The Doe Run Company has a fast-track entry level position available for the right chemical engineering/chemistry professional at our Seafab Fabricated Metals Division in Casa Grande Arizona. The company will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to learn the fabricated products business including the metallurgical processes, quality assurance, environmental management and the ISO certification process through a twelve-month mentorship program.
- Act as administrator of the Quality Management Systems and related documentation
- Develop, amend and maintain all Quality Management Systems and Environmental Management Systems documentation and facilitate training as necessary
- Schedule customer quality system audits
- Conduct internal audits on the Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Maintain ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Act as primary contact with federal, state and local governments for environmental related issues
- Perform laboratory testing including Emission Spectrograph, Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer and analyze and document results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering plus one to three (1-3) years’ experience working in a chemistry position
- Laboratory experience including training in instrumental analytical techniques and practices
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be an effective communicator (verbal and written), able to offer technical expertise and guidance, building rapport with internal business partners and external contractors and government agencies
Based in St. Louis, The Doe Run Company is a privately held natural resources company and one of the largest integrated lead producers in the Western Hemisphere. Dedicated to environmentally responsible mineral and metal production, Doe Run has facilities in Missouri, Washington and Arizona and operates one of the world’s largest, single-site lead recycling facilities, located in Boss, Mo. Using innovative mining techniques, Doe Run skillfully taps one of the largest lead deposits in the world.
As stewards of the mineral resources in our care, we strive to provide premium services and products to people who share our belief in enhancing the quality of life. You may view our sustainability report located at http://sustainability.doerun.com/.
The Doe Run Company is a privately held, innovative natural resources company dedicated to responsible mining and metal production. Doe Run...