The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group Employer Reviews

all day babysitting
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: watched netflix and played video games all day with the kids
Cons: watched netflix and played video games all day with the kids
It was a good summer job. It wasn't through a company, just a friend of a friend needed a babysitter and didnt want to pay as much
very productive, and enjoyable
Cashier, Sales Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: the discounts and great people
Cons: not many benefits and the pay
- A typical day at work was productive and fast
-I learned a lot about P.O.S ( point of sale ) system
- My co-workers were for the most part great
- The hardest part of the job was maintaining the store by yourself at times, especially on busy days!
- The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy.
Cotton On
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJanuary 11, 2015
It was a good work experience and I learned a lot. They were very flexible with schedules but then they rarely gave out hours.
Fast Paced
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Plantation, FLDecember 2, 2014
Pros: 50% clothing
Cons: low pay
I had two very different experiences with different managers.
My first manager was more experienced, an excellent multi-tasker, friendly, and knowledgeable. Which made a typical day very scheduled and easy to follow. I did not have the same experience with the latter manager.
fun and great environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 1, 2014
You really need to have great time management in order to be successful at this company.
Ruined retial for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Naples, FLNovember 12, 2014
Pros: met a few good co-workers
Cons: short break, long-tiring shifts, no management, expected to do more then job required
Company doesn't know what it is doing, turn over was huge, Managers were in and out all the time, not consistent
Fast paced
Sales Associate/Key Holder (Former Employee), Montclair, CAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: charity donations, discounts
Cons: not enough coverage, management, no weekends off
the pay was decent and training was great. I learned a lot rather quickly.
Cotton on
Store Manager (Former Employee), new jerseyOctober 16, 2014
Cotton on needs work in their upper management, organization, and work life balance for employees.
Fun workplace but unorganized.
Key Holder/Part Time Manager (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAOctober 2, 2014
I learned a lot about time management working for this company and colleagues. Workplace was always pleasant and fast paced. Colleagues were positive. The hardest part of the job was adjusting to so many changes coming from a previous organized business. The most enjoyable part about the job was the coworkers and discount.
great experiance
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLSeptember 30, 2014
Selling to customers.I learned how to work at a clearance store.Co-workers were always fun friendly.
Cotton-On
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: discounts
As a team member of cotton on we help each other when needed,we work well with each the vibe is good. The hardest part of the job is probably shipment just because you want to get it right.
Productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager/Store Manager (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 5, 2014
8 hour workdays. Company allows you to make changes that you see fit to your own store. This helps boost your business by having the freedom to change presentations for your customer.
Awesome
Lead cashier (Former Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: wish i could have stayed longer
I enjoyed Myself and the time while i was there, work was always exciting and eventful. great fellow empolyees and a great boss
fun work place with great co-workers
supervisor (Current Employee), San Diego,CaJuly 1, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: rude customers
a typical work day in retail, helping customers and keeping the store standardized, I learned a lot while working with Cotton On i was able to manage a store by myself and problem solve customer issues. The co-workers are great people, very easy to get along with. The most difficult part of this job keeping the store standardized when there is a big sale. But for the most part the whole job is very enjoyable.
productive work enviroment with great clothes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNJune 17, 2014
Pros: clothing discount
Cons: organization
A typical day at work would be going through shipment, answering questions regarding the clothing and its styling. What I learned from that position was patients, some customers can be indecisive of course. Management was not as good as I would have liked, it was kind of unorganized in a few areas. The hardest part of my job probably would have been the commute, just getting to work was a bit of a hassle. The most enjoyable part of my job was the fashion, Cotton On has very trendy clothing.
A Company Taking the US by Storm
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 27, 2014
Cotton On is a great Australian retailer. It came to the US with great ideas, strategies, and awesome executive teams! The store teams are hard-working and sociable. The management team is great at what they do.
horrible
Allocation Analyst (Former Employee), La Mirada, CAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: terrible management
no work/life balance--I do not recommend working in corp yet. Maybe in a few years when they can break off from international involvement in amercia
Lots of fun merchandise
Sales Associate, Customer Service (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAMarch 7, 2014
Pros: discount on clothing!
Cons: it was only seasonal
A typical day of work at cotton on was to put the clothes from the dressing room in the correct place, ring up customers, help customers find outfits and keep the overall store looking presentable. I learned how to do inventory and present shelves and display clothing. Management was friendly and helpful as well as all of my coworkers. The hardest part of my job was finding where things went because they changed the store around every week. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help people find what they were looking for.
Loved working for this company
Seasonal Sale's Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee), CAFebruary 27, 2014
I really enjoyed working for this company i learned a lot about, i would love to work here again, also it was exciting fun place to work i did a lot of stocking and sales which i really enjoyed. Also meeting many different people and used my social skills here the best
Fun hip atmosphere. Down to earth co workers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 20, 2014
Recovering store. Greeting the customers. Always busy stocking the new products. Co workers were fun and very helpful. Management needed some better organizational skills. The hardest part of the job was standing for long hours. I enjoyed meeting and greeting all new patrons.

1 2 3

About The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group is a retail powerhouse renowned for its winning combination of globally relevant fashion at affordable prices. – Read more

The Cotton On Group Salaries