The CSI Companies

The CSI Companies Employee Reviews

Experienced, compassionate Nurse/EMR/IT EPIC, Support Consultant/ Work flow Analyst with In depth knowledge of HIPPA Compliance, clinical workf
Lead Epic Clinical Consultant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 26, 2013
Teach ,Train, Coordinate , Deploy and Document the workflow and information management models of the practice with excellence. Conduct analysis of user requirements to facilitate workflow design. Develop revised workflow and information management models for the practice, based on meaningful use of a certified EHR product. Revised models will anticipate implementation of: General practice automation to the extent not yet implemented Electronic documentation and results review .
Train Physicians and Nursing Clinical Staff.
Computerized provider order entry (CPOE)
Clinical decision support (CDS)
Quality improvement and reporting
Other EHR functionalities as required by the Stage 1 Meaningful Use definition for 2011 and its evolution into Stage 2 in 2013 and Stage 3 in 2015
Work directly with practice personnel, as the practice implements the EHR, to implement the revised workflow and information management model.
Design processes and information flows for the practice that accommodate quality improvement and reporting.
Left me in a very bad position
Billing Rep (Former Employee) –  IndianaMarch 28, 2014
This company called me about a job that I hadn't even applied for that at the time I didn't feel that I was qualified for. They convinced me to let them make changes to my resume that I was uncomfortable with. I ended up getting the job and they pushed me to quit my old job as soon as possible and did not even allow me a two week notice. My pay rate also was excessive for someone of my experience which should have been another red flag. The hiring process was quite difficult as this company was far away from me and I had to communicate though only phone or email and the paperwork requirements were very difficult to complete due to this reason. I only had the assigned job for two weeks and was let go citing skill set as the main reason for my discharge. I believe this company exaggerated my abilities to the point where the employer believed I was more experienced than I was which lead to my hiring. I left a permanent job with benefits for a contract position and now I am unemployed without the ability to go back to my old employer.
Cons
lost job after only two weeks
Productive and enjoyable
Representative I (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJune 9, 2014
On a typical day at work, I would speak with not only the patients regarding their medical benefits, but I would also speak to the insurance companies and the doctor offices to authorize prior authorizations. I would also contact the pharmacies that the patients would use regarding the drug that I was trying to get the patient. I would say the hardest part of the job would be how much patience you have to acquire, not only with the patients, but with everyone that you came into contact with either at the job or on the phone. I really enjoyed working with this company and I enjoyed doing what I did for the patients. The management was a wonderful bunch to work with as well. They made time at work seem enjoyable and they made us know that we were appreciated.
Cut Throat Culture
Mortgage Bankruptcy Processor (Former Employee) –  RichmondJuly 23, 2014
First I must say the CSI Recruiter was excellent. She checked on me frequently was very professional. I think she did a great job with her placement as I consider myself above average in intelligence.

I received no training and the team lead made up the process as he went to try to discredit you. Customers were angry and you were told to not to speak with Strangers as they were trying to keep up appearances. I saw 20 people let go from the department. People were not referred to by name but called Bilinguals.

Recuriter was very professional but the company was not therefore guilty by association. I must rate the company as 2 for Unprofessional Behavior
Pros
pay
Cons
two weeks after going perm people were let go!no job secuirty
CSI for Change
Admin Position (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 15, 2015
After reaching my first year with CSI, I have witnessed a company that has been on board with positive reactions in changes.

In the department I work in, I have an 'outside eye/view' of all divisions. CSI has confidence in their employees and if something doesn't work right the first time, they are ready to find out a solution and keep the moral moving forward.

This job requires not only dedication (like any other job would) but passion for what you do. Be sure you come in with personal goals and a positive mindset. It doesn't have to be just a 'job' to stay employed and earn money. CSI is fond of hiring/promoting internally and with a great mindset you can easily move up in your career.
Pros
Some early Fridays, team-building activities
Cons
None at this time
So far, so good...
SharePoint Analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 21, 2012
I read some of the reviews and most seem to refer to the client site and not CSI itself. My experience has been excellent so far. I was contacted by the recruiter and she has been hands-on and very proactive with the aquiring of my position from submission to first date of employment. My pay rate is very nice, with a 90-day review period for a pay raise. There is a lot of paper work, but if you have ever temped before, you expect it. Let's also be honest...Post 911 you have a lot of paperwork any where you go. If you don't have a criminal background and your drug results are clean. You will be fine...Good Luck! I would definitely recommend.
Pros
negotiated pay rate...
Cons
the recruiter contacted me from fl. the nearest office to my home is 30 minutes...
WORSE company I ever worked for
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OhioSeptember 27, 2013
CSI offers next to no training. Management is totally disinterested in employees, volume of work was overwhelming and the lack of professionalism was terrible. If someone had a CLOSE friendship with supervisor/mgr they would be able to socialize instead of sharing workload. No reference manuals to refer to so that when you had a question you would have find someone with time to give an answer, but unfortunately incorrect info would be given.
If you want to work for a company that demeans, harasses, and generally treats you like dirt, by all means go there.
Pros
clean bathrooms
Cons
everthing
CSI was great
Representive (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNOctober 5, 2015
I was contracted through CSI for 90 days and got hired on with the company I was working for. My recruiter was great. Very helpful, super nice, and was always very responsive Through email and phone. She also checked on me a few times, although she isn't with CSI anymore. The lady at the Franklin office is also very nice and helpful, too. I ended up leaving the company I was with after a couple of months because of some changes. I would Definitely recommend CSI, so let them help you in finding a job/career.
Recruiter was AWESOME, I LOVE MY JOB!!
Recruited by CSI for Remote Position (Current Employee) –  WichitaSeptember 29, 2015
The recruiting process was extremely overwhelming for me, because it was new to me and I had never worked remotely from home before. I had the credentials, experience and a great understanding of technology, but was still hesitant. I'm SO GLAD I took that jump and now I have a challenging, fulfilling career from home. The pay is great and no travel time is even better!!
Pros
Work From Home, No Travel Time, Not Alone, Great Company
Cons
? No inner office distractions?
Productive and fun place to work. Food on special occasions was great.
Treasury Clerk - Assigned to Ambit Energy Company (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 18, 2012
A typical day involved opening and distributing the mail and then posting checks in Accounting Software. I learned how to use the Accounting Software. Management was very likeable and easy to get along with. So were the co-workers. There really was nothing hard about the job. I enjoyed posting customer's checks in the Accounting Software.
Pros
paid parking.
Cons
can't think of anything.
Awful place to be employed...even as a temp!
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 10, 2012
This company NEVER returns your calls/emails for concerns. I had several payroll issues and after several phone calls with left messages and emails, I finally found an email for someone in the home office out of Florida. They had the problem resolved within hours. The Brentwood, TN office...NEVER. I will never go back to this company for any kind of temp jobs. NEVER!!
Pros
steady paycheck
Cons
never returns calls, don't care about their associates...
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 21, 2015
I enrolled clients in to the Silverscripts Medicare program through CVS/Caremark.
I learned there are a lot of rules with Medicare
Excellent coworkers.
Sometimes people that had difficult hearing could not always understand my explanations.
The most enjoyable part was knowing that I had answered a clients answers to their satisfaction.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Very little time off when sick.
Don't Respond to Clients
Job seeker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2015
I was aided by this company to secure a job interview, but they do not follow up with you afterwards. This is very unprofessional. They should keep in mind that not only the company they work with are their clients, but also the person's seeking their service to acquire a job. I would have put the recruiter name in this review but I am not unprofessional as she is.
Pros
have no clue
Cons
Not effective communicator
CSI is great
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  remoteAugust 25, 2015
CSI is a great company to be contracted through. Great communication, always available and happy to help with whatever I need. Their screening process is thorough but they walked me through it and made it easy. The coding job is excellent! So happy I went with CSI! Very competitive compensation.
Pros
Remote, Open Communication, training, pay
Cons
limited benefits
very UNPROFESSIONAL Employment agency
sales rep (Current Employee) –  sebring floridaMay 16, 2015
CSI Companies is a very UNPROFESSIONAL Employment agency to work for!! They lie about job

placement and fail to return phone calls. And unless you are hired and they find you a job

and get their hiring bonus they have nothing to do with you and are very distant and

standoffish.
Pros
nothing
Cons
dont Answer messages and lie to employees
I have never worked for an all around better company.
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2013
There is always a chance to make a difference in the community with working with CSI. They attend and participate in many events around the Jacksonville area. Within this company everyone is treated the same, and has many opportunities to move up in the company quickly. The best company I have ever worked for.
Great company with emphasis on work/life balance
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2012
Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
Foster relationships with candidates
Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
Format resumes meeting client expectations
Follow up with candidates
unproductive,unprofessional
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 9, 2015
They gave me false hope about prospective employer that I will be hire by them, but at the end nothing happen. They promise people they are going find them a job, but in reality they don't care about really finding you a job they only care about their bonus. SHAME ON YOU
a hassle to even apply there
Bilingual customer Rep (Former Employee) –  Forth worth TxMay 25, 2012
you have to fill out lots and lots of papers from them, lots of security clearence, then the training is very intense, for only two weeks, dont worth what they pay, company dont care about you as a value employee
Pros
good benefits and days and hours
Cons
bad company to work for
A great place to grow
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 29, 2015
The CSI Companies was good for me. During this time I was getting to know Texas and CSI helped me with that process. They were very consistent with the jobs and that helped me find tune my interviewing skills.
Pros
Provided Insurances