The Consortium

The Consortium Employee Reviews

Gratifiying at times however, poor management prevented program from reaching fulliest potiential.
Behavior Health Worker (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: did not feel valued. little to no incentives
A typical day includes reviewing/responding to voicemail and email. Corresponding with therapist in regards to caseload of clients. Assisting therapist with clients in therapeutic group sessions.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the children and encouraging positive behavior and positive social/peer interaction.

The most challenging part of the job is dealing with non-complaint parents and co-worker who don't follow through with their responsibilities.
Productive and great chance for advancement
FILE CLERK (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 5, 2013
The Consortium has a very laid back atmosphere with friendly co-workers. I would have to say the hardest part of the job is the untimely scheduling and a lot of pressure with last minute assignments.
Customer service, mental health, mental retardation
Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 23, 2013
Not much room for advancement regardless of advance degress depending on the department.
Average pay for a social services organization.
None its a miserable place to work because you have miserable staff who work there.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 17, 2013
Pros: none.
Cons: none.
A typical work day is working with out of control methadone clients who do not follow any rules of the building, most of the clients do not respect security staff or anything else. What i learned is to be able to talk down a out of control methadone client who is ready to do harm to his or her self or staff, my co- workers are wonderful we stick together because we know management doesn't help or support us in doing are job when it come down to the clients being out of control they do nothing to supports us, the hardest part of the job is dealing with staff that try to tell you how to do your job the staff is more of a problem then the clients, most of the staff don't mind there own business, and they don't do there own work because they are so busy wondering what some one else is doing instead of doing there own job, the most enjoyable part of the job is helping kids giving them snacks and information to help them be productive people in life.
Comfortable work pase, fun working environment
Medical Records Clerk Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: excellent customer service, great staff support
Cons: not hiring
My typical day at work consist of answering high volumes of calls. I then gather clients files for upcoming Doctors and Therapist appointments, then I proceed to filing missing documents to clients files also while doing light secretarial duties in between time. I learned a whole lot of things when I worked at the Consortium. I learned how to properly put together and disassemble a chart. I also learned the right way to file clients charts. My co workers were a huge support system to me because I was new and did not know but only one person at the time.The only hard part to the job is not being able to locate a lost client file. The most enjoyable part about working there is that you get to interact with the clients and staff, but when I could put a smile on a clients face who might have been having a bad day is what I love the most.
A career enhancing experience
Contract Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), Fairfield, NJNovember 20, 2012
Pros: opportunity to experience diverse settings and approaches
Cons: no health care and low job security
A challenging experience as a contract therapist. Assisted with permanent placement.
Excellent place to work
Independent contractor (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 17, 2012
Pros: excelent place to work at!
Cons: none!
It was a very comfortable and pleasant place to work, where I learned alot from each and every staff I interacted and worked with daily.
Different and Educational
Healthcare Recuriter (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 10, 2012
Pros: fun
Cons: see above
Working for a head hunter in the field of placing Occupational and Physical Therapist and Speech Language Pathologist. Worked on a special contract placing people at NYC Board of Education positions. When the contract was terminated, they downsized the whole department and got out of that aspect of the business.

About The Consortium

The W3C was created to lead the Web to its full potential by developing common protocols that promote its evolution and ensure – Read more

The Consortium Salaries