The Delta Companies

The Delta Companies Employee Reviews

Cool place to work | Goals are Tough
Delta Physician Placement (Former Employee), Farmers Branch TexasNovember 5, 2014
Pros: cool people
Cons: tough product to sell
Working at Delta Physician placement was a very cool place to work When I was employed there they were going though various changes; including getting bought out by Mitsui. I ended up getting fired due to my lack of productivity.
CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Dallas, TxJune 26, 2014
If you are right out of college. Excellent training. Employees are very easy to get along with. Be prepared to smile and dial.
Fun place to work and excellent culture.
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 7, 2014
Pros: great culture and never boring
Cons: can be long hours and consistent workload.
If you are serious about sales this is a great place to perfect your craft. Long hours, but rewarding. Career gives you the opportunity to make a difference in people lives through healthcare.
Lcoum Tenens
Recruiter/Marketer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 29, 2013
Pros: people are very focused on personel success
Cons: director and team leads need to improve their interpersonal intelligence.
I enjoyed the work I did, but the middle management personnel is extremely judgmental, attacking a persons best attributes as a means of managing that person.
great company with crazy disco balls
Team Lead (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: great company wide activities, ability for advancement, compensation
Cons: no recycling
This was my first job out of college and it is a great company! I started out as an administrative assistant reporting to the Vice President and worked my way over to their Risk Management Department. Once I was in Risk I was able to work my way up through a series of promotions to become a team lead.

My typical day at work involves: checking emails, responding to voicemails, processing onboarding paperwork, a one-on-one meeting with one of my direct reports, pulling reports for our Joint Commission audit, coming up with creative solutions to get onboarding paperwork completed, communicating with clients, communicating progress with my director, the VP of recruiting and the Senior Director of Marketing, handling any issues in regards to background or drug screens, auditing files, and diffusing tense situations.

I have learned so much from this company. This company not only values the business side but the professional growth of their leaders as well. I have been able to receive training on coaching, goal setting, P&L statements, effective questioning, hiring processes, and sexual harassment.

The hardest part of my job is always explaining the "why" to the producers when something has to be done. Explaining the "why" creates buy in from them and makes my job a lot easier but it is not always the most efficient way.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the people. My director and other team leads are people that I know will always support me no matter what. They have also provided me with a flexible work schedule so I could complete my master's degree while keeping my full time job.
Great place to grow, in fundamentals of life and work
Market Consultant/ Territory Manager Illinois (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 12, 2012
Pros: goals are reached and rewarded
*On going training with market trends.
*Always intaragating reality with business partners
*CEO is knowledgeable and intament with everyone
*Hardest part of the job is bouncing bad from a bad deal
*I am always challenged in a positive way to overcome problem solving

About The Delta Companies

Delta Faucet Company, a division of Masco Corporation, is the largest manufacturer of residential and commercial faucets in the – Read more