The DAVIS Companies Employee Reviews in United States

Fun workpalce with good management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GADecember 3, 2015
It was a wonderful workplace enviroment , that sent you on a lot of job sites ..Fun workplace with supportive management..
Pros
good workplace
Cons
they werent any
it was a learning experience
Belt fabricator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GANovember 13, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.
Not what it seems
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MANovember 10, 2015
Low pay, long hours, people in positions they have no real experience in, clueless leadership, messy organization, high turnover.
My experience at The Davis Companies
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MASeptember 3, 2015
Davis has an excellent corporate culture. It's a fun, fantastic place to work. I'll always be a Davis cheerleader and would recommend them to anyone who's interested in learning about human resources and recruiting. It's either a stepping stone for some people, or a place to call a forever home for others. It's all about the management.
Exciting company who values their employees
Administrative Assistant/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAApril 23, 2015
Exciting company who values their employees, which makes you want to get up in the morning and go to work. They share their successes with their "family" and they grow together.
shipping
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 16, 2015
Working for an Temp agency can have its ups and downs. You never know sometimes when your assignment will be up. I had fun working for this company I was assigned to. Great people.
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJDecember 29, 2014
I have really enjoyed my time with the company the recruiters are very helpful.
Review for Engineer in Woburn posting
Engineer in Woburn (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 17, 2014
Not a review for Davis, but for this position for the engineer in Woburn. This job description the Woburn company is inaccurate. The majority of travel is to Europe. Right now, I found out from an inside contact they don't need a robotics engineer yet, and haven't started building the stuff. They plan to do it in 6 months. They will have you use your own credit card. The test done by the 2 existing field engineers is set up to make you fail and they;re nasty to you. The mgmt forced the one to go to CA or lose his job.
z
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GANovember 6, 2014
SKILLS:
Contract, Contract to Hire, Permanent, and Solution Staffing, Internet Recruiting, Recruiting Assistant/Recruiting Coordinator and Call Center staffing, HR and Account Management, Marketing and Sales. Simply Visual Recruiting, Quiztek/QwizOnline (Now PreVisor), Adapt, Monster, ComputerJobs, CareerBuilder, Dice, Boolean Searches, AIRS, Windows 95/2000/2007/XP/Vista, Excel, Word, Power Point, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, MAS 90, MAPS Database, Bullhorn, Citrix, LinkedIn, Indeed, Craigslist, Radar, ProveIt!, eEmpact, EVerify, eRecruit, Fieldglass VMS
Upbeat, busy and fun company
Contractor for STAPLES HQ (Former Employee) –  Marlboro, MAJuly 16, 2014
Davis Companies as an employer is the best agency around.
I have been doing contract work for over 5 years and Davis by far surpasses the rest.
Pros
fun
Cons
commute
Best place to work! - Contractor employee
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 3, 2014
The Davis Companies is by far the greatest place I've worked. The strong leadership of the management team makes you want to work that much harder to get the job done. Davis also has some of the best recruiting professionals in the world. If you are thinking about learning this business there is no place that instills great work ethic, approach and style needed to be successful. Their attitude toward their staff is like no other I've ever seen; they care about your goals, not only your career based goals but also your own personal goals and they help you to achieve them. Work hard, play hard! I feel blessed every day to be working aside such an amazing team (family)!
Great Place to work
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHSeptember 5, 2013
I worked for The Davis Companies for over 8 years. They have a great training program and offer support through-out your career. They believe in promoting from with-in. The benefits are great. It's a work hard play hard family type of company.
Enjoyed culture. Great place to work!
Contract Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAFebruary 15, 2013
Empowering environment, enjoyed culture. great place to work!
Decent pay. Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville,GaJanuary 14, 2013
Overall decent Company great employers; Recruiters do a good job of keeping you up to date with opportunities.

Typical day consisted of 8hrs lots of standing. Constantly moving, packing products, and cleaning work area in between work keeping space neat. Two 15 min breaks and a 30 min lunch. 40 hrs a week most of time but varied later own because low orders. So ended up work 2days at most towards end of assignment.
Pros
compensation, benefits, management
Cons
short assignment, hours
Production and Fun working enviroment.
Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 7, 2013
I don't have any specific because I did have fun and get along with
my co-workers.
My statement of "Davis Companies"
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 4, 2012
All I can say is.., they are good people that do their best to find me work.
Fun
CAG Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHSeptember 28, 2012
A typical day was spent in my cubicle porting phone numbers from one provider to another. All co-workers were very nice and eager to help out anyone in need. I think the hardest part of the job was knowing that it was not a permanent placement. I truly enjoyed everyone I worked with and we always had fun.
Not a good exp
Temp Position - Inspector (Former Employee) –  Hudson, NHJune 26, 2012
Not much good I can say. I did not have a good experience working for them.
pretty good for a Hiring agent
temporary employee @ Stiefel (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 5, 2012
Davis companies always found the perfect fit for me as well as their client. Davis companies is how I found my job with Stiefel. Currently trying to go through them again

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The DAVIS Companies. Our community is ready to answer.