The Pricing Analyst is responsible for the full financial management of the Division P&L.
This role will require in-depth knowledge of product value chain and the ability to work with multiple data sources for the reporting and ad hoc analysis to both internal and external customers.
- Is responsible for challenging and influencing the business to ensure initiatives are in line with the commercial strategy
- Perform value chain analysis to ensure that retail price points, discounts, and trade margins outlined in price structures are in line with commercial budgets and strategy
- Support the Commercial Team to identify new business opportunities and improve state reported profitability
- Manage and ensure efficiency of all selling costs expenditure
- Track and review the implementation of agreed price increases
- Support the commercial Team on new listing programs, new brand/sku introductions and line extensions, looking at investment, profit and overall opportunities.
- Ability to work with/consolidate large spreadsheets from multiple data sources for reporting and ad hoc analysis
- Support the Commercial Finance team in the annual budget process as well as quarterly forecasts and key market reviews
- Manage Market Scorecard to provide value-added reporting on volumes, pricing, distribution and velocity
- Liaise with Commercial and Marketing Teams to provide analysis and interpretation of market intelligence using Nielsen, NABCA, DISCUS, Diver, Essbase etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operations in both the New York and Central and Canada offices identifying support requirements and providing assistance across a broad range of projects
- The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for supporting and managing the Field Marketing budgets.
- Perform ROI analysis on marketing campaigns and understanding the promotional effectiveness
- Perform ROI analysis on Sales Head Count when appropriate
- Drive allocation maximization of stock
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and/or Accounting is required
Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods or Alcoholic Beverage industry is a plus
Must be an Excel expert: Knowledge of Pivot Table, financial modeling, macros, dashboard design etc
Must be able to work with/consolidate large spread sheets from multiple data sources for reporting and ad hoc analysis
Strong proficiency with PowerPoint is essential
Knowledge of Essbase and SAP systems is a plus
Ability to work closely with the Remy US importer as a 3rd party supplier
Ability to understand and develop price ladders/P&Ls for strategic decision making on a State (open and control) and Key Account level
Must be able to work and develop relationships in a cross-functional team
The individual must be comfortable supporting/leading the Quarterly Business Review process with our wholesale /distribution partners
Proactive approach and drive
Positive attitude and out-going team player who has a flexible approach to work
Travel requirement up to 10% as needed to perform job function
Indeed - 18 months ago
The Edrington Group owns some of the leading Scotch whisky and golden rum brands in the world, including The Famous Grouse, Cutty Sark, The...