The Core Group Employee Reviews

Core Gorup
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 14, 2017
Company is out of business. Didn't pay their employees. Demanded a lot for a little pay. Owner had me running airport runs when I could have been doing work.
Productive and Fun company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAJuly 27, 2017
I love working with energized and outgoing employees with great personality's. Mangers support you and help guide you for success. Medical benefits are paid at 100% and they treat their employees great!
Pros
Great Mangers
Great Company
OPERATOR SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 13, 2017
A large growing privately help company that has a family run value system. Great management to work with and a good infrastructure system. The company allows you to develop without micro managing you, allowing you to be self motivated.
Great Company
Furniture Installation/Installer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 13, 2017
Very fast paced work environment. Great co-workers. All employees take a lot of pride in their work. The take the time to get the job done right the first time. Management is great.

The Core Group has such a fun, energetic and hardworking team. I learned so many valuable skills that I will be able to apply to any career. I am proud and honored to have worked for such a great company.
They try
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 23, 2017
Great team, complex industry.

No training more of a learn as you go company.

One absent hands off manager who made decisions without speaking to those it impacts ruined the experience for me. I don't believe I was treated fairly.
Pros
Food
Cons
no support from management