The Commons at Dallas Ranch an upscale Independent and Assisted Living community is seeking an experienced professional for the position of Marketing Director. Our programs are designed for our residents to remain as independent as possible, stay connected to the community, and celebrate the joys of life.
As a managed community and part of the WESTliving family, at The Commons at Dallas Ranch we dedicate ourselves to providing WESTclass service. As an organization we incorporate our core values and service standards as part of our daily operations. The Marketing Director will welcome prospective residents to the community; provide tours, information, and guidance in decision making process, direct marketing activities and rent apartments. This position will also welcome and direct residents, families, and guests to the community while promoting a positive, professional community image. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Represent the community in welcoming prospective residents, family members, referral sources and the public in a positive, helpful, and caring manner.
- Answer telephone inquiries, meet and qualify prospective residents.
- Conduct tours to demonstrate the services, lifestyle, convenience and benefits of the community.
- Complete appropriate tracking cards, schedule tours, prepare and mail community brochures and do follow-up contacts.
- Distribute sales and collateral literature through personal interviews and personal correspondence.
- Persuade prospective residents to reserve a specific apartment (close the sale) during each personal contact.
- Maintain accurate records of reserved and occupied units to facilitate information exchange with other staff.
- Maintain a contact file and follow-up according to procedure.
- Prepare and distribute marketing reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Understand the market area and distinguish community from other living options.
- Assist in preparation of community marketing plans with General Manager.
- Attend business and community events where referral sources, prospective residents, care givers and their advisors are in attendance.
- Understand and demonstrate the company mission, vision, value and service standards.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all matters dealing with prospective or current resident information.
A successful candidate will excel in these ways:
- Management and leadership skills: provide direction and oversight to staff in a respectful, encouraging way, while maintaining standards of excellence and accountability. Possess the ability to stay calm under pressure and reflect a positive “can do" attitude.
- Interpersonal skills: develop and maintain positive relationships with elders and families.
- Verbal and written communication: excellent ability to communicate effectively, efficiently and appropriately for any given audience.
- Collaboration: thrive in a collaborative, team –oriented environment.
- Passion for mission: strong heart-felt connection with the mission of WESTliving:
With absolute devotion, WESTliving delivers exceptional service and experiences by inspiring and empowering our Team Members to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those we
- Possess a minimum of 3 years of professional marketing experience. Assisted Living experience preferred.
- Must be able to read written direction, comprehend verbal instructions, and write at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must be able to type 40 wpm and have related experience at a level necessary to accomplish this job.
- Must have current driver’s license and be able to drive independently to conduct outside marketing activities.
- Must be able to travel by motor vehicle or airplane.
- Will have criminal record clearance prior to presence in the facility.
- Health screening and TB test results will not be older than 6 months or will be received within 7 days of employment.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits program. Benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company paid Life Insurance
401(k) Retirement Planning
Paid Holidays and Sick time
For more information on our community, please visit our website www.commonsatdallasranch.com
For more information about WESTliving, please visit www.westliving.net
Indeed - 13 months ago