PHP Web Developer
The Creative Alliance
Working at The Creative Alliance is for people who are top performers in their field, yet also committed to a healthy work-life balance and who possess the highest ethical standards.
We invest in our team members with ongoing training and plenty of opportunities to grow professionally while advancing within the company. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer a comfortable workplace where you can make a difference, impact every project you work on, and be challenged to push your own creative limits.
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, the PHP Developer is responsible for creating materials to be used for The Creative Alliance and their clients.
- 3+ years of PHP development
- Advanced knowledge of and can write XHTML, HTML, jQuery, AJAX
- CSS expert with the ability to code complex layouts for a variety of browsers and devices (web standard compliant code)
- Strong debugging skills
- Comfortable writing SQL and working with relational databases
- Experience building custom WordPress themes from scratch
- Experience with GIT and PHP Database Backup CRON’s
- Experience with 3rd party APIs like Google Maps, Google Custom Search, SalesForce etc.
- Basic understanding of common web security issues like XSS, CSRF, SQL injection, etc.
- Experience in responsive website development
- Experience writing plugins or modules for systems like WordPress etc.
- Experience with Actionscript as related to digital ads
- Knowledge of web development and interactive design principles
- Experience with UI/UX as related to development
- Experience with SEO as related to development
- Ability to keep up with and learn new technologies
- Can explain bugs and solutions to both technical and nontechnical colleagues
- Positive, flexible, can-do attitude
- Attention to detail, accurate and professional
- Ability to collaborate with a team and work well with varying levels of management
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Experience in mobile development
- Experience building Facebook apps Application
- Experience with other languages like Ruby on Rails
- Experience with the Adobe Design Suite and graphic design
Please email your resume and a cover letter telling us why you're the one for the job with a subject of PHP Developer. Be sure to include your best work samples with at least 5 website links and whether you are interested in full-time or part-time. Include an explanation of your role in the each project as well as technologies used. No phone calls please or emails other than to apply for the position.
The Creative Alliance offers an excellent working environment, benefits, and great support team. Check out our website at www.thecreativealliance.com.