The College of Wooster Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work while attending college
Trucking Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJuly 23, 2015
I had a blast working at the College of Wooster, because it got me closer to other students I would not have known otherwise, as well as gave me an opportunity to stay on campus and work instead of working off campus. A typical day at my job would be to go to class, then lunch, and after I was done eating I would go to work until four. After I would get off I would take an hour to relax and then go to the library to finish homework. The hardest part with working at the College of Wooster was to balance my work schedule with my academic schedule. The most enjoyable part of being at the College of Wooster were to connections I made with the staff and students.
Pros
Great work environment, supportive management
Cons
The hour cap given to all students (20 hours/week)
Wide variety of work shifts
Dining Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHMay 21, 2015
Sometimes expected to work with only 6 hours off between shifts.
Work ethics didn't apply the same for everyone.
Too many friends and relatives working there that received preferred treatment over others
Pros
paid vacation and sick time
Cons
poor work shifts many yelled and cursed
Review
Student Technology Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHMay 17, 2014
Worked alongside full time staff and other students - helped faculty and staff troubleshoot computer issues.
Great work environment
Admissions Intern (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OhioMarch 5, 2014
Many employment opportunities in a variety of different fields as well as great connections to further employment.
Students First
Digital Imaging Coordinator and Policy Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHApril 1, 2013
The College of Wooster is the premier undergraduate college in the United States for student independent study, research and writing. Everything revolves around providing a college experience that will prepare its students for competing in and contributing to the global economy. I love training, supervising and mentoring students.