The Corcoran Group

The Corcoran Group Employee Reviews

Very Nice People To Work With
Helpdesk Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free soda, juices, coffee. food sometimes offered, nice working environment.
The brokers here at Corcoran are really nice. The work environment is also very good and everyone communicate with one another sharing important information about their next big sale.
Must be Agressive
Residential Real Estate Agent (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 26, 2014
I loved my boss - she is amazing. Real estate is the wild west so you always have to be ready.
Professional, Ethical and very friendly environment
Real Estate Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Bridgehampton, NYDecember 4, 2013
The good thing about working with independent agents is that they essetially work for themselves and I am here to asist them with any needs. Everyone has been very friendly and I get decent health benefits. The management team is very good with their agents and staff. I have learned a lot about how real estate is done in the Hamptons, NY and have enjoyed viewing all of the amazing properties.
Excellent Work/Life Balance
Advertising and Marketing (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 10, 2013
An excellent company that respects your time and understands life is not always 9-5. The CEO makes a genuine effort to get to know you and your name. If you work hard and complete your tasks, it is not an issue if you need to slip out for a doctor appointment or leave early to pick up a child. The morale is high and I feel as if you are rewarded for your efforts.
Great comnpany- 5 Stars
Real Estate Sales Agent, The Deanna Kory Team (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 24, 2013
Great support staff and wonderful management. A great place to work.
Great place to work, staff is like family
Broker's Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 12, 2012
Pros: free lunches, self-employed, other perks, great real estate events around nyc, great boss
Cons: very seasoned company and seasoned core values
A typical day at work for me would be to come in at 9am and usually I am the first one at the office! I open the front door and turn on all of the lights and go to my desk and work... My office is located upstairs from the store front and there is a beautiful open window view of the city by my desk.

The staff and management is very friendly and like family here.

I have learned allot from Corcoran and will take what I learned here and apply it to my everyday lifestyle.

The hardest part of the job is the pressure that some clients give you for wanting their issues addressed as soon as possible. This can be hard when you are working with one or more customers at a time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is making clients happy and satisfying their needs.
fun workplace
Senior Software Architect/Team Lead (Current Employee), New York NEWSeptember 27, 2012
Nice people to work with. The mangers are down to earth. I have learned a lot the years I spent here.
Great attention to, and treatment of, employees.
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 22, 2012
Pros: energy-dependent - not sitting in a chair all day.
Cons: work and success fluctuate with market.
Great experience, fascinating work with apartments throughout NYC, and a committed boss, help create stability and positivity.