The CSI Companies

The CSI Companies Employer Reviews

Productive and enjoyable
Representative I (Former Employee), Monroeville, PAJune 9, 2014
On a typical day at work, I would speak with not only the patients regarding their medical benefits, but I would also speak to the insurance companies and the doctor offices to authorize prior authorizations. I would also contact the pharmacies that the patients would use regarding the drug that I was trying to get the patient. I would say the hardest – more... part of the job would be how much patience you have to acquire, not only with the patients, but with everyone that you came into contact with either at the job or on the phone. I really enjoyed working with this company and I enjoyed doing what I did for the patients. The management was a wonderful bunch to work with as well. They made time at work seem enjoyable and they made us know that we were appreciated. – less
Left me in a very bad position
Billing Rep (Former Employee), IndianaMarch 28, 2014
Cons: lost job after only two weeks
This company called me about a job that I hadn't even applied for that at the time I didn't feel that I was qualified for. They convinced me to let them make changes to my resume that I was uncomfortable with. I ended up getting the job and they pushed me to quit my old job as soon as possible and did not even allow me a two week notice. My pay rate – more... also was excessive for someone of my experience which should have been another red flag. The hiring process was quite difficult as this company was far away from me and I had to communicate though only phone or email and the paperwork requirements were very difficult to complete due to this reason. I only had the assigned job for two weeks and was let go citing skill set as the main reason for my discharge. I believe this company exaggerated my abilities to the point where the employer believed I was more experienced than I was which lead to my hiring. I left a permanent job with benefits for a contract position and now I am unemployed without the ability to go back to my old employer. – less
Data Entry
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2014
This was in an office setting. I learned to more detail orientented and to push through difficult deadlines with a positive outlook. My co-workers were very supportive. Everyone genuinely loved working for the company.
WORSE company I ever worked for
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Brecksville, OhioSeptember 27, 2013
Pros: clean bathrooms
Cons: everthing
CSI offers next to no training. Management is totally disinterested in employees, volume of work was overwhelming and the lack of professionalism was terrible. If someone had a CLOSE friendship with supervisor/mgr they would be able to socialize instead of sharing workload. No reference manuals to refer to so that when you had a question you would have – more... find someone with time to give an answer, but unfortunately incorrect info would be given.
If you want to work for a company that demeans, harasses, and generally treats you like dirt, by all means go there. – less
Young and fun work environment
National Permanent Recruiter (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 7, 2013
I truly enjoyed my time with the CSI Companies. It was an excellent place to work. The culture there is very helpful and they always want you to do you best.
Experienced, compassionate Nurse/EMR/IT EPIC, Support Consultant/ Work flow Analyst with In depth knowledge of HIPPA Compliance, clinical workf
Lead Epic Clinical Consultant (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMarch 26, 2013
Teach ,Train, Coordinate , Deploy and Document the workflow and information management models of the practice with excellence. Conduct analysis of user requirements to facilitate workflow design. Develop revised workflow and information management models for the practice, based on meaningful use of a certified EHR product. Revised models will anticipate – more... implementation of: General practice automation to the extent not yet implemented Electronic documentation and results review .
Train Physicians and Nursing Clinical Staff.
Computerized provider order entry (CPOE)
Clinical decision support (CDS)
Quality improvement and reporting
Other EHR functionalities as required by the Stage 1 Meaningful Use definition for 2011 and its evolution into Stage 2 in 2013 and Stage 3 in 2015
Work directly with practice personnel, as the practice implements the EHR, to implement the revised workflow and information management model.
Design processes and information flows for the practice that accommodate quality improvement and reporting. – less
I have never worked for an all around better company.
Marketing (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 6, 2013
There is always a chance to make a difference in the community with working with CSI. They attend and participate in many events around the Jacksonville area. Within this company everyone is treated the same, and has many opportunities to move up in the company quickly. The best company I have ever worked for.
So far, so good...
SharePoint Analyst (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 21, 2012
Pros: negotiated pay rate...
Cons: the recruiter contacted me from fl. the nearest office to my home is 30 minutes...
I read some of the reviews and most seem to refer to the client site and not CSI itself. My experience has been excellent so far. I was contacted by the recruiter and she has been hands-on and very proactive with the aquiring of my position from submission to first date of employment. My pay rate is very nice, with a 90-day review period for a pay raise. – more... There is a lot of paper work, but if you have ever temped before, you expect it. Let's also be honest...Post 911 you have a lot of paperwork any where you go. If you don't have a criminal background and your drug results are clean. You will be fine...Good Luck! I would definitely recommend. – less
Remote employee- Recruiter
Client Relations Representative & Recruiter (Former Employee), Louisville, KYSeptember 20, 2012
Healthcare- all steps of recruiting process. Management of employees- new hire responsibilities, initial new hire paperwork
Productive and fun place to work. Food on special occasions was great.
Treasury Clerk - Assigned to Ambit Energy Company (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 18, 2012
Pros: paid parking.
Cons: can't think of anything.
A typical day involved opening and distributing the mail and then posting checks in Accounting Software. I learned how to use the Accounting Software. Management was very likeable and easy to get along with. So were the co-workers. There really was nothing hard about the job. I enjoyed posting customer's checks in the Accounting Software.
Awful place to be employed...even as a temp!
File Clerk (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNJune 10, 2012
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: never returns calls, don't care about their associates...
This company NEVER returns your calls/emails for concerns. I had several payroll issues and after several phone calls with left messages and emails, I finally found an email for someone in the home office out of Florida. They had the problem resolved within hours. The Brentwood, TN office...NEVER. I will never go back to this company for any kind of – more... temp jobs. NEVER!! – less
a hassle to even apply there
Bilingual customer Rep (Former Employee), Forth worth TxMay 25, 2012
Pros: good benefits and days and hours
Cons: bad company to work for
you have to fill out lots and lots of papers from them, lots of security clearence, then the training is very intense, for only two weeks, dont worth what they pay, company dont care about you as a value employee
5 stars for everything
Gift card fulfillment/ data entry (Former Employee), Franklin, TNApril 17, 2012
Pros: okay pay and very easy job
Cons: temp position
I loved working there, best job I ever had!! I was in the production part and i had to pay very close attention to detail. i wish i wasnt a temp job and they where not hiring for full time positions.
Average
Loan Servicing Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee), Frederick, MDApril 4, 2012
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: part time, temp, required 8 hour saturday shift
Average part- time job, was very unorganized with an extremely heavy call volume, no opportunity for growth or advancement. Overall, I did learn how to deal with irate customers.

About The CSI Companies

The CSI Companies, Inc. offers specialized employment consulting solutions to a wide range of companies throughout the world, – Read more