Data Analyst Level I needed to assist growing consulting firm with the following activities:
- Survey field operations; client project management
- Survey data collection, sampling, and questionnaire design using varied methodologies
- Data analysis and reporting for executives
- Data quality review, data cleaning
- Benchmarking of data, analysis of data and reports
- Reporting of survey data to clients
This position has the potential to develop into a Survey Data Analyst Level II position
- Very strong PC and software skills; ability to learn new software platforms quickly.
- Analytical mindset, with high attention to detail; very organized; quantitative focus
- Able to work at a fast pace, on the computer, using a range of software platforms
- Demonstrated database, analyst, and/or statistical background or experience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, manage and meet deadlines, and prioritize work flow;
highly organized and able to be a self-starter with work activities.
- Excellent customer service skills; professional business etiquette.
- Ability to interpret data and derive meaningful insight from and communicate effectively to
clients (PowerPoint, writing, and/or verbally)
- Ability and experience with PowerPoint software a plus
- 4 year college degree, some experience with statistical sampling and/or surveys research
- Strong PC skills, particularly in Excel. Strong math or statistics background and interest.
Starting Salary: $30-35K per year per year (in accordance with exp. and credentials), with potential for increase commensurate with performance and outcomes, full-time based in Keller office.
Indeed - 19 months ago