The CSI Companies Employee Reviews

very professional and competent placement company
HCC Coder (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2018
CSI is a great place to work. I have a contract work from home position through them with a national insurance company. They are always quick to answer any questions I may have and I feel they are very honest and have my best interest at heart.
Pros
friendly, professional, available health benefits and 401K
Excellent work life balance and competitive pay!
Coding Auditor Consultant (Current Employee) –  TelecommuteFebruary 1, 2018
I would highly recommend CSI Company as a wonderful contract company to work for. They took care of all of my needs as an employee with their contract company. I am very happy to be a part of such a wonderful group of highly professional individuals.Their pay is competitive and the roles they find me are top notch in the field of medical billing and coding.
Everyday
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 8, 2018
Working at CSI is hard and stressful, but always worth it. Employees are always really well cared for. We did a lot of charity work, the company was big on health and fitness.
Don't quit your job for this one
LVN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 5, 2017
I was randomly called by the CSI companies for a case management position. I was already working as a case manager but took the opportunity that was presented because it was much closer to my home. I was fired a week later with no explanation. So, I was employed and doing just fine, and now I'm unemployed weeks before Christmas, with not a lot of options besides watch my bills pile up while I frantically look for another job. So thanks a lot.
Pros
No Pros for CSI
Cons
Risky, unreliable
Official response from The CSI Companies
December 11, 2017

Hello- We would like to apologize for your negative experience with CSI and our contractor. We strive to always find an answer as to why an employee is let go from our contract companies. We hope to continue to work with you soon.

Productive place to work
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2017
I enjoyed the temp position which gave me opportunity to learn and experience in the field. It was very fast paced and I met lots of people that I gain knowledge information
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
short breaks
Fun Place to work.. Alot of travel
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2017
Travel around the globe and train Admin, Service Managers and Branch Managers on new technology such as computer and handheld devices. While out on travel, the beginning of the day starts at 7am usually and ends when it ends.
Pros
Fun traveling different places
Cons
All places were not attractive
Good but Hectic
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 6, 2017
The biggest issue is communication. As a temp agency they throw you to the wolves and call it a day and only get back to you if you are messing up in anyway.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 1, 2017
The account manager and staff are always helpful and responsive. Any problems or questions that I may have are answered in a timely manner.

I receive regular communication from CSI on the status of work at my current assignment.
Very Great Place to Work
Credentialed Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 31, 2017
I enjoyed my time at CSI, the people were great and I really enjoyed the client. My recruiter worked extremely hard to find another project after my contract was completed.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Travel Policy
Remote Medical Coder
Certified Medical Coder (Remote/Contract) (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDOctober 28, 2017
I work remotely so, I have the best workplace in the world. CSI was very proficient in the on-boarding process. Staff was very patient and helpful in the hiring process.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
healthcare
Excellent employment!
Denials Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 27, 2017
I am a contract coder and have had a wonderful experience working with CSI. My managers/contacts have been very helpful and always readily available to me!
Was tricked into accepting job with hidden issue
Senior Consultant/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 6, 2017
I was told that to get on with this client you were required to get immunizations. I got the immunizations only to find I was expected to pay for them myself without reimbursement. That was a $524 bill that I had not anticipated. If they would have told me that this was a requirement and that I would be expected to pay for the immunizations, I would NOT have accepted this position.
Pros
Decentpay.
Cons
Poor underhanded unprofessional treatment by management.
Fun place to work
Remote Senior HCC Medical Coding Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNSeptember 30, 2017
Fun place to work. Great benefits. They also teach you how to do your job. So many different Cultures which makes it the best place to work and learn.
Benefits
Cons
Super fast-paced
Fun and fast paced
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  IRVING TEXASSeptember 25, 2017
This was a very secure job because of shipping prescription drugs and we stayed busy quite a bit. The job was fast paced and on your feet most of the day
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
No job stability, temporary
Success of maintaining
Mortgage Servicer Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXSeptember 13, 2017
Successfuly Process foreclosure on prime and subprime loan for FHA,VA and Conventional. Evaluation of credit and property performed by Supreme Lending in determining adherence to our guidelines.
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 1, 2017
If you don't care about not knowing when your time will end at the place this company assigned you at this CSI is great. Working for a temp you have no holiday pay, vacation pay, worked for 8 months with ZERO benefits.
Pros
Zero
Official response from The CSI Companies
September 18, 2017

We're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at The CSI Companies. It's our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our candidates. We also want to ensure that The CSI Companies does offer benefits. You can view our benefits package at this link- http://thecsicompanies.com/candidates/benefits/. We hope to work with you soon.

independent contractor
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILSeptember 1, 2017
this is an insurance recruiting firm and i was placed through them with a company in suburban chicago; the office environment and the management of this placement was satisfactory and working with CSI in handling company issues and my payroll was acceptable; the only problem was when the assignment ended they failed to provide any further leads for job opportunities;
Adequate placement agency
Representative I SilverScript Late to Fill (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2017
Excellent communication throughout. I've never used an agency before, but after hearing from other people about other places, I lucked out. The people are friendly and quick to respond to any questions you have.
overall okay experience
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPHT) (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2017
great place to work as a temp to get your foot in the door of a great pharmacy - draw back is not knowing from day to day if you would get a call saying you were no longer needed but if you show up and do the job your suppose to there shouldn't be any problems being hired. Once you are on the job you never deal with CSI only the site you are working at unless you need to call in which is the only bad experience I had with them in the year and a half I was a temp. I had to call in for my mothers funeral and the lady I talked to said "oh you mean your not going to go to work"
Pros
foot in the door for perm position
Cons
no job security and no benefits
Love working for this organization. I work remotely so there is little to no interaction with coworkers; however, my rep will call.
ED coder - Remote (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 21, 2017
My only complaint about this company is I need a raise or more affordable healthcare benefits. I have asked several times and haven't been given any information from my representative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The CSI Companies. Our community is ready to answer.