The Eastridge Group Employee Reviews in United States

Typically I verified Insurance for the Primary Care and Urology departments for Patients that were scheduled prior to their appointment.
Benefits and Eligibility (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 8, 2015
The Eastridge Group is a staffing agency that staffs for Medical personnel. If they do happen to have something available they will place you and immediately if the Client requires it.
A very fun and inclusive place to work.
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJune 1, 2015
I didn't work directly under The Eastridge Group. I worked for their client, a company that manufactured medical devices. A typical day for me involved checking my inbox for work orders, and if possible, completing those work orders. I would also inspect life/fire systems and equipment. I would frequently get calls for furniture moves or placement. What I learned from working at this facility was a great understanding of how the support system worked and kept the building going. The management there were very supportive and informative. They helped me understand the ordering process, email system and most importantly; office etiquette. My coworkers as well as the company staff were also very supportive in helping me adjust to my new position. The hardest part of the job was leaving when I became a JCI employee and was moved to another site. I had developed a close relationship with everyone in that building. The most enjoyable part of the job was how the staff would include me in any and every event, celebration and gathering.
Pros
Celebrations were a big deal and all were invited.
Cons
No health benefits.
Good Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Calipatria, CAMay 14, 2015
Overall it was a good experience. I would recommend anyone who wants to work in the science field to enroll in the BRIDGE program. It was very hands on, I was given the opportunity to work on numerous pieces of equipment.
Pros
Hands on Experiences
Cons
Low pay
driven work place
Renewal Clerk (Former Employee) –  mission valleyMarch 10, 2015
Perfect balance between a fun work environment and professional job culture. Friendly and supportive management as well as employees
Had my best assingment at Prescription Solutions
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 7, 2014
The most enjoyable part was learning all the procedures of shipping and handling and working as a team for Prescription Solutions. Also was working with a variety of people from different backgrounds enriched my cultural life very much.
Pros
plenty of room for growth, great working environment
Cons
had to park real far at prescription solutions
Work Hard, Earn Little
Data Reports Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 22, 2014
They charge twice as much as you get, and the work is demanding. However, they helped me get my foot in the door somewhere else.
Good organization and continually getting better
Sr Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 23, 2014
A solid company with a good reputation in San Diego and Vegas.
Productive/Great Work Environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 28, 2014
I loved the work environment, miss my former co-workers, great to work with a company that looks to place people seeking jobs to their fitting.
My temp agent is WONDERFUL
Terra West Property Management (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2014
The company really cares about people and do their best to assist those looking for employment.
low pay and graveyard shift causes exhaustion
Laborer/Helper (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2013
cashier/ customer service will get a yearly raise if he is lucky. I did this job while attending UHCL but the graveyard shift was always a problem. No one wants to do it; its more work for the same pay.
Pros
discount on cvs merchandise
Cons
no real future for a college graduate
Supportative, determine to help you with employment
General Office Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 29, 2013
A great company when looking for employment or trying to start a career.
I had a great experience
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2013
It was nice until they closed down. It was a nice experience and real helpful skill-wise.
Pros
alot of lobs for different salaries.
Cons
they closed down
I enjoyed the work and the people I worked with.
Temporary employee in Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas,NVJune 27, 2013
A typical day consisted of testing power centers and headphones and then repackaging same for Monster Cable.
Constant Training.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2013
Every job site is different. I learned many job skills per job. My job recruiter is always trying to get me a job. All the people I worked with were very quite everywhere I went. Constant changes. Always adapting with the training.
Pros
constant work
Cons
no advancement.
Provide Customer Service to both Client and Employees
Senior Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga CaMay 24, 2013
The most enjoyable part is review applications to ensure application was filled it out correctly and entry applicant into computer, answer phones and any questions. Interview applicants and match them to the right job position. Meet with clients. Also do a walk through to get a better idea of the company and job description to be filled. Market candidate to clients, when I come across an applicant that has the same work background as company.
Pros
place qualified candidates to the right postion and or clients
Cons
finding an experience employee that accept the pay rate offered by client
who cares
Factory worker/mechanic (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVApril 29, 2013
worked, did jobs, past employer, Why do I have to fill this out, It is unprofessional to whine about previous employers.
Privately owned
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2013
•Recruited specific job openings, recruiting qualified contractors.
•Generated new business by cold calling on sales leads and growing market share within existing accounts.
•Negotiated client bill rates and contractor’s salaries.
•Focused recruiting efforts were on Telecommunications/IT and Solar Engineering.
•Promoted to Operations Manager after 3 months as Account Manager in San Diego
•Responsible for all client contracts and terms, billing and aging reports
•Reviewed all requisitions that came from the Sales team, confirming that all data is imputed into Tempware (company database) and eEmpact were complete
•Produced weekly reports on office production, tracked open orders, submittals and results.
•Responsible for team development on set goals of sales development.
•Weekly client onsite visits performed safety checks prior to start date for safety standards and reporting
•Tracked all Workers Comp claims, T3 had zero calms in 2011 and only 1 in 2010 with 65 contractors in the field across the West Coast
Learned how to process payroll, collection calls, answer RFP's. Enjoyed meeting people and placing people in the job market place.
Pros
not micro-managed
Cons
lack of like work balance
Temporary Agency
Customer Service Rep/Call Center (Former Employee) –  San DiegoApril 6, 2013
It was a Temp Agency not permanent only worked for a short while.
Hard to review as I only did one contract for this group
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2013
Got my foot in the door with Sony Online. Did a wonderful job of supporting me with whatever issues I had.
Extremely Busy
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 3, 2012
The work day is busy from the moment walking in, to well after you left the office. The seasoned staff members always carried a positive attitude, which created an exceptional kick-start to the hectic work day ahead.