The CSI Companies Employee Reviews

Awful
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa County, ALFebruary 16, 2017
Pretty awful, one of the most terrible jobs I've had. Rude customers. Computers that always crash. It's crazy how you're supposed to find all the information in a short amount of time that you need. Also, quality control is done by people in India.
Great Company
Logistical Administration Support (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 9, 2017
Great company to work for, unfortunately my contract ended, but it was great opportunity to learn and expand my knowledge. Positive environment and hands on training.
Nice Agency to work for
Mortgage Loan Document Specialist (BB&T) (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 6, 2017
CSI is one of the better contract agency I have work for my recruiter was very nice and helpful and went out her way to make I knew everything I needed to know for the assignment I was doing.
Pros
Pay was great
Cons
Contractor work
Close to Home
Shuttle Driver / Vehicle Prepper (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CADecember 23, 2016
Great Company found me a job that I am well qualified for. I have been learning a lot of vehicle preparation. Management communicates well and my co-workers are fun to be around. The hardest part of the job is being under the sun at times when I get to be outside. I enjoy most driving vehicles and making them ready.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
As a Temp Employee sometimes feel left out
dont use this site
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 11, 2016
they require you to leave a lengthy review fir every company you have worked for to be able to perform a job search and they have to be lon
Great place to start
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2016
This is a great place to start if your looking for a job that fits your needs. they are very good at finding what you need. The recruiters are very nice and easy to work with.
Productive and fun place to work
HCC Provider Educator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 19, 2016
A typical day a work consisted of auditing member records, setting up physician training face to face doing expense reports and other daily administrative duties.

What I've learned was how to correctly and interactively work with excel.

My co-workers were Awesome very friendly and had a above average ability to be team players.

The hardest part of my job was when the contract ended.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the provider trainings
Pros
reimbursement for gas, mileage, perdeium
Cons
contract end date, hired before getting provider your are assigned to on board, sitting around doing busy work until provider assignments are deligated to you
Very employee friendly they are very attentive to thier emplyee
HCC Provider Educator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 19, 2016

What I've learned was how to correctly and interactively work with excel.

The hardest part of my job was when the contract ended.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the provider trainings
Pros
Per deium for on site, the peer group meetings and interaction
Cons
Under contract work you will have and end date, for the assignments which is the worst part of the job
Excellent!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 17, 2016
This company is a very good agency to work for too. They not only work with clients in Oklahoma, they are in others state as well. I had the first time of working for a temp. agency that was located out of state. It was like they agency was just right down the street from me.
Pros
You choose your assignments that are presented to you.
Cons
The company is located in Florida.
Very poor no communication.
HHA (Former Employee) –  Greenacres, FLAugust 13, 2016
Not all the staff are bad. I have been with them since 2005. I call the greenacres police dept for this company because they don't want to pay me. Bab company
lier,poor management,payroll obsolete.
MA (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 3, 2016
They are lier they dont pay $16,the payrolldept asked about 20 times the same info about direct deposit and you finally received paper check,they email you 100 times for employment autho designee,ridiculous hire process,to much documents to sign your life off with them....
Pros
nothing
Cons
insecurity placement always.
it's all false
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 1, 2016
They say 16$ an hr but if the company wants to.hire you they pay you less .the insurance they provide is expensive .I'm going now by 6 months working for this company and they just keep extending my contract ,how can I make any plans for my future as a temp employee ....The company wants to hire me now for all the hard work I've done but pay me a lower salary like where hAve you seen some carp like this.
Pros
no payed holidays
fun environment with plenty of work to be passed around
Business Service Group - Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 12, 2016
Great experience. Learned many skills and was always a pleasure to come to work. Coworkers were friendly and helpful. Work was plentiful and overtime was generous.
Pros
Hour lunch, laid back atmosphere, friendly coworkers
one and done
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 12, 2016
Some reviewers have given CSI bad reviews for not training, and bad/no direction from supervisor, but this should not be directed at CSI...they offer placement services. The team that I dealt with was very professional; it was the company that I was sent to that I had a hard time with I.E. no training/direction etc.
After a particularly bad progression of events, I left the company that CSI placed me with. My recruiter knew all of the details and was supportive and sympathetic to my situation. However, when other positions for which I was qualified came up, I was told that due to the way I left the previous position, I would not be considered. So be mindful of where you are placed, and let THAT company make the promises for hire after 90 days etc, not CSI. Because if you leave, you will never be allowed to return to the pool of employees for placement elsewhere
Pros
salary, timely response to any question
Cons
one and done

Comment – November 3, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company. It can be difficult for others to understand that our reviews do not always reflect The CSI Companies but our clients that we help place candidates for. We appreciate your feedback and good luck with your future endeavors.

Great Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 29, 2016
Excellent company to work for. I have been with them for eight months and it is the best temp agency in Tampa that I have been with.

Very easy to talk to about different situations, they value as an employee.
Pros
Salary
Never again
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 4, 2016
Very unhappy with this company , I turnt down two other pharmacy tech jobs for a job with avella as CSI being my main source of contact. In my interview I was told I would be filling medications an my schedule would be 830-530 when I got there it was the total opposite , they do not have proper training they sit you to shadow someone for a day or two then throw you on the computer expecting you to know what to do . Never again, this was a very unpleasant experience.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Schedule not compatible if you have kids, no proper training, lack of communication

Comment – November 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and/or our client's company. Your input and feedback from is vitally important. We are particularly concerned about your training with the company you were placed at. We apologize for the distress this may have causes you. Nonetheless, we appreciate your feedback. We hope to find another fitting job for your schedule.

Great company to work for, no issues to speak of.
HCC Specialist- IPE Coding Educator- Remote (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was working from home. All the upper management was very professional. They were very open to suggestions and ways to improve the process. The project was a little bit unorganized but still very nice to work for. I wanted to continue working on this project but they didn't have any work locally for me. Some travel was involved to offices which I enjoyed as well. I'd prefer a completely remote position at this time.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
The project ended too soon, I wanted to continue working for CSI.
Very comfortable work place.
Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2016
Learned how a non-profit organization does there daily duties in accounting department such as the accounts payable, purchase order division and the staff and project accountants. It was very interesting that the overseer would huddle with the group for ten minutes a day to get an update on there task for that day or week or even the month.
Pros
They provided coffee, tea, water and snacks for the employees
Cons
They don't hire temp to perm
I had a great experience
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FlMarch 14, 2016
Great company, staff are very polite and kind.
Company care about their employees, I got my payment on time. Direct deposit was handle quick and accurate.
Mediocre at best
Local IS Tech Support - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 8, 2016
All timesheets had to faxed in, which made me wonder which century they were from. I was rarely ever contacted by the handler and was not reassigned after this one ended. Even though the hospital staff I worked with, liked working with me and were sad to see me go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The CSI Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9