I have being a teacher, mentor in my blood. I work well passing on knowledge, and A/R revenue skills to others. Every staff member makes a team and we cant win being a island.
Enjoyed coaches and helping people
Director of Admissions (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 15, 2012
Pros: a great staff to work with
Cons: not given enough time to prove my abilities
I was very happy working with this college. I was pleased with the way the students were treated. This college really helped their students. They were honest with the students and worked extra hard to make sure the students were able to work in their field.

It is a Business a for profit college and the only thing is ninety days was not enough time – more... to build an admissions team exspectuallyone that had had seven different Directors of Admissions in only eight years. I regret the college could not have given me more time. Overall it was a great place to work at and I would love to go back.

My day includung training, keeping reports, mentoring and meetings.

I was told that I create a lot of positive energy, I was firm but fair and gave a lot so that we could create the number based on the lack of inquires we had to work with.

Ninety days was just too short, I had great plans to create growth,
I wish the Owners, Managers and employees much sucess. – less