THE DREES COMPANY Employee Reviews in United States

My spouse worked her for over a decade
Builder (Former Employee) –  RaleighNovember 15, 2012
This is the worst company to work for. They are racist and sexist. They have a bunch of men that work there and their company outings are all involving alcohol consumption and going to stripper places. The managers are mean and they only advance their buddies. Worst place in Raleigh. If you speak up you get FIRED.
Cons
everything.
Good company but be ready to work extremely hard
Builder (Former Employee) –  Raleigh NCDecember 15, 2013
As a builder working for this company I worked at least 60 hour weeks and had long commute times. It is a good company but if you think you are up for this kind of schedule be sure and negotiate your salary so that you will be compensated fairly.
Pros
stable company
Cons
long work hours
Total Lack of Concern/Respect for Employees
Community Representative (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MD (Linton townhouses)November 24, 2014
I worked for Drees for three years with nothing but positive feedback from agents and customers. When a new agent was mistreating me, I notified management asking for help with the situation. When I didn't get a response and the mistreatment escalated (agent tossed my framed family photo in her garbage can, belittling, condescending tone/words, false accusations) I reached out to HR. The following day I received a call from my boss stating that "my services were no longer needed."

Two weeks prior to my termination, another coworker told me that this female agent had an agenda to get rid of me and that my job was already posted on Indeed.com. Sure enough, I saw it posted 2 weeks before being let go (the week I asked management for help with the situation).

I have never witnessed such blatant disregard for employees until working for this company. If you complain, they simply get rid of you. I would encourage someone to think twice before working for Drees Homes. If you're looking for a loyal company that cares about their employees, this is not the company for you.
Pros
location
Cons
zero concern about employees.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant Purchasing Department (Former Employee) –  Fort Mitchell, KYAugust 27, 2012
Well established homebuilder with a fine reputation. Co-workers and Management worked as a team to get the job done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at THE DREES COMPANY. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6