Consultative Sales - with a passion for Excellence
That's what we built our organization around. We have a passion for providing the highest quality consulting services in the country. Our Engineered Tax Solutions have been carefully selected and represent what we believe to be best value at the best price.
We are seeking out a candidate who is energetic, projects a positive and professional image, has a strong sense of urgency, and has a true passion for the profession with the desire to grow and develop professionally.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers to increase sales of our organization’s products and/or services.
- Proven ability to grow a sales and marketing team from the ground up.
- Develop and implement new marketing ideas and campaigns
- Providing a consistently excellent customer service experience by maintaining the highest degree of courtesy, confidentiality, and professionalism.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of our products, pricing, agreements and service features.
- Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations (live, phone, or web)
- Assist senior management on handling all administrative aspects of the sale including completing customer Engagement letters and quotes, accounts receivable.
- Handling phone and email inquiries from customers on new sales, billing issues, and payments.
- Travel to trade shows across the country when applicable.
YOU MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
- Ability to work a minimum of 9 hours per day.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various levels of colleagues and public, from top management to new hires
- Evidence of ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills Preferred
- Evidence of ongoing pursuit of knowledge and experience
- Creative thinker – “Outside the Box”
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or marketing
- Minimum 2 years direct business to business sales experience.
- Thorough understanding of computers & software and strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with the ability to research problems and see them through to completion
- Works well under pressure
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, with demonstrated ability to organize, maintain documentation and complete multiple or repetitive tasks
- Flexibility in taking on new work assignment and responsibilities
- Able to travel to various locations throughout the country. Travel to other states may be required, trips may last up to a day or more
- Available to work a flexible schedule (including evenings if applicable)
Excellent base salary plus large commission and year-end bonuses, 401k plan and medical after 90 days.
Please forward your resume and yearly pay requirements in response to this ad.