Plastic Surgery Practice seeks Experienced Office Manager.
The manager will be responsible for all aspects of clinical operations and staff management. The position plays a significant role in Team Leadership and reports to the Physician.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree preferred with at least 2 years of management experience in a medical practice
2. Excellent verbal and communication skills, strong customer service, and the willingness to take on new challenges. Bilingual Spanish speaking ability is favorable.
3. Solid understanding of Medical Office operations and terminology.
4. High level of computer proficiency & experience in EMR environment
5. Strong ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
In addition to a competitive salary with future growth opportunities, we offer Health, Dental, and Vision coverage, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, 401K options, and paid time off.