The Crossroads Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Culturally competant environment to work in
Intake Coordinator/ Client Monitor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 21, 2017
Management was very supportive of my school schedule and accommodating my work schedule. High chance for advancement. Learned a lot about substance treatment and dual diagnosis
Pros
Available to get alot of hours
Cons
The workload was alot and pay not so great
Provide services that include suitable housing for mentally ill and addicted clients
Mental health/addiction therapist (Former Employee) –  Cinnnati,OhiSeptember 28, 2015
A typical day a work was to do the groups, meet with individual clients and complete paper work. Also go to court on assigned days on behalf of the client and reviiew their progress or lack thereof with the assigned judge.
While working there I learnd a lot about addition and what can lead a person to become addictted, the struggle with that disease, the direct relationship it has to mental illness.
As for the management, in the beginning, it was done very well, but as time went on there were changes that did not seem to impact the clients served well.
My co-workers were the greatest, and I feel that I was part of a good team when it came to the betterment of the clients that we served.
The hardest part of the job for me was keeping up at all times with the changes that were negatively impacting the progress of the clients. The most enjoyable was knowing that I was making a difference in the life of at least one individual in terms of progress and becomingmore stalbe.
Aggressive work place
Managing Information Systems (M.I.S) Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OhioDecember 8, 2013
Check insurance authorizations, Facilitate Groups, schedule appointments, input data into computer.
I learned how to work with the substance abuse population, insurance authorizations, medical billing and coding, program coordinating.
My boss was awesome. She was a great communicator and patient.
The most challenging part of my job was helping other co-workers who were reluctant to change.
The most enjoyable part of my job was there was something new to learn every week, and being able to help coordinate a new program.
Gained alot of experience
client monitor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 19, 2013
I enjoyed working with clients with drug addictions while being supportive in their completion.
The Crossroads
Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 19, 2012
I enjoyed being a outreacher worker there and the meeting and people make being there a treat, just not big on pay