About The Electrochemical Society

The Electrochemical Society (ECS) was founded in 1902 with 350 charter members. A first meeting was held at the Manufacturers Club in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, on April 3, 1902, with 52 members in attendance. The Society will formally mark its Centennial by a return to Philadelphia, for its 201st meeting, May 12-17, 2002. Throughout the Centennial – more... 

Claim this company page
Headquarters
Pennington New Jersey, United States
Employees
11 to 50
Industry
Links
The Electrochemical Society website