The Continental Group Employee Reviews

It was a productive and fun workplace
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 14, 2017
It was a great opportunity to manage over 30 condominiums and interact with members of the staff.
One of the more enjoyable aspects of the job was providing employee training to provide better customer service.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Overnight hours
Hard Place to move up
Front Desk Manager/Safety Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FL 33020November 1, 2017
Hard place to move up, the company is not bad but the location I worked in specifically did not allow for employee growth and when an employee was struggling they just look the other way.
Ambiente de trabajo familiar. Buen equipo
limpiadora (Former Employee) –  Florida. Estados UnidosOctober 24, 2017
En este trabajo todos los empleados eran tratados con respeto.
Pros
tranquilidad.estabilidad.seguro médico
Cons
rutinario a veces
Fun,Busy,Productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 23, 2017
Greet residents and attend to their concerns, process work orders and manage a staff of about 7 maintenance personnel. Post meetings for HOA monthly meetings. Answer multi line phone, assist the property manager with vendors.

General office duties included: Faxing, corresponding to daily e-mails, writing and posting letters for the company and the board of directors. filing and processing payments.
Benefits
Really great
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 7, 2017
Great job, great pay, job security. Different buildings, different shifts. Had a great building; great PM and AA. Easy front desk to run, with great pay.
Great enviroment
Concierge Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 27, 2017
As a concierge a typical day consist of being providing excellent customer service. I've learned that for this positions you must be proactive, multitask and very alert of your surroundings at all times. The must enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you are the one providing a safe environment for the Branch employees and customers.
Security (Classified)
I also took over as Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 13, 2017
Please review my resume for any information that needs to be clarified about my time with The Continental Group. As with most security positions, some aspects are marked as classified.
Socialization & Hospitality
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLAugust 5, 2017
A typical day would start off by reporting to the supervisor then going through the daily report, mail, daily contractor, & moving logs. Delegations of task to engineering housekeeping & security. Greet all residents & guest. Announcing & logging In all guest. The hardest part of the job was certain situations with guest or residents acting out of line and not losing professional composure. I enjoyed working in the high end condominiums because I was able to meet people I would never meet along with experience that lifestyle.
Pros
Environment, People
Cons
Unpreictablity
Friendly, Great Benefits
Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 15, 2017
Must have professional customer service skills
Professional phone skills
Multi Task
Problem Solver
Willingness to help others
Friendly
Patient
Great opportunities to move up in the company
Good system
Assist homeowners (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 4, 2017
I started in this company as a secretary of the maintenance Department then as a secretary, assistant manager and finally as a Manager. I learn all the steps to be a good leader and administrator.
benefits
Cons
lack of support at the end from my district managers
Superintendent
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FL 33019March 17, 2017
building maintenance including pool, Jacuzzi, spa.
Regular condominium maintenance in beachfront luxury condominium
Use diplomacy and excellent customer service skills to communicate with residents and management.
Excellent company
Present Building Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2017
I enjoyed working at the Continental group over six years.
The Regional manager was excellent, and Continental as a whole was very well run.
However, when they became First Service Residential many things changed.
They had most of their bldgs. in Dade County and I wasn't willing to travel that far any longer.
The building I was at for 6 years was also going through changes with the board, which was originally excellent
Pros
Excellent company, great benefits
Cons
New changes created so much paperwork and red tape.
Was a Great Company...
Regional Director (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 12, 2017
During my tenure at The Continental Group, I had the opportunity to learn a lot about the business itself. I was given opportunities for growth.

My co-workers were always very helpful and willing to assist when necessary. Was an great company to work for.
Pros
People
Cons
People
property management 101
Receptionist / Admin (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 21, 2016
i was young and eager to learn a new field. i for the most part worked the front desk. also assisted the property management with any of the tenants' needs, on a daily basis.
enjoyed job
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2016
I like the company and the perks it offered its owners that used this company as their management. For example 15% discounts at Home Depot, personal concierge for travel plans. I enjoyed all co-workers and staff
Pros
great staff
management
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLNovember 20, 2015
oversaw all aspects of management .Which included the ability to solve all problems presented to me.People weer great to work with. Knew that I could get the support I needed to be efficient.
Cons
This company outbid a company I was currently working for
Design Review and Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Watersound Beach, FloridaJuly 31, 2015
Difficult situation to describe as my job was deleted due to monetary cut backs. I would have enjoyed staying at the property as it is a beautiful location
Pros
Absolutely beautiful environment to work at
Cons
Job was terminated due to monetary constraints
Property Manager
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Florida/ New Jersey EmployerMay 2, 2015
I have been a Property Manager for over twenty years. I have managed residential high rises, HOA’s, condominiums, office buildings, a mobile home park, shopping centers and industrial properties. My strong skills are in resident relations, rent/maintenance collections, maintenance-(EPA certified), budgets and long range financial planning. Personally involved with training security, maintenance and leasing personnel, including all the eviction work for multiple properties. I was a Supreme Court Certified County Mediator which has been very helpful in the property management field. Please review my resume, as I am looking for a position as a Community Manager, or Regional Manager in the residential or commercial industry. After working for a large New Jersey developer as well as New Jersey board members for the last 20 years in Florida, I have permanently relocated back to New Jersey. I look forward to meeting with you in the near future.
The Esplanade on the New River
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FloridaFebruary 16, 2015
Working as Front Desk Manager it was a good experience with the residents at the property. It was not a good experience with the
management of the property. I would say 50 % of co-workers were
very enjoyable to work with.
Pros
No pros.
Cons
Would not allow meal's breaks.
Strong & Independent
Company Courier (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 21, 2014
As I worked here at the Continental Group I made many friends, I met and interacted with many great coworkers and It was a privilege working with such a large group of friends and workers. The company's condo managers were all outstanding and great to see each and everyday. The hardest part of my job was the long drives and the most enjoyable part was the human interaction and freedom and independence.
Pros
coworkers, benefits
Cons
no advancement or ethics