The Daniel Group Employee Reviews

Don't accept
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 5, 2016
The assignment I was on for 16 months as a temp was a trip a lot hard and heavy work to preform while there staff stood there and watched you break.they called today and said there laying off me and six others 3 weeks before Christmas.
Unrealistic Expectations from Management
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXOctober 19, 2016
I enjoyed working at TDG until I brought in accounts needing personnel because the Operations Manager was solely focused on getting new accounts, not filling them. We all know in sales if your product is not good, nobody wants to buy from you.
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Can't fill job openings
Worst recruiter ever.
Electrcian (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 7, 2016
Lies is all they know and never call you back. Told me I wanted to much an hour was why the company didn't want me then I was told a month later that I was not wanted back to a company I never worked for before. Jon can't keep his stories straight and sounds like a used car salesman. Bypass this recruiter all together there's plenty more out there that will pay you what you're worth and not give you 50 reason why they can't find you work.
Pros
Cons
Lies shady and low pay.
Very Unethical Organization!
IT Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2016
When my contract ended, they cheated me out of my unemployment benefits by using a loophole, that I did not come into their office (70 mi away) and sign the logbook, although I was in touch by phone letting them know I was available for another assignment. They told the Unemployment Office that I quit my job. An outright lie! They never had me come in to the office initially, to get the job, but they said it was in the contract that I needed to come in at the end of the contract. Obviously, this was a hurdle they put in to avoid paying me my rightful benefits. Make sure to read the contract carefully, because they will use it against you!
Pros
Cons
No Ethics!
Easy Job.
Plumber Helper (Former Employee) –  Comstock, TXJanuary 21, 2016
I would help the back hoe operator to read the blue prints. Then he would dig the hole and I would gauge the depth of the hole once that was done. I would go get the pipe and the tools to place it in the hole, make the connections with the pipe and then cover the pipe with dirt and tamper the dirt until it was solid. Then we would wait for the cement trucks, to pour the floor and stood by to make sure the pipe didn't get hit or out of place.
Pros
A good company to work for.
Cons
Bad weather.
Do Not apply for anything they have.
general labor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2016
This company is a rip off. They advertise for one job then when you get there it's something COMPLETELY 100% different. They try to charge you 45$ for not completing an assignment even if it ends early. They say you'll get paid one number and your pay will be less. You can never speak with management, they are very unprofessional. The worse company ever. Should be shut down.
Pros
You will get a job
Cons
Every single thing else.
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 3, 2014
Great place to work for. The Recruiters are great. They know you on a personnel level. They really do help you land jobs.
Productive and Laidback at the same time
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Houston ,TxDecember 3, 2014
Nothing bad to say and very grateful for the opportunity and experience which it allowed it...
Pros
Every week pay & Hour lunch
will try and rip u off
Journeyman electrician (Former Employee) –  ColoradoNovember 24, 2014
keep the department of labor number on file. They try and charge you for working for them, call it a payroll deduction. 7.50 per week and when you leave the job they try and get you with 49 dollar fee. Watch the paperwork they send you to fill out. Definitely an avoid company if you can.
Cons
charge you money for working
Productive and Fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kew Gardens, NYNovember 13, 2014
Everyone is very friendly, the employers are very hard working and are always willing to help/. regarding growth there is minimal growth in the business as the structure is missing. However it is a great way to start off a career.

Want to know more about The Daniel Group?

Ask a question
Great company to work for
Measurement Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston TexasDecember 7, 2013
Concerned about their employees. Always pleasant on the phone. Quick to call back.
Pros
Personable
Cons
1 week of vacation after working 1750 hours / no insurance
Definatley room to grow.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Sealy, TXApril 16, 2013
I was able to get my Forklift Certification working through BAE Systems. Also the schedule was great!
Rather not say
Admin. Asst. Placement Representative Temp (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 17, 2012
I would rather not say negative or other wise.

The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting potential employees and processing them and setting them up for job interviews.
Cons
all
Review
Research Assistant I (Former Employee) –  United StatesAugust 10, 2012
The Daniel Group is a great company. Excellent training is provided and follow through is great!