The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate is seeking a full-time Print Production Assistant to join its Marketing Department. The Production Assistant will work on emails, print collateral, branded media, and video production for the company. This individual will work closely with our Director of Marketing as well as collaborate with various departments across the organization.
The Production Assistant will translate design specifications into deliverables, integrate text and graphics, prepare and finalize files for hosting on web servers or printing/copying, and then ensure all materials are correctly filed, backed up, catalogued, and archived.
The candidate should:
- Have a high level of attention to detail for quality assurance
- Identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies in the production process and proactively identify solutions
- Raise concerns to the Director of Marketing and/or Management if issues are encountered that require further analysis or support.
Print Production Knowledge Needed
- Working understanding of layout, type, and color
- Translate design concepts to develop final, refined layouts and production art
- Demonstrate photo/image manipulation and transformation skills, pulling out bleed, resizing and cropping, as needed.
- Demonstrate expertise in placing graphics and text, using master pages and style sheets, standard electronic file management/archiving and troubleshooting
- Produce print media, including but not limited to postcards, business cards, advertisements, fliers, brochures, and posters
- Produce final files for release to print vendors
- Experience in branded communications preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 to 3 years work experience in production
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5 and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in preparing mechanicals for print
- Intermediate experience in graphic design a plus
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
All candidates must submit a cover letter with salary requirements and a resume. Applications not including this information will not be reviewed.
Please note this is not a Design position
The Creig Northrop Team is comprised of the industry’s most talented Sales Agents and Administrative Staff. In addition, highly trained professionals specializing in print and digital marketing, advertising, graphic design, photography, and public relations work together to ensure every property garners the attention it deserves. Year after year, The Creig Northrop Team of Long & Foster Real Estate is proud to rank #1 in homes sold by Long and Foster as well as be the #1 Real Estate Team in Maryland for over ten years and the #1 Team in the Country (according to Wall Street Journal, Lore Magazine, & Real Trends for 2010 and 2011).