The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate located in Clarksville, Maryland (Howard County) is currently seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for our Corporate Affairs Department.
The candidate will be able to work approximately 20-30 hours per week Monday to Friday. There may be potential for additional hours depending on time of the year and upcoming events.
*ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Cover Letter
- Start Date
- Hourly Pay Requirements.*
Applicants not submitting all of the four above items, will not be considered. No phone calls please.
This position is responsible for supporting the Director of Corporate Affairs. Tasks include: general administrative & clerical duties, event and sponsorship coordination, maintenance of records and spreadsheets, coordination of marketing and promotional materials, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report directly to and support the needs of the Director of Corporate Affairs;
- Coordinate and record all incoming sponsorship, event, and donation requests and present all opportunities to the Director of Corporate Affairs for consideration;
- Monitor and track all approved sponsorships, events, and donations. Ensure all information required by the Director of Corporate Affairs is up-to-date and readily available;
- Assist with approved event, sponsorship & donation coordination to ensure effective handling and open communication to all parties involved;
- Maintain all corporate records. Ensure all appropriate documents are organized and filed in secured electronic (and hard copy, as appropriate) formats;
- Assist with all events both public and private, coordinating with involved parties as appropriate, as well as be available on evenings and weekends to run events;
- Manage and oversee the promo supply ordering and inventory for all office locations;
- Continually update all databases as deemed necessary by the Director of Corporate Affairs;
- Handle all support requests and ensure effective management of tasks/projects for the Corporate Affairs Department;
- Ensure timely and high quality delivery of office administration, event, donation & sponsorship coordination, and tasks/projects as requested;
- Create or type a variety of forms, letters, reports and memos;
- Receive and distribute mail;
- Mail, fax, or e-mail information to business partners and/or the public;
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Proven experience working directly for Senior Management.
- Experience in related business/marketing field is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office -- specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher.
Important Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have a flair for creativity.
- Must have a positive attitude and advanced communication skills.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and manage multiple projects.
- Must have ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in and maintaining good working relationships with team members, as well as internal and external contacts.
Indeed - 8 months ago
The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate represents buyers and sellers of residential real estate in the Baltimore and...