productive job
lead welder (Former Employee) –  Kenai, AKNovember 27, 2015
was a good place to work, to far away from home though, the days and nights in alaska are hard and the weather is harsh. runing pipelines up there is fun, hard work.
Pros
experience
Cons
far from home
Fast paced and positive experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahwatukee, AZJuly 8, 2015
Working with CONAM was a great experience that taught me a lot about the property management industry. Upper management was very supportive and always eager to teach and challenge employees to do better and grow. It was a fast paced environment at my location which I loved because it challenged me to always think on my feet and helped me grow that much more.
Productive work
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2015
Daily I would ensure the property looked good for potential residents, meet with the Maintenance staff every morning and go over the turn schedule for the vacant apartments. Market and lease the apartments while going through a renovation of the property. Worked on renovation schedules, inventory control and business plans. I learned how to really get a hold of time management. My co-workers were great always there to help. The hardest part was having to leave once the 100% rehab was done on the property. The most enjoyable part was putting everything together and maintaining control.
Bring patience, tools, and retain an attorney!
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brighton,COJanuary 3, 2015
I don't necessarily see Conam as a poor company as a whole. I do however feel that the regional office here in the Denver area leaves a lot to be desired in terms of representing the companies core values and building value with their employees within the company. I had several incidents with my direct supervisor, going above and beyond to make my life as miserable as possible. I presented these issues to both the RPM and HR and had my issues initially responded to but all further attention and assessment that was promised to me left at the wayside. The company essentially sets you up for failure, my first day on the job i was asked simply to "change the locks". This was before I knew anything about the property, I didn't even know where the maintenance shop was. Their training program is horrendous. I was held accountable for systems and work orders that I hadn't even received training on their software. The regions professionalism is often called into question from a professional and moral perspective.I received my company orientation 6 mos into my employment! My particular property had numerous resident complaints about the PM. When she left the company, she was brought back 3 months later never receiving so much as a write-up for her negligence.This was after numerous other employees had complained about the employee including the RPM! The RVP always had a condescending tone and anytime she was on a property, all employee's feared for their jobs. She even went to the extent to admit in a Supervisors meeting for corporate that once you hit a Maintenance Supervisor within  more... the company you had pretty much reached your ceiling. If I had the funding I would have sued the company for the treatment I received from my direct supervisor.

On a positive note, the pay and bonus programs are decent. But I must admit that the biggest positive from my time with the company was the regional maintenance director. Chris was knowledgeable and never shied away from answering questions or attempting to train and educate me about company policies, he was always professional and pleasant to be around while on my property and his criticism was always constructive.
Pros
pay, bonuses, rmd
Cons
see description
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 19, 2014
I was only there for a little time. It was only to fill the property up. it was good pay, tons of hours. I enjoyed it.
Ready for a Salaried Job with a new challenge
Manager (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXJanuary 20, 2014
Great Company to work for. Management positions in the Houston Area are filled.
Experience in heat pump repair
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Linda, CAAugust 20, 2013
It was in a rual area out side of Sacramento, which was nice. I got heat pump experience from it and was Maintenance Manager.
Pros
on site position
no fun just work
NDE/VISUAL Inspector (Former Employee) –  PasadenaJune 26, 2013
clock in review up coming job (turnover) . Learn about what's coming up or to expect for the shift. Management, most with this company was fairly good. Co-Workers, confident and great attitudes. Hardest part of job? climbing down a tower. Enjoyable part of job? Knowing the client was happy.
Pros
per-diem
Cons
low per-diem
Fun place to work.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2013
I work at an apartment complex where it is just myself and the community manager running the office. Being only two of us at a 180 unit property communication and team work is essential. Upon arrival making sure the community is clean and there are no visible eye sores is one of my first task of the day. Along with answering phones, checking emails, posting rent monies, maintaining residence retention I also sell my property to prospective residence. My manager is amazing, she has taught me the ropes on how to become a community manager. She makes sure I understand the task that I am learning to the fullest. Lucky for her I love to learn new things and I am the person who wants to make sure I am doing the task right. There are two hard part about my job. The first is renting an apartment and having the prospect be so excited and then have their rental application be denied. The second is evicting a nice residence especially if there are children that live in the home. I am thankful that happens very rare at the properties I have worked at. Which brings me to the best part of my job- getting to know my residence. I love to meet new people and find out about them. Talking to them is not only interesting but it builds a great customer relationship for the business.
conam is a job.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CAApril 2, 2013
I believe this company is a good steping stone job until something good comes along.
Pros
they keep me busy at work.
Cons
i dont like to talk bad about anything.
productive and fun worplace
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2012
Assistant the community manager with all the general operations of the apartment community, provide superior customer serviceto all guest and residents,
Cons
health care
Empresa agradável de Trabalhar
Técnico de Suporte Pleno (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, SPJuly 19, 2015
Dia de trabalho corrido, pois prestamos atendimento para em média 80 clientes de cidades e necessidades diferentes.

Uma Empresa ao qual tive oportunidades de aprendizados únicos , tanto em qualidade de Software como em Folha de Pagamento.

Equipe harmonioso

Equilíbrio em atendimentos que chegam a durar 2 horas e,m conexão remota.

Liberdade para expressar sempre novas idéias é sempre bom em um ambiente de trabalho.
Pros
Vale refeição, Assistência médica
Cons
Sem participação no PLR
Ruim
Auxiliar de Suporte de Tributos (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SPFebruary 16, 2014
Tive a oportunidade de trabalhar na empresa por 10 meses, mas o fator distância dificultava um pouco.

Aprendi a lidar com pessoas de graus de intelectos diferentes.

Percebi que os colegas de trabalho eram muio individualistas e não passavam seus conhecimentos, principalmente pra quem está entrando para a empresa, e no meu ponto de vista é o fundamental, da capacitação de um bom profissional.

A gerência era um pouco ausente e realizava-se reuniões com apontamentos dos pontos positivos e negativos, mas as pessoas de modo geral não cumpriam o que era apresentado nas reuniões.

A parte difícil foi a de solucionar problemas que os clientes passavam e a de não ter o conhecimento necessário de respondê-los com tempo de resposta hábil, fazendo com que essas empresas nos classificassem como ruins no atendimento, referindo-se aos prazos. Outra parte ruim foi o de perceber que a empresa não oferece planos de carreira para seus funcionários e a de ela ser de nível hierárquico familiar..

A parte agradável foi a de realizar algumas viagens a cidades dos clientes para a realização do suporte técnico e a de fazer algumas amizades, nada mais que isso.
Pros
vt, vr e planos de saúde
Cons
relacionamento entre os setores e as pessoas