The College of Saint Rose Employee Reviews

Custodial Manager
Custodial Manager (Current Employee), Albany, NYJune 12, 2015
Manger staff and provide custodial services to students and faculty. There are 49 unions staff as well 3 supervisors and 1 manager in Custodial Facilities.
Friendly staff and interactive learning
Summer Assistant in the Office of Student Affairs (Former Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Typical office tasks: answering phone, organizing supplies and closets, interacting with various bosses, creating bulletin board designs, creating and proofreading documents.
Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 1, 2014
Housekeeping at the college of Saint Rose was pretty busy the campus had over two hundred dorms and classrooms. My job was to maintain the cleanliness of areas assigned to me. The staff was easy to work with. The most difficult part of the job was nothing and the most enjoyable part of the job was me utilizing the wax machine and the buffer.
Great !
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Albany, NYJuly 5, 2014
The supervisor is very polite and is easily approachable. The tasks aren't complicated and the supervisor makes sure that you don't have a lot on your plate.
A great learning opportunity
Undergraduate Researcher (Former Employee), Albany, NYJuly 3, 2014
St. Rose provided me with a wonderful knowledge basis. I learned a lot about biochemistry, chemistry, biology, and physics. My professors were very helpful and gave me great guidance. I also found a tight-knit group of friends.
I learned a lot about omputer modeling in my undergraduate research. I also became competent in writing and running perl script. I mostly worked independently, but also discussed results with my project advisor. Since I had to learn new programs and a language, it took a long time to gather results from this project.
Productive with great atmosphere
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), albany, nyMarch 17, 2014
I performed administrative and office duties such as answering telephone calls and transferring to appropriate supervisors, receiving and directing visitors, general clerical duties like copying/filing, faxing, word processing, collecting mail, maintaining staff schedules and appointments, organized offices and created a warm and inviting environment. I have worked within this position throughout my four years of college. I have gained the administrative experience and have proven to be completely trustworthy, making it easier for the supervisors if they needed to step out, for meetings or other things that may have come up, to handle the building on my own.
Multimedia Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 27, 2014
Excellent workplace with great coworkers. The benefits are comprehensive and the retirement plan is wonderful.
Fun place to work
Fitness Center Attendant (Former Employee), Albany, NYDecember 12, 2013
Pros: get to lift weights while you work
Cons: cleaning up after inconsiderate people
Typical opening and closing of the Saint Rose gym. Nothing hard, about it. I did get to learn how to come up with new policies to make the gym run more efficiently.
overall a positive work environment
Intern Coordinator (Current Employee), Albany, NYOctober 21, 2013
Work with both students, faculity and community supervisors.
Great place to get your feet wet in administration
Equipment Manager/Life Skills Coordinator (Current Employee), Albany, NYAugust 12, 2013
Saint Rose is making many advancements in facilities and job titles.
Laid back fun work place
Assistant Athletic Director for Operations (Current Employee), Albany, NYJune 5, 2013
Great department always looking out for the best of our student-athlete
Great Place to Work!
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (Current Employee), Albany, NYApril 3, 2013
Great benefits, Tuition Remission, excellent resources on campus, leaders are always extending training beyond what jopb requires for individual development
Fun and exciting learning environment
Counseling Intern (Current Employee), Albany, NYFebruary 3, 2013
I come in every day to an incredibly supportive office. I conduct screening interviews for students who come in seeking counseling. I am assigned clients based on their reasons for coming in and my experience level. I then conduct an intake interview with these clients, create a treatment plan for each of them, and continue with their treatment for a maximum of ten sessions. So far, I have learned about how to conduct a thorough and extensive intake interview, and create a treatment plan appropriate for each client. I have two supervisors and meet with each for one hour per week. My co-workers are supportive and answer any questions I have regarding clients with whom I am struggling. It is a very professional but relaxed office where we all do our jobs but can take breaks if the workload becomes too stressful. It is very difficult for me to work with clients who present resistance, but I think that is typically very difficult for counselors. I love coming into work every day and seeing the bright, smiling faces of my co-workers and meeting/interviewing clients who may have such different pasts from mine and learning a little bit about them in the fifteen I speak with them. I enjoy learning something new every day from clients and those with whom I work.
Great work place!
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Albany, NYAugust 19, 2012
Pros: always something to snack on, great co-workers, day goes by quickly
I enjoy everyone who works in this office, there are tons of laughs but the work always gets done.
Typical work day includes filing, copying, and delivering documents to other officed.
Wonderful Place to Work
Administrative Secretary, Purchasing (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 14, 2012
The people are wonderful, the pay is fair, the benefits are great, the perks (ie: free college classes and a 4 day work week option during the summer) are fantastic. I couldn't ask for a better work environment.